looking for ttc buddy?

lol- pregnancy hormones, gotta love em! poor thang my thoughts and prayers r with ya:hugs:

im doing good, no real symptoms yet except strong smells every now and then and swollen boobs. dh isnt complaining thou lol! its silly but i want to start symptoms, just a good sign ya know. im sure a week after they start i will b ready for them to go:dohh:

lol im the same im like yesss bring on the morning sickness then il feel better, bt wen it cums il prob be wishing it 2 go away. i think the more symtoms the better makes u feel more positive.

havent been sick yet bt keep getting the feeling of almost getting sick coming in flashes.

yeah me too.... sicky feeling every now and then.. had morning sickness every day of my last pg, couldnt wait to b done. now cant wait to have it again. something wrong with that! when are u due?

ok thanks.. oh was a totally a different person yday... happy and his usual self :shock: it was so so weird but it was so nice.. even when i got mad at him and we argued.. he didnt shout he stayed in a good mood :wacko:
maybe because we have a few less stresses
but also as my oh is int college hes working for the college during the summer as work experience but also he gets paid.. but they told him next summer if we wants he can do it in california which i was totally annoyed at because i wouldnt see him for 12 weeks!! i know it would be for work 5 days a week but really it would be like on holiday for 12 weeks.. so he said why not go with him and get a job for 12 weeks over there :happydance: so im thinking it over.. but he will be living in college accomodation so if i can convince a friend to go so im not living alone then i prob will go for it :happydance:

I'm so glad you are both getting on better, it takes that much off your shoudlers.
As for going away you lucky so and so.

im only going if i can convince a friend to come with me :) lol one of my friends is in canada now for the summer.. so she might go away again next summer :haha:

i guess this means were def wtt now :( but my oh says we can go back to trying after hes finished uni... in 2 years.. it seems ages away but im sure they will fly by

I bet your friend would love to go, you will have a good laugh.
If you are waiting to ttc that doesn't meen you are leaving us. Plus it will give you time to sort your cycles out.
Unless you arnt already in the pg club

haha yes.. thats if im not already preg... :wacko: but then i dont think my oh would go..
not leaving you ladies!! i will still use this site.. just means i wont be ttc anymore.. i will still be here to help and support where i can.. you cant get rid of me that quick :haha:

That's great I need all the advise you can give lol.
So when are you going to test

im gonna test next week b4 i go to bp... knowing my look af will come when im in bp :growlmad:

Have you ever been to blackpool before

no.. never lol my parents have been loads of times says its great

im not sure .. i might test thursday b4 i go away so i know b4 i got yes or no am i preg

so blessedmomma i might be going to the usa next summer for 12 weeks.. IF im not preg already that is lol :D

would be great for you to get a 12 week vacation, but would be even better if you were preggo!:happydance:

yes definitly... i actually feel so sick this morning :sick:

im actually feeling great for once :thumbup: ive not been this content for awhile ladies...
i hate to admit it but i think ive been very depressed for about a year.. the last 3 months being the worst.. but this last week.. i just feel so happy maybe because my oh and me are getting along way better im not sure..

i hope everyone is good today :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->