looking for ttc buddy?

I didn't finish writting then. My stomach is killing I wish it was ib but I doubt it.

katie i hope you have a great time over here, i bet you look lovely in your dress:hugs:
hows the bumps doing?????

hi ladies!!!!

claire- i have a dating scan today at 1 my time. pretty excited to see our lilest one today. how are you feeling?
i see your 8dpo...
i was 9 dpo when i got my first positive with frer. it was after the ten minutes it was supposed to be read by though.

Melissa I hope everything goes well, I can't wait to see the pic.
I'm alright, I only had a bit of spotting yesterday and none today so we will have to see what tomorrow brings.

thats very true. that dang tww is the worst. i am just hoping you two are pg. that would be so fabulous!!!!

I hope we are two, it's like we have been left behide lol

hey girls.
melissa hope ur scan went great? how many hours are you behind or in front of us?
claire dnt worry yous wont get left behind this month will bring good news:flower:

i went to see the midwife today and listened to heart beat on a doppler, awwhh was amazing. it took a while though and i was getting really worried bt we got it in the end up :happydance: she said she could hear baby moving about to :happydance:

Hayley how you doing?
katie hope ur dress fitting goes well, is it for ur own wedding or your brothers??

Hi Hun
It's great when you hear the little one , I can't wait to hear that noice again.
When's your next scan?

hey hun i cried with relief wen i heard the heartbeat :blush:
next scan is the 2nd september :D cnt wait

do you spot everyday b4 af comes? i hope that no spotting today-just yesterday is a gud sign.

Yep for the last 4 years since I have been on the pill, if I would have known that it would have done this I would have never gone on it.
To tell you the truth it was only abit yesterday and it was a very light brown colour. So far none today so we will have to wait and see.

Is ur boobs feeling real sore? i got a tiny bit of brown stuff around the time my af was due.

No not really , I didn't get them with rian but the last pregnancy I had them a week after my possitive test.

claire- mine usually dont get sore right away, but i know a lot of women do.

just got home from my scan. baby is good. heartbeat was 183 bpm and my due date got moved up to march 8, yay!

0_IMAGE_012.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh omg I thought it was tomorrow look at the little baby . I'm over the moon everything is ok.
How do you feel????

What little cuties your boys are:flower:

thank you. wish i could take credit, but they look just like their daddy. im ok, a lil sick today. makes it easier to take when you get to see who your sick for.

So what do you think it is then boy or girl ????

i dont want to guess. i have guessed the last 4 times and been wrong every time. i have no intuition about it. my hubby is always right and he says girl. if i based it on how my ms works i would say girl. i had much worse ms with my boys than my girls, and its not too bad this time.

do you know how long your gonna wait to test? are your tests very sensitive?

i think iam going mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the pregnancey tests PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->