looking for ttc buddy?

hey cla i think you count the first day your get a negative after a positive on a opk as 1 dpo... because you know for sure its gone negative so it must be 1 dpo

H a have a good time on holiday..

oooh 8 dpo now blessedmomma... sending you lots of :dust:

im just getting ready to go away to blackpool for a weekend im meeting up with a few bnb ladies of here it should be good fun two weeks today :thumbup:

hey cla i think you count the first day your get a negative after a positive on a opk as 1 dpo... because you know for sure its gone negative so it must be 1 dpo

H a have a good time on holiday..

oooh 8 dpo now blessedmomma... sending you lots of :dust:

im just getting ready to go away to blackpool for a weekend im meeting up with a few bnb ladies of here it should be good fun two weeks today :thumbup:

i agree on the opk thing, thats how mine works. thanks for the :dust: i dont feel any different though. in a noirmal cycle i have sore bbs and crampy right now. maybe nothing is a good sign though, dunno

hope your doing ok with the boyfriend situation, and hope you have a great time!
and you too h a, and good luck with the pg!
and you too naderz! those babies are growing and growing:happydance::happydance:

I bet you will have a great time, it will do you good to get away. How many is going all together

im not sure.. i think 20 :wacko: so there will be quite a few going :D

well i told oh i was leaving for good.. and again... he started crying saying he was sorry and please dont go :growlmad: this was at 5 ish o clock.. and we just talked till nearly 11.. i told him all the things which make me upset and how hes changing into a diff person.. i really confused about it all ladies i wish things would just either work out or not at all as its hard not knowing

did you get another positive today cla?

How's everybody on this lovely sunny day.
Babyhopes I hope you are ok and that you have sorted everything out.
I got another possitive opk this morning and I've done another this after noon and it's not that dark.

hey all, does that mean ur almost finished ovulating cla?

H a hope u hav a great holiday.

babyhopes i hope everyfing between u an oh is ok.

How's everybody getting on. I done another opk yesterday and it was still possitive so we will see what today's says

so sorry babyhopes. sucks to be in limbo like that. do you feel like this is all worth it? anything can be worked out if both of you are willing to try and your hearts are in it:hugs:.

i got an extremely faint :bfp: this morning!
took one yesterday and i thought i saw a line but hubby didnt so i took one today and we both see it.

gonna test the rest of this week as :witch:is supposed to be here thurs.

stick stick stick!

Omg congrats Hun. This tread is like a good luck charm sombody is pregnant everymonth. I bet you are so happy . It didn't even take you that long you lucky so and so

so sorry babyhopes. sucks to be in limbo like that. do you feel like this is all worth it? anything can be worked out if both of you are willing to try and your hearts are in it:hugs:.

i got an extremely faint :bfp: this morning!
took one yesterday and i thought i saw a line but hubby didnt so i took one today and we both see it.

gonna test the rest of this week as :witch:is supposed to be here thurs.

stick stick stick!

oh congrats hun thats fab yipeeeeeeeee :happydance:

hey cla.. im ok.. today is abit better..

also ive a job interview tomorrow again.. hopefully that goes well.. still no af :wacko:

Have you sorted anything out with your oh???
Is the job interview the same one as last week

How's everybody feeling today.
Good luck babyhopes for today

thanks hun... sorry ive been abit distant ladies.. just been a hard few days, i feel so nervous this morning.. my interview is at 12 but ive no idea where it is.. so im gonna have to get a taxi and tell him the address i think

how is everyone?

Don't forget we are all here for you Hun.
You will be ok and I bet you get the job.
How are you and your oh are you sorting things out or is that it

Come on then how did you get on, I want to know xxxx

hey hun, it went very well actually :happydance: they were all so nice.. i felt so welcome not like the last place.. they even said it doesnt matter that i dont drive :happydance:
i said id prefere not to live in and they said thats fine because there looking for part time right now :happydance:
i could not be happier right now!!

Oh that's bloody fantastic news I'm really glad it went well.
When did they say they would get back in touch with you

good news babyhopes! hope you get this one, would be great to take some stress off you
how are you cla? tww started... will be praying for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->