looking for ttc buddy?

katie hav a lovely time at the wedding.

lol claire i like the way u think. :rofl: hang it up

shay- welcome,good luck with tomorrow.

:hugs: xx

Katie I hope you have a good night don't get to drunk:winkwink
Shay good luck for tomorrow:hugs:I hope it's good news, don't forget to let us know!

good day ladies!

how is everyone today? i have not been sleeping well lately. wake up and cant fall asleep again. i woke up at 1:45am and didnt fall asleep again til 5:30. my LO gets up at 6:30 so had to get up then. im soooo tired today. ms is getting worse too. ok my rant is over.

hey melissa, awh sorry about ur ms fought maybe it was getting better, how do u cope with having to get ur 4 other kids up in the morning and all the sickness??

hope everybody doing good :hugs:

well, my older 3 and the two i babysit dont get up til 8. i usually get up with my 7 mo old and eat some crackers and drink some decaf coffee to get something on my stomach before i get them up. i havent really been sick accept the past couple days tho. maybe a hormone surge, would explain why im not sleeping good too.

i made regular coffee thinking i need a little caffeine to get today going, since i got such little sleep. think it made ms worse. :dohh: i have pills for ms but try not to take them a lot. gonna have to today tho

you def need somehing for it anyway. i thought id hav gotten a burst of energy by now but nope, i cnt stop yawning and im tiered all the time.

im sorry your still so tired. maybe its a boy??? i was always more tired in 2nd tri when i was having a boy. when do u get to find out, or are you gonna not????

i was wondering if you tested shey. you are only 10 dpo today, thats still pretty early for a positive even if you are. my 10 dpo one turned positive like an hour after i took it. how sensitive are the tests you're using?

thank you blessedmomma! the doctor's office uses the dollar tests so they must be pretty sensitive.

they are pretty sensitive. i think 25 miU. even though 25 miU is about what it should be around 12-14 dpo. can u get a dollar store one and use it at home? if your miU is less than 25 right now it will take longer than 3-5 minutes to show up.

with my last pregnancy i used that brand. at 10 dpo i had to check it a long time after to see a positive. this was after looking at 5 minutes or whatever and thinking i had a negative. my hubby got out of the shower and said it was positive. i argued with him and it was positive. i looked it up online and found out if the amount of hcg in your pee is less than the amount it tests for it takes longer to show up. im betting the dr office didnt wait extra long to check it.

also i had a girlfriend go in to the dr after taking a frer and the dr office used dollar store ones. they said negative and she had to go back when it was a few days later. it will show up on frer before most other brands

awh shey, dont give up jst yet like melissa said it cud jst be to early. you can buy tests on line that detect hcg as little as 10miu

how long hav u been ttc??

with my 2nd preg (ended in mc) i was getting positives and the doctor was getting neg so i dont think they use that great of tests over here anyway. xx

melissa i dont think ill find out the sex, although id like to and so does oh he really wants to know. are u going to?

sinead- i always do. i usually dont leave the house for a month or two after the baby comes, i know weird, but it just works out that way. and i like to do the baby shopping myself. i love to pick out the clothes and stuff. my hubby says he will pick them out if i dont wanna know, but then i feel like i miss out on all the fun.

i was gonna not find out with my last one, i figured i already had two girls and a boy, so why not be surprised. i really thought he would be the last one i was gonna have. but when they were doing the scan i had to know. i figured i waited long enough and would be surprised a lil early:shrug: was nice though. i love shopping for their lil outfits and knowing who im shopping for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->