looking for ttc buddy?

God you lot have been busy bees:thumbup:
Shay I'm sorry Hun, but as everyone as said it might be to early so fingers crossed

Hi guys how are we all? Ive been married 4 years today!!! Goig out for nice meal tonight.

Hope everyone's ok x x

congrats hun:happydance::happydance: so how long have you been together??

Thanks hun we been together 8 years and married for 4 years x

yay haley- congratulations sweets!

have u thought about if your gonna find out the sex of your baby?

no were not wanting to know hun, would like a surprise - have scan 2 weeks today! yey!

how you getting on?

yay for scan!!!!

im good, slept better last night so not as grumpy.

you're stronger than me, im so curious i cant wait to know, lol!

is this your first baby?

I'm glad you had a better night sleep, you can't be having sleepless night with no baby lol

Hayley I don't know how you can do it, I would have to find out:dohh:

i know huh! its really hard on me to not sleep good. i start to talk in my sleep and sleep walk when im not sleeping good for a while.

its pretty embarrassing to hear what i was doing the night before when i dont remember doing it.

not to mention it makes me very grumpy.:hissy:

You can't leave it there, what was you doing??????

lol- nothing recently. its just always something strange when i havent been sleeping well.

once i was digging thru the couch pillows and when asked what i was doing, i said i was fixing things, one time i just picked up the cat and threw him across the room, looking thru the fridge, etc etc etc. i get really mean when someone tries to ask me what im doing and i will throw things or shout at them. its just always weird to hear what you were doing when you didnt have any clue it even happened.

when i was younger my parents had to put a lock really high on the door or i would go in the yard in my pajamas in the night.

I bet your oh is scared to sleep with you lol

lol! he always makes sure i get my sleep, thats for sure! especially after a new one gets here

Im trying hard not to think about what it will be i really want a surprise, all my mates knew what they were having and went mad buying things in colours, im looking forward to after telling my parents what we have had! Its all so exciting!!! I bet when im at my scan i will want ot know but im not going too.

Anyway glad your all okay, had a lovely meal out last night for our anniversary - gift from mum and dad finding i cant eat big meals much now though mustn't be much room in there for food! Eek!

Im not sleeping well either bloomin cramp having to have pillow between my knees which helps x

haley- i bet that pillow between the knees at night will help as you get bigger too and your hips start to hurt. i always end up with one by the end of my pg

Yeah i hope so best to get used to it now hey!

hey girls how u all keeping? i went up to the city yesterday for a look around all the baby shops to get an idea of wat we will be spending and wat we need to save and i ended up picking my pram and putting a deposit on it in mothercare, crazy i know cuz its early but there no harm in being organised lol

now as i went to

wasnt finished typing. i went to another local nursery shop today and found another pram i like but its like double the price :dohh: such a hard decision

Im just watching New Moon again for like the 20th time and laying down, still nauseous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->