looking for ttc buddy?

morning :hugs:

ladies.. ive had the worst night ever... i think im out of tears now

sorry i just copy and pasted this as i didnt wanna write it out again

i wanted to leave oh last week, when things got bad but he begged me to just give our relationship another go.. so i believed him :cry: because he said he loved me..
so i left him sleep in my bed, and not even a week later he came out with a load of crap saying how he thinks ill be happier with someone else.. which is a load of bullsh*t so i said so and he said fine he would be happier alone.. he must of felt this last week.. and just lying to me.. so i feel so stupid for believing him..
he even tried to get in the same bed last night.. :grr:

i told him to feck off.. he looked like he regretted his words now this morning.. but he hurt me so badly.. he never used to be that kind of guy to just use someone for that.. :cry:
i should of followed my instincts and leave last week!

oh hun why are men wankers:hugs:
why as he said all that knowing he doesnt want to be with you, how can he do that to you. to tell you he loves you and then to say he will be better off on his own.
are you ok hun:hugs::hugs:

hun im sorry! seems he's not being honest with you or himself. he needs to put you straight else its just not fair on you!

well hes said it now.. he would be happier on his own.. so thats what he is gonna get.. to be on his own.. i want him to know how serious this is.. not just some game he can play with me by wanting me one min and not the next.. it doesnt work like that tut men!
i usually always kiss him before work.. all i said was bye his eyes filled with tears.. but what does he want me to do :shrug:

sorry i dont wanna make this thread turn sour because of my moaning lol

wish you ladies lived near me so we could all go for a coffee (orange juice to H a and Naderz lol )

feel crap!!! been up all night with hay fever swollen eyes shut, sore throat and haven't slept a wink - been sick all morning too so not a good day!
sat at work feeling sorry for myself :cry:

babyhopes you are very brave girl putting your foot down it will show him how serious the situation is which is good, the ball is in his court now. men are so stupid!!!

well hes said it now.. he would be happier on his own.. so thats what he is gonna get.. to be on his own.. i want him to know how serious this is.. not just some game he can play with me by wanting me one min and not the next.. it doesnt work like that tut men!
i usually always kiss him before work.. all i said was bye his eyes filled with tears.. but what does he want me to do :shrug:

sorry i dont wanna make this thread turn sour because of my moaning lol

wish you ladies lived near me so we could all go for a coffee (orange juice to H a and Naderz lol )

dont be stupid you can talk about it all you want hun, thats what we are here for. we are here to share our highs and lows together. so moan away hun.
do you think he said that just because he had one on him, because you know what men are like:hugs:

feel crap!!! been up all night with hay fever swollen eyes shut, sore throat and haven't slept a wink - been sick all morning too so not a good day!
sat at work feeling sorry for myself :cry:
oh hun i feel so sorry for you. its horrible when you are in pain or need medication and you cant bloody have it. you should take a photo of yourself and keep it and when the little one comes you can tell them what they put you through because mommy couldnt have no tablets:hugs:

he he thats a good idea i could put that one in the book! i am suffering now i know how much work the tablets do!
never mind just have to get on with it i suppose joys hey!

I agree babyhopes you need friends to talk too and this us!!!

:hug:

awww babyhopes r u ok? :hugs: its ok to moan we are all here for u. wel serves him right leaving dis morning crying now maybe he has a idea of how he has made u feel. cnt believe he said he wants to be on his own.grrrrrrr men. wat brought it on all of a sudden? i fought yous wer ok after d lst arguement? :hugs: xxxx

ohh H a sorry about ur hayfever,sounds awful.

how u cla?

i bet she has bought loads from mammas and pappas lol 70% off, thats great, might take a bus down myself.hehe although not sure if we hav it over here :dohh:

i dont know we were getting on so well.. but hes just stressed all the time.. hes actually gonna kill me some day soon as i get rid of one stress in my life for example the money stress i was having.. he started moaning about something and the smile just left my face because i knew deep down hes always gonna be like this :cry: so i just left up stairs and then he said he was sorry id be happier with someone else.. and he would be happier on his own.. so his wish will come true.. if he does actually like being alone then it was meant to be if he misses me then maybe we will talk about it.. but im not sleeping in the same bed as him today.. he or i, i dont care can sleep on the couch

yea i wudnt let him sleep in my bed either, id leave him to stew and realise wats he dne an then wen he has thought about wat he said an has a explanation id wait for him 2 cum running back to me.

awh coffee and an orange juice wud be gud right now hun.

i hope yous get it sorted :hugs:

That's it Hun you show him who the the boss is and don't take no shit offhim after he said that to you.
I have done an opk this morning and it is nearly as dark as the control line . What the hell is going on . We haven't bd for two day because my oh pissed me off, bloody men

I'm not talking to him. So it looks like I have got to suck up, god that's going to be hard work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->