looking for ttc buddy?

cla hav u tested? hav u posted a pic? AHHHHHHH wer r they?? i wana see??

I have just done anoth and it is neg, it must have a bad test. Sorry

melissa ur wee baby is beautiful. glad everyfing is goin good. ohh the 8th march thats my oh birthday.

claire i just saw ur test it looks positive to me for def. maybe try asnother 2mara with fmu although with those u dnt hav use fmu with them tests i wud anyway bt if def is looking good hun fingers X

I feel so stupid now, I got my hopes up to get nothing

noooo dont say that. that test clearly had a line i even got gerald to look at it and he said 'yea thats a line its positive' forget about those other stupid tests hun and do another 2mara with first morning urune, and take ur answer from it.
hav u got any FRER? and dnt feel stupid at all. we all go through that each month we test. :hugs:

i used those tests with this pregnancy and i used them everday for about a week cuz i cudnt decide wat they wer telling me. sum days i got a faint line and sum i didnt. then i tested at exactly 4 weeks with one of them and a FRER with fmu and i took my answer from those. dnt give up hope hun.

Thank you Hun. I was on cloud 9 now I feel crap.
I haven't got no tests left in the house, I'm still getting faint lines on my opks. I don't know weather I have got the guts to go and buy a test as I don't want to see a neg.

opks pick up on preg too hun. i really hope that its the month i so so do. any i honestly think things are looking good so far. i def fink u shud get sum more. i know tests are expensive.
i hav a FRER left over if u want me to post it over to u??
or
www.earlypregnancytests.co.uk sell dip sticks 10 for 1.99
(im nearly sure thats wer i got mine)

I have just read there are some faulty tests. Plus I have got some very light brown cm. I'm alright :thumbup:

hey guys god what have i missed?????? cla how you doing hun????

melissa my birthday is march 8th too!! yey

claire- you could very well be pg!!!!! that happened to me too. with my last pg i took some and sometimes it would come up with a very very faint line and sometimes not. i also noticed that if i checked it after the time it was supposed to show up by there would be a faint line. i never had an evap line before, ever, so thought it was odd to have one every time. turns out i was really pregnant.
even this time on 9dpo i had a line after the time i was supposed to read it by. i remembered what had happened with my last pg so i bought some frer and it showed up at 10 dpo. i would test again tomorrow.

i read on a website that if it comes up with a line after the 3, 5, or 10 minutes your supposed to wait it means that you are pg but dont have enough hcg in you urine to trigger the test during the time allowed. so if it is a 25miU test you may have 15-20 miU in your urine. if that makes sense.

haley- thats sooo cool your birthday is on the 8th!
sinead- and your OH is the 8th!

it must be a very popular day!!!!!

hope katie is doing ok and she gets her internet up soon

claire- i just saw your test and that looks like a line to me. if you had drank something within a couple of hours before testing, your urine might have been more watered down than when you took your first test.

im soooooo hoping this is it for you!!!!!!:hugs:

Well I have just checked my cervix and there was a bit of red so I'm out. I'm alright, I have been throw worse then this. Thankyou for all your support love you loads xxxx

Well I have just checked my cervix and there was a bit of red so I'm out. I'm alright, I have been throw worse then this. Thankyou for all your support love you loads xxxx

i dnt know anyfing bout cervix checking hun bt ur not yet till she gets here.

ur welcome, thats why wer here. love and hugs xxxxxxx

I've tested this morning and it's a big fat neg. But I'm alright with it, next month here I come

im sorry claire. did you give it more time after to make sure it didnt turn later? every time i take one this early i have to wait til after the time it allows to see the line:hugs:

10 dpo is still really early to test

I've just checked and nothings there. But good thing is the spotting as been minimal this month, there as only been a tiny bit today so that's good.
How are you Hun???

im glad your not spotting as much. there was some months i spotted for a week before i actually started af and it was so annoying.

i am good. hubby brought me home some fruit for lunch, its so yummy.

you might try to test in a couple days. 10 dpo is early. some women it doesnt show up til after af is late. and depending on how sensitive your tests are they might not pick it up right away. if you're not, maybe you could try using softcups. i have a bunch left i could send you. not sure how long it would take to get overseas, but its worth a try. they call it the poor mans iui. it holds the spermies right next to the cervix so they all swim up. they live longer and make it to the egg quicker. both months i used it i got pg first time, with my last son and this pg too. there is a thread on here of women that are using them if your interested:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->