looking for ttc buddy?

I will have a think about it Hun .
Where's everybody gone

hi ladies... sorry i was in the uk and we finally got internet at our new house.. ive so much new etc but is late and im only mins in the door.. just thought id say hi and also ladies... the soy has worked for me.. i started spotting only 4 weeks after my last af.. i usually only get af every 3-5 months.. its a miracle.. either its implantation or af starting either a great thing as it means my af has gone reg now.. meaning im ovulating..

soooo exciting thought id share with you i could cry right now.. sorry ive not read anything ill catch up 2mor :hugs:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh your back. Did you have a good time???
So it looks like we didn't get it this month, next month here we come!!!!

im abit worried.. i went to the bathroom this morning.. and.. sorry about tmi but there was alot of reallllly dark blood.. almost black :wacko: i mean if it is af its only been 3 weeks since my last af.. so the soy has made it early aswell..
i mean i was hoping the spotting was impantation :( but its obviously af.. im counting today as cd 2 as yday evening it was a light bleed and i dont wanna miss my chance to take the soy again..
im in so much pain right now tho :(

hey girls jst a quick post b4 i head off too work, sorry about dis month bt nxt month here we come and so so hope its for yous.

katie glad the soy is working for u now ull hav a better idea of ov.

chat yous all later. xx :hugs:

hi guys sorry not been on for a while works busy!

claire i think still test next few days you still early at 10dpo.

babyhopes not sure what to think hun maybe thats just because its early?

got my letter yesterday to say im a low risk for downs so very happy! :happydance: been fretting all week wondering where my letter was and was dreading the hospital calling instead.

im hoping so.. its worrying me so much :( and im finding it hard to move.. too painful..

Do you think it is because you haven't had an af for ages?

it could of.. but i had a heavy af 3 weeks ago.. :shrug: i dunno what to think.. should i take soy again this cycle?

Not sure hun I would give it a miss this month, give your body a rest x

I haven't got a clue Hun. At least your af as come right on time

well i worked it out and its only 3 weeks after my last af.. so a week early?

anyway how are you hun :D

hi ladies!!! :coffee:

haley- thats great about your test results, yay!!!!:happydance:

claire- your not out til af arrives! although next month would bring a may baby. i had my second dd in may, was a nice time for preg and may is a wonderful month to have a LO:baby:

katie- i heard that soy turns into estrogen which can make polyps and cysts grow really quick. i hope you dont have anything like that going on! maybe its just regulating your af or something though:shrug: i also read that black blood a week before your period is due is a good sign of implantation. i have never had it be black, but supposed to be a good sign. and pain could be from implantation too. hope this is it for you!:hugs:

hey girls, hayley do u hav to ask to get that special check done or is it done on everybody??

they changed my appointment to fri the 3rd of sept its only a day later so not too bad.

katie glad u got internet in ur new house :D and hope your ok, that sounds a bit weird, hav u tested at all?? maybe u shud??

clairehows the spotting now? are we still in for a maybe?????

someone has got preg each month so this month has to bring another i really hope its for yous :hugs: i sort of feel bad :dohh:

cause claire and katie wer here before me and are still awaiting a bfp :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: :shrug::shrug:

oh i see. me too. i am praying it comes for them soon. it will be a wonderful day when we get on here and find out it happened:thumbup:

how are u doing sugar?

i know i hope so too.

me doing ok, getting lots of heartburn and definly think my belly is growing. telling the rest of my family this weekend and telling the in laws wen we go visit on sunday. so that will be exciting. bit scared as too wat the rest of my family might say- aunts and unkels

how u keeping?? xx

i know i hope so too.

me doing ok, getting lots of heartburn and definly think my belly is growing. telling the rest of my family this weekend and telling the in laws wen we go visit on sunday. so that will be exciting. bit scared as too wat the rest of my family might say- aunts and unkels

how u keeping?? xx

im doing good. having nausea every now and then, but not near as bad as with any of my other pregnancies, so very happy about that. normally i would be throwing up most of the day by now.

i hope your family receives it well. it doesnt make for a hsppy day when someone is negative about the beauty of new life

Don't be silly we will soon be with you !!!!!
Well I feel crap the due date is going to be harder then I thought. Everybody seems to be having there babies now and I've got nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->