looking for ttc buddy?

awh hun ill be thinking of you too. wen i had my first mc it took us 5 cycles to get preg again and jst wen i was thinking about going to the docter to see why it was taking us so long (i was scared in case i had an infection or left over tissue that was making my infertile) i got my 2nd bfp. i always think that wat helped my most was putting my legs and bum in the air for a good 20mins-half hour each time after sex and i started taking concepticare tablets which u can buy in asda with all the nutrients and folic acid you need to concieve. i started them after the 2nd mc took them for a month and got preg. (i was already taking folic acid but thought the extra nutrients might help)

lol my oh keeps saying i wont get big long lie in's wen baby comes and i tell him i dnt mind cuz ill hav a reason to get up. il want to take baby out to show the world. lol although ill prob be crying for some sleep wen its actually happening.

i not sure how to get the pic into my message but i can upload them into my profile so u can see them (wen i put them up) if u click on my name.

have you told him he wont either:haha: but it will be all worth it:hugs:

i can see you. you look sooooooo young! what a little beauty you are:thumbup:

well i thought i would post a pic of my little man

Attachments

• SNV30594.jpg
    SNV30594.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SNV30354.jpg
    SNV30354.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
awww hes a cutie :) im sure he will be a great big brother

awww thats a lovely picture of you sinead :)

thanks katie. he looks so sweet until he opens his mouth:dohh: he gets that from his dad:winkwink:
so whens the wedding ????

claire- awww your little boy is sooo cute!

sinead- you are such a doll!

katie- how are you feeling now? i hope the dizziness and sickness has went away. that cant be any fun. yay on your wedding plans coming together!!! i was so excited to plan our wedding, was so much fun

afternoon mellissa:hugs:
have you got a picture of all of your kids together???
hows your bump???

hayley there you are. god you are all going to have little cuties:hugs:
are you ok hun???

thanks melissa :) im ok still very very dizzy when i get up and walk about.. which is not good the day before im meant to be going to the uk..
how are you
:hugs: claire

Im fine hun just been very busy thats all, you okay?

hi ladies!!!!

haley- you r adorable!!!!

claire- i do have pics of them all together, but dont have a scanner so i have to take a new one with my phone to post it. im sure i will, just being lazy.

katie- i am so worried about you. i hope your not getting sick or something

i am fine. just did a quick clean on my house, still have lots to do today. went grocery shopping this weekend and stayed lazy around here. so have a lot of catching up to do, uuugggghhhhh

i wish i could do some cleaning but my head feels like it weights two tons right now im not able to get out of bed right now.. so im just staying in bed with the laptop till oh gets home..

i know what you mean after a busy weekend its time to get organised again and it can be hard sometimes plus im sure its harder with kids and being preg..

hayley love the pic :D

im sorry your still not feeling well hun. try to relax and get some rest. are you all moved in or do you still have a lot of boxes to unpack?

we really just let things go this weekend, which doesnt work well for a family of 6. i have a ton of laundry and just general cleaning to catch up on. i babysit my nephews so my girls play with them all day and i dont see any of them much except when they are hungry or arguing. its the little ones that need me most. since we have a good routine its not too bad. i just have to do everything on the weekend that i do during the week. when i take even a day off i have 2 loads of laundry and 2 loads of dishes waiting for me for the next day, along with the 2 and 2 for that day. its no fun to catch up:nope:

Just think there will be more when the little ones here.
The only time I see rian is when he wants somthing to eat and drink. Other wise he is on his xbox 360 playing with his friends on line.

dont remind me!!! it seems like there is another half a load of laundry per day with each person in this house!

how old is rian? sounds just like my girls. they are 10 and 11. very self sufficient at that age, sometimes i wonder if they even need me:dohh:

He is 10 in march, but he acts like a 20 year old somtimes!
Does your dh know that he can be seen by us crazy ladies:haha:

lol- i just showed him right before you sent that. he said when did you take that picture?? then he asked if everyone could see it.

i asked him to take a half day off and help me clean up, so he did. i think he is gonna run some errands first though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->