looking for ttc buddy?

hey eveyone how we all today?? xxx :hugs:

got a doc appointment to book a midwife.

babyhopes u testing soon?? can u go to a family planning clinc and ask for a blood test??

cla did u know a mans sperm count is higher in the morning so try and slip in morning :sex: if u can lol

:devil::
hey eveyone how we all today?? xxx :hugs:

got a doc appointment to book a midwife.

babyhopes u testing soon?? can u go to a family planning clinc and ask for a blood test??

cla did u know a mans sperm count is higher in the morning so try and slip in morning :sex: if u can lol

ohhhhhh he wanted to do it the other morning but he didnt want to wake me because incase i had a go at him .he said iam evil if he wakes me up lol

hello preggie how are you and your bump:hugs:

H a and naderz how are you both?? :hugs:
no im not testing today.. i woke to the worst craps ever! maybe af will show :shrug: i dunno at this stage i just wish my body would work properly :hissy:

me and oh talked abit more last night... and told him i didnt wanna break up and got abit emotional :blush: so i didnt get much sleep.. we bd for the first time in nearly two weeks :haha: maybe thats why the cramps ???

im sorry cla these things are just so unfair! sending you big big :hugs:

see you have been bottling all up and when you talk about things you let it all out:hugs: are you glad you are giving it another go

hi guys glad your giving it another go babyhopes, really pleased for you.
cla really sorry im sure things will work out soon im sure!
im ok didnt sleep a wink last night just uncomfortable and hayfever is driving me mad! going doctors monday to see if i can take anything else i look like i done 2 rounds in a boxing ring!

h a you are in the wars, tell the truth you have been fighting:ninja::ninja:
all i can do is have sex and thats it , if it happens i will be over the moon if it doesnt this month ive got next month:dohh: thats what i keep telling my self:dohh:

exactly hun it WILL happen its just a matter of time :D

im trying to get hold of social welfare.. been on hold for nearly 20 mins :cry:

what for ??????????????????????????????

yes cla you are right, my friend was trying for years was so hard on her after 3 mc's BUT she gave birth to a lovely baby girl Taylor 4 weeks ago, shows it will happen your body will only let you when you are ready. just keep :sex: as much as you can and you never know it may just be your month!

hayfever is terrible i suffered since i was 3 years old but now im preggas i cant take any tablets, drops anything until i seen a doctor so hoping and praying monday he will give me some relief. my eyes swell up so bad they shut i look rough!!

thats what im thinking, its not that i can do anything else . we are :sex: everynight, legs up in the air so really its in natures hands.
so you hope it rains then then you will look normal :winkwink:
have you got a date for your scan yet

by social welfare i mean like the council of money over here lol.. i signed on 7 weeks ago!! and heard nothing from them since, its crazy!
so im going in guns blazing at this stage :gun: lol
i cant find any care assistant jobs anywhere :(

by social welfare i mean like the council of money over here lol.. i signed on 7 weeks ago!! and heard nothing from them since, its crazy!
so im going in guns blazing at this stage :gun: lol
i cant find any care assistant jobs anywhere :(

so you have had no money for that long. did you tell them that you wanted to by a preg test:growlmad::growlmad:
i thought your friend was putting your name for that job

at least you sound more relaxed about it all cla which is good, better than stressing too much which wont help - easier said than done hey!

scan date is july 13th i will be 14 weeks then i think its later because i had one at 6 weeks not sure but week after next im away for a week in york when im 12 weeks, time is flying by! really need a break to relax as work is busy and my two slimming classes are mad too! need to :sleep:

so you have had no money for that long. did you tell them that you wanted to by a preg test:growlmad::growlmad:
i thought your friend was putting your name for that job

not heard anything back off them :cry:

ive applied for a few care assistant jobs and got bugger all in return not even emails to say sorry no, im at my wits end!!
well ive been baby sitting here and there but ive made my money stretch this long but cant any longer :cry: its crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->