looking for ttc buddy?

they said there was a training day on wednesday and could i go to it. i said yes of course.. so they said they would ring me 2mor and let me know, i got to get two more references tho... they said anyone as long as its not family :dohh:

how are you both ladies?

I'm alright my opks have gone neg today. So it looks like it's in the spermies hands now

go :spermy: go
:haha:

god its cold here today brrrr not used to it after so much sun... i got my corset today in ann summers for the black pool meet :happydance: am so excited now

buying stuff from ann summers you dirty girl:haha::haha:

hows everbody doing today on this not so sunny day:cry:

lol well ireland was crap weather yday so today its really sunny lol..

im ok just about to go to the town center.. wish you lived closer so we could go for coffee of something :cry:

yeah ann summers have a 75% off :winkwink:

i know tell me about it, i could do with a coffee:wacko:
ann summers have got 75% off i bet they have got loads of nice stuff in there.
its just rained here but the sun as come out now, i bet the rain is coming over to you now:thumbup:
are you alright i bet you cant wait till tomorrow:hugs:

why whats happening 2mor.. :dohh:

yeah the rain is prob coming here can never trust the irish weather :rofl:
what you up to today?

i thought you could go for that training day:dohh:
i have been helping my mom, well trying to help do her garden and thats about it.
anysign of your af yet

yeah.. if they accept me lol.. im still waiting for a phone call :haha: i hope they do..
no af.. but got lots cramps today so hopefully soon :happydance:

i checked up there:blush:and there was pinkish cm so i bet iam out:growlmad:

i hope your af is coming:happydance::happydance:

you could be 4-6 dpo because you might of ovulated soon as you got your positive opk :shrug: think positive :D

really, i have been having a couple of twinges as well. but i bet it was because i was hungry lol.
lf i have the same cycle as i did last month i should be spotting by friday and af monday

hi ladies!
cla- i had spotting at 6 and 7 dpo and felt twinges about 5 and 6 dpo and still got my pos. getting darker everyday. i didnt record it but also had single spots of blood a couple times on different days after that too. its not uncommon in 1st tri cuz the cervix is really soft from hormones. just learned that.

i usually spot up to a week before af but started progesterone cream after ov and very little except what i think was implantation.

with my first son i thought i had a short period for 3 days and they said it was implantation bleeding. he was further along than what i thought cuz of that. it was lighter but still heavy enough to think it was a period

Thanks for that Hun. It really felt like my af was coming early this afternoon. It really does my head in with this spotting

I'm alright there is still somthing there, I'm just waiting for the witch to show next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->