looking for ttc buddy?

I would but he as just come back from work, I will have to think of somthing. I will ask if he wants a cuppa lol

id just put something sexy on a you wont have to say anything then! works most of the time he he
I used to leave the opk test out somewhere he would see it he new if the line was strong it meant no early nights!

lol cla is offline now its not hard to guess wat she is doing. hehe :sex:

im laughing away to myself my oh sitting across the room from me will think im nuts.

i think im getting the cold :cry: i hate stuffy nose

i bloody wish i was :sex::sex: hes got one of those stropes on him that you cant do anything right . i want to sceam at him:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

god if i was off that long that session of :sex::sex: was bloody long lol
but insted i was doing my ebay:growlmad::growlmad: if i miss it because of him i will show him pmt this month:happydance:

OH WHAT A MOODY BUGGAR HEY!!! never mind try again later tonight x

Tell me about it . I have just checked my cm and it looks like that egg White stuff. I've been having pains all day so does that mean I have missed it

no id say your prob ov tonight or 2mor but spermies can live for up to 5 days so i think if you bd tonight you would be covered and even if not its ok

sorry babyhopes, thats messed up. what a big green turd!:hugs:

cla put the smoothies on him and dont take no for an answer:happydance:

CLA Id say you haven't missed it your fertile!!!! white cm pains for ovulation and strong opk!! get bedding hun!!!! pin him down and make those babies!!!! he he

thats the best time that i found with symptoms and signs and look at me preggas first time!

anyway hoep you are all ok x

I got a possitive opk this morning. Bd here we come

thats great hun go for it! and tell him to stop being miserable and have some fun!

I will be on holiday now for a week so I will speak to you all when i get back! :)

xx

He is alright now, I got around him lol.
Have a lovely time , I was going to say don't do anything I wouldnt do but you have already been naughty lol. Have a lovely time xxx

I've just got another strong line on my opk. It's darker then the control line.so do you lovely ladies know how much longer I will be fertile for and when will ov happen.

i think i usually ov the day after my first positive, i usually get two days of pos. but i think you can ov that same day or two days after. are you temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->