looking for ttc buddy?

awwww sinead dont worry we will join you when were suppose to :) :hugs:

claire i know what you mean.. i hope your ok :hugs: im here for you xx

i def have af.. im bleeding so heavy compared to the last few ive had so i guess its a proper af and i did ovulate :happydance: so its working..

Afternoon Hun I'm here for you to xxx
Yeahhhhh for af are you alright

claire- how are you doing today? im sorry this wasnt it, that just sucks. im so sad. i want us to all be carrying our little babies:hugs:

katie- at least you arent waiting forever and ten years for your af wondering whats going on, yay! try to relax today and get some rest hun:flower:

I'm alright thankyou melissa still no af for me yet it should be here by Monday.
The spotting as calmed down a lot compared to other months, which is great.
How are you??

that still gives me some hope that theres a chance for you.:winkwink:

i soooo hope you are!!!!

im ok. ms isnt too bad and hoping its almost done. in about two weeks i can start to wean myself off of the progesterone cream, so happy to be done with that.

have you thought about taking a b complex vitamin to correct your cycles? it works wonders and is completely natural

yeah im glad it hasnt taken 60-100 days.. the soy is working which is great :) were going to put a deposit on our wedding reception in a few weeks im so excited

im actually feeling like complete crap :cry: last night i was so so so dizzy i couldnt even read so i went straight to bed after bnb, i thought maybe i was tired... went to bed.. woke this morning and im still so so dizzy :( i dont know what could be causing it :( im sorry im not really helping etc.. but i feel so sick im not sure what to help make it better .. if i wasnt in the middle of af id be excited that i could be preg lol

how is everyone hope everyones well.. im going to try sleep it off abit more

oh katie im sorry you feeling rough, i think your just exhausted! you had so much on lately moving house, stress of ttc, af taking 60+ days and job hunting too no wonder your tired.
go and have a bath hun and a good rest! x :hug:

hiya claire :hugs: how are you hun.. :hugs:

im feeling abit better now still dizzy tho tonight will be night 3 of taking the soy :D

maybe we will have a may baby claire how great would that be :)

hey girls how is everybody today??
katie so sorry ur not feeling so good hope u get better soon.

hayley how is bump? getting big i bet :D

claire wat about af? any sign of it today?

melissa glad u ms is starting to ease off, my nausia has eased off a lot.

today im starting to tell my close friends, im so excited. told in laws lst nite they are happy.
:hugs: xx

awww i bet it starts becoming more exciting once you start telling people :)

i hope i get a may baby, because it is bloody doing my head in know:growlmad:
i think my best friend might be with me today. thats my af by the way!
ive had a bad couple of days, i just cant believe my dd is wednesday. its just gone so fast.
whats everybody been up to?????????

thats great you are telling everybody, what have they all said??????

i hope i get a may baby, because it is bloody doing my head in know:growlmad:
i think my best friend might be with me today. thats my af by the way!
ive had a bad couple of days, i just cant believe my dd is wednesday. its just gone so fast.
whats everybody been up to?????????

:hugs::hugs: i hope you get a bfp soon hun i will light the candle
are you doing anything for your dd..
i will be away on wed but i will be thinking of you on wed :hugs:
its hard i know xx

im meeting my 2 close friends from school in town later i know they will be delighted. some of my friends know about the mc's so they prob expecting a preg anouncment from me.

i hope some there is may babies from yous 2. a lovely way to start nxt summer.
i hope nxt spring is nice because i dnt drive so wen oh is at work ill hav to walk everywhere and dnt want to be walking baby in the rain. i like to think ahead. lol

im still in my jamies better get up soon and so a bit of house work. im off all week :D

to tell you the truth i really dont want to think about it! i know thats strange but i think thats the only way i can deal with it.
i had rian a month early because i had pre-clampsia so i keep thinking oh i might have had it earlyer so that keeps abit!
so im on cycle 5 when af shows her face and i dont know weather to go to the doctors, but i know he wont help me as it as only been 5months

my spelling is bad today. i ment hope yous get may babies

and i better do some house work. lol

im meeting my 2 close friends from school in town later i know they will be delighted. some of my friends know about the mc's so they prob expecting a preg anouncment from me.

i hope some there is may babies from yous 2. a lovely way to start nxt summer.
i hope nxt spring is nice because i dnt drive so wen oh is at work ill hav to walk everywhere and dnt want to be walking baby in the rain. i like to think ahead. lol

im still in my jamies better get up soon and so a bit of house work. im off all week :D

enjoy yourself while you can because you wont have much time to yourself.
have you got anything planned for the week?? and i want to see some bump pics so we can have a guess whats in there:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->