looking for ttc buddy?

thats great hun im soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are happy and you pair are getting on well:happydance::happydance:

i got a lovely text this morning saying how he knew this week was gonna be a great week because he still had me.. and we were spending so much time together and getting on well :cloud9:

i keep feeling like nudges in my stomach... im trying to tell my self its alllll in my head or its wind :rofl:

would you get a test:thumbup:i cant wait no more. I WANT TO KNOW.

hi guys im back! hope your are all well x

surely i wouldnt be able to feel anything yet anyway so it must be in my head..

ive not told david yet that i could be.. :dohh:

hows everyone today?

thats so great u r getting along babyhopes. you need a break.

how r u cla and h a?

WHAT how can you keep that to yourself, i would have to say somthing.
girl you have got will-power:winkwink:

you are back how is the bump, i hope you didnt have to many cakes lol

because we've only been getting alone since thursday :rofl: i dont wanna ruin it haha
but i keep getting af like cramps.. then nothing but loads of loads cm.. sorry abit tmi :blush:

hows everyone today?

thats so great u r getting along babyhopes. you need a break.

how r u cla and h a?

im alright the spotting stopped on saturday but started again last night so it is slowing down compared to i used to spot up to over a week before my af.

i felt both of my girls around 20 wks and my first son at around 26 wks.

my last son, however, i started feeling at around 12 weeks. i thought it was my imagination but when i went in for a scan they said i should have felt him earlier cuz of where his placenta was attached and how he was laying. so you never know!

some babies move more too depending on their personality and you could be really sensitive and in tune with your body

because we've only been getting alone since thursday :rofl: i dont wanna ruin it haha
but i keep getting af like cramps.. then nothing but loads of loads cm.. sorry abit tmi :blush:

i had loads of af pains with rian:happydance: its looking good hun :happydance:

bunch of cm and af pains r both good signs. that would be so crazy if your preggers!

cla-thats great that its getting better:hugs:

oh god.. i feel so paranoid now... and guilty has a drink on friday at a memorial of a friend...
needed a drink but feel bad now

i hope the spotting is just implantation cla :hugs:

wow blessedmomma.... i didnt realise you could feel them that young..

no hun i think iam out, im not getting my hopes up. to tell you the truth im ok about it

im sorry cla- good u arent feeling bad about it though. didnt you say u had spotting with last pg?

babyhopes i didnt realize it either til i felt him. after 3 others before him i knew what it felt like though. then dr told me it was possible. after my scan she said it probably was him i was feeling. he was very active too. sometimes it made me feel sick he moved so much!

yeah i even bleed a bit as well. keith was playing me up yesterday because i didnt feel very well saturday or sunday. he kept rubbing my belly saying are you ok :growlmad: i could have slapped him one.

awwww i suppose thats his way of showing hes excited about having a baby some day soon? but its not very nice to get your hopes up like that i guess :hugs: i just hope you get a bfp soon.. i bought you a candle cla :D a fertility one... if you want it?

you have brought me somthing thank you hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->