looking for ttc buddy?

Remember iam not stressing about it lol. I'm still trying to relax it's not my af so I still have got a little be of hope.

hey everyone, how we doing? cla fingers an toes crossed for ya hun a bfp comes ur way.

awh babyhopes i hope dis job goes well for u, its looking good for u already.

tmi girls im so sorry bt wen i wipe i get like a creamy browny stuff on the tissue, almost like a beige colour, does it sound ok?? its happened bout 3 times in a few weeks??

happy and healthy 9months blessedmomma.

xx :hugs:

I had that. But all I can say is if you are worried phone your midwife. Have you got another scan

Plus I always used to spot when my af was due

yea got another scan on friday with the epc, midwife hasnt got in contact with me yet.

When I had my scan she said as long as you don't bleed and have any pain then not to worry. Are you still feeling sick??
I can't believe your mw hasn't got in touch yet to sort all your forms out

yea i dnt fink they do over here till about 10 weeks. wat do u do at ur first midwife app? yea got nausia an all other symtoms.

yea i dnt fink they do over here till about 10 weeks. wat do u do at ur first midwife app? yea got nausia an all other symtoms.

ok naderz thanks and tmi coming... sometimes when i strain a lil from being constipated i get that too. never happened before this pg. like cla said i wouldnt be concerned unless bleeding heavy or cramping bad:hugs:

thank u girls for ur reasureance. it might only like happenen once a day once a week so i m sure its nothing.

i went at 5weeks and she gave me all my books and booked be in for my 12weeks scan, she also gave me my forms for my blood tests. and then i saw here at 8weeks to sort all my details out. and thats it.

feel like crap.. i got a letter saying i didnt get the job :cry:

oh hun at least you tried:hugs: have you applyed for anyothers??
i hate it when they get your hopes, why cant they just say that you arent suitable

i just feel like a failure at bloody everything! i cant get pregnant, if i do i cant stay preg, i cant keep our relationship happy and now this :hissy: i know im being woe is me but i just cant help feeling so down today
yeah i applied for a good few others i only got 3 job offers i job i gotta fill out all this stuff for it and give them aload of documents like a health screen, vaccination proof etc etc so that will take awhile to get together but it might be worth it lol

you shouldnt be feeling like that hun. you will get a job its there stupid fault they didnt give you the job so stuff them:hugs:
for the relationship there are 2 people involved in that so its not all your fault.
AND as for getting pregnant and staying pregnant you shouldnt think like that, it is not your fault its not in our hands what happens.:hugs:
one more thing YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE YOU ARE A LOVELY PERSON AND THINGS WILL WORK THERE SELF OUT IT MIGHT TAKE TIME BUT YOU WILL GET THERE:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: AND SOMEMORE:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun :cry: it means alot my oh does even seem to care..

anyway how are you today hun?

have you pair sorted things out or are you calling it a day????
im alright ive just ordered some more opks ready for next month. im just nackered i dont seem to have catched up on my sleep:growlmad: last friday morning at 4.30am , i will put the am again. a young kid was drunk out of his face and he was breaking our neigbours fencing up, my oh shouted out the window asking what he was doing with a couple of swear words in with it. and he told my oh to come down so he could hit him. YOU NEVER say somthing like that to keith, so he gets dressed and goes down as soon as he sees him he goes are you alright mate:dohh:
i could have bloody slapped him one waking me up as i have said you dont wake me up:growlmad: then the police have come wanting a statement!!!
otherwise im fine just need an extra hour or two in bed.

well i told my oh its over last week.. and he cried as per usual saying please not to go and try work things out so im staying.. and every day i regret it abit more.. or maybe things will get better its just hard couple of weeks?? i know we got alot of money problems and if i could just get a job maybe the pressure would be off..
but i just can handle stress all that well... since i was young any stressful situation made me have a bad stomach and id end up with stomach ulcers :wacko: im still the same now.. silly i know but its just how my body deals with stress..

i totally can empathise with the no sleep as the past few days its been too warm and the hamsters have been keeping me awake.. so.. i slept with no blanket last night and took the hamsters wheel out at night :blush: mean i know but i just needed a good night sleep for once.. and last night was lovely for once..

i hope you got back to sleep ok :hugs: its scary to be woken up by drunkens i think..

oh hun:hugs: i would just take day by day with your oh. its amazing how much trouble can cause between you and your oh.
you are an evil mommy taking the wheel off them:thumbup: i used to do it as well and i used to put them in another room because they done my head in:dohh:

lol i know mean of me but i needed sleep lol, yeah i put them into the spare room at night but still can hear the wheels so i took them off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->