looking for ttc buddy?

sorry to hear about the job babyhopes. i completely agree with cla. relationship is two people its not on your shoulders alone to make it work.

hang in there ladies!:hugs:

so funny about the hamsters! lol lol lol! when i had my first baby we had a couple birds that would chirp all night. someone said to cover their cage so we did but didnt help...
it would piss me off so bad getting to sleep finally and then getting woke up by their noisy butts, they were already in the other room.

finally one night i got my daughter to sleep and they chirped and woke her up, i was so sleep deprived i went in and shook their cage til they fell off thier pirch! i felt horrible but got some sleep, it was worth it!:thumbup:

hows everybody today:hugs:
well ive started to spot more today, which was the same time as last month:growlmad:
im not in a good mood today me and my oh had a huge fight last night. which resulted in us not sleeping in the same bed:dohh:

dang it cla- thats crazy

have you tried progesterone cream for the spotting?

no i havent is it anygood???
where do you get it from????

awww hun im sorry about the spotting.. i hope your ok :hugs:

hows everyone??
i got no af yet... im scared why isnt she here by now.. its like my body thinks its preg or something.. maybe its all in my head but sometimes i think ive got symptoms.. isnt that great.. like my stomach (im not skinny) but my stomach seems rock hard and i always seem bloated :wacko:i dont wanna waste more money on a test.. but i keep getting bouts of sickness too and cramping but no af :wacko:

yeah im alright theres next month:thumbup:
why dont you buy a cheep test just to put your mind at ease:hugs:

https://www.oasisserene.com/faqs/

cla-i use oasis serene progesterone cream off the internet. researched it a bunch. its natural and safe and tells you how to use it to get preg. even safe if you dont. i use it twice a day and will until i deliver even though you can taper off after the first tri. it will make the baby calmer if you use it the whole time. #5 needs to be calm! cant hurt, would be worth a try. i also take a b-6 complex vitamin

babyhopes maybe you are preg! there is a show, i didnt know i was pregnant, and those women take pg tests that are neg all the time throughout their whole preg!

:shock:

yeah my first pregnancy i didnt get a positive test either.. but thought it was a once off as i got a positive with my second pregnancy :shrug:

Do you think that helped you concieve???

Do you think that helped you concieve???

i absolutely think it helped. my dr said my spotting, that lasted sometimes a week before my af, was progesterone dropping and the lining of my uterus was shedding really early. not enough to bring on my period but enough to make it not be able to implant and stick. the lining has to be thick enough. i didnt want to take progesterone from her though, its not natural so even though it can keep you preg it has a small chance of hurting the baby. not a chance im willing to take.

even though i never had problems with progesterone with my other pregnancies it is a hormone that can be effected by many things, like age, previous preg changing hormones, miscarriages, bad diet, weight, etc.

how long have you had spotting before af? years or what? and when you start spotting do you start getting pms? if thats whats wrong it could get worse and worse til its corrected with a supplement, and you wont be able to get preg or will miscarry with low progest

Knave been like this since I was on the pill so I stopped 2 years ago and it didn't change anything. I used to spot anything from 7-9 before my af but since my mc it has gone done to 3 days.
I asked my doctor and he said it was nothing to worry about

the pill can mess up your hormones too! are you taking any b-6 complex? that was enough for me last time to get pregnant

Knave been like this since I was on the pill so I stopped 2 years ago and it didn't change anything. I used to spot anything from 7-9 before my af but since my mc it has gone done to 3 days.
I asked my doctor and he said it was nothing to worry about

the pill makes your body deficient in b-6 vitamin which lowers progesterone. estrogen starts to dominate and makes progesterone drop low every month. it wont go back to normal til its fixed. sometimes just b-6 in a complex vitamin will fix it and raise progesterone back to normal but it might take a few months. need b-6 with other vitamins or it will make you deficient in the other b vitamins as well. dont want to get preg being deficient in b-12, it helps prevent miscarriage, or folic acid, helps prevent neural tube defects. a b-50 or b-100 complex is best.

if you dont want to wait and see if b vitamins raise progesterone you can supplement with progesterone cream and its immediate!

i used b complex for a few months to get preg with my last son, didnt want to wait around this time. first month using cream got preg

if you decide to take b-6 and wait it out just member to take it with equal amounts of other b vitamins. thats why the b-50 or b-100 is best. they are already put together in equal amounts.

some women get headaches on these vitamins. i did good on b-50 but b-100 gave me headaches. some women the b-50 does nothing for them and they have to take b-100 to increase progesterone. i used b-50 last month and had only a few days spotting instead of 7. didnt want to wait another month and see if it was better so i used the cream this time and got preg.

hope this helps!

hey girls how r we all??? i feel like i havent been on in adges. i seem to be working all the time bt now my hours hav been cut which isnt so good as oh has been out of a job since feb. babyhopes i hear ur stress about money worries.

scan 2mara at 11. nervous.

i wish the midwife wud get in touch with me soon.

:hugs: to everyone. xxx

thank u-im trying. earlier i started to panic cuz i hadnt been to the loo in 4 hours and i was like panicking about that cuz usually im peeing like every hour. im so paranoid im driving myself insane and i feel so emontional the slighest thing jst sets me off.

how r u blessedmomma?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->