• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

FX Lilesmom!!! Hoping it stronger tomorrow!!

Good luck to those who had a positive opk in the last couple days. I envy that you are in the 2ww. Still waiting for the witch to leave.
Will probably be ordering my opks/hpts tomorrow. This will be the first time I use IC but I wasted so much money last cycle between ovulation test and hpt. It would have been worth it had I caught the egg but no luck. So excited to try these this month. I have heard great things from pretty much everyone on here. So praying it works.

Good luck Mattsgirl!

Praying those lines get stronger Lilesmom!!

Thanks Lesondemavie. I'm having a bit of a down day today, after positive opk yesterday early afternoon and negative yesterday evening I had a massive temperature dip today :( I know it can be a dip before o but I'm just not sure what's going on this month! I haven't had my usual symptoms and haven't had consistent temperatures, I think vitex has messed things up. I did have a really restless night and threw off my duvet though which may not have helped make it accurate. Can only hope and pray for a temperature jump tomorrow... :( this is my first tww so it's new to me!

I've never temped but from things I've read on here those definitely sound like things that would throw off your temp today. So it could just be that.

Thanks Mattsgirl. In some ways it'd be a lot less stressful! Good luck with your cycle. Hope it ends in a beautiful :bfp:

les- awesome news about the positive OPK!! KMFX that you get a nice solid BFP at the end of your tww

liles- yay for the faint line!! You are so early and I pray in the next couple days you see a great progression!

curiosity- another positive OPK! Things are starting to roll now :) Wishing you all the best in your tww. and having the duvet off if you normally have it on will definitely mess up your temps. Were you still above your coverline?

proud- hope you start to feel better soon hun and can get your cycles sorted out :flower:

banana- yay for the tww!! best of luck to you- lots of you gals are right at the same point and hopefully all of you get that great double line!

arturia- it only takes one time to make a baby and I hope that it worked for you this cycle. If not, maybe by the time next cycle rolls around your DH will be more adjusted to the change in meds and regulate his drive

matts- what brand are you going to get? i ordered some a few weeks ago and am anxious to start using them!

AFM, all is well-ish. My parents came out to visit this weekend, which was awesome. They are so much fun to watch with my DS and of course I enjoy spending time with them as well. They are back out in 2.5 weeks for DS's birthday party so it's not nearly as long of a gap as this last time (2.5 months). However, DH and I have fallen into a bit of a rut in our relationship. I can only work on the things I need to work on and hope that he does the same on his end. I'm very optimistic we will get out of the rut (it happens in every relationship...not the first time for us and wont be the last). I'm just REALLY hoping it doesn't derail our trying date :(

Thanks matts girl xxx
Lots of luck catching ur egg soon xxx

Dust to all about to ov xxx

Hopefully lots of bfps over the next month xxx

Kk hugs
Hope u and dh r ok again
It happens us too.
We r together 14 yrs
Being with anyone that long, ruts Can happen
He is prob stressed over his new job
But not fair to take it out on u xx

My super squinter
Not sire u see it on pic to be honest
But I see it in life :)
Hee hee

Attachments

• WP_20160322_08_00_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160322_08_00_01_Pro.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 14
My super squinter
Not sire u see it on pic to be honest
But I see it in life :)
Hee hee

I think I see a shadow :happydance: Fx'd it gets nice and dark for you over the next few days love xxx
Sorry I've been so absent everyone. Just feeling like crap this time around and not feeling positive one little bit :nope: Vitex still haven't arrived so basically there's no hope for me this cycle. I hope it arrives soon so it can be built up enough in my system for next cycle and hopefully I can get my BFP. Again though, not feeling like it will happen. Everyone around me is having babies or getting BFPS and I'm so beyond happy for all of them and I am eternally grateful for my miracle, rainbow boy but I just want to give him a sibling so badly. I just can't help but think it's going to be as hard as it was last time and I don't think I'll be able to take another 3 years filled with mc's :cry: Sorry for being a Debbie Downer and I really do hope this thread is filled with wonderful sticky BFPS xxx Good luck to all you beautiful ladies xxx

Liles- I think I see a shadow too!! FX it darkens up for you in a few days!! Stick bean stick!!! And thank you- we've been together a little over 12 years and definitely know the pattern of how it goes. Just sucks when you are in the middle of it. I think the job has meant we haven't gotten to spend much time together which has only highlighted the areas we need to work on. Its a never ending process of self improvement but we do it because we love one another.

Tiny- massive hugs momma :hugs::hugs: I pray that when the vitex gets there it will help you get pregnant right away. No one wants to go through, or see someone else struggle, with infertility and loss.

Curio - It could have definitely been the dip before O or the restless sleep. How is your temp today?

Kk - Ruts are definitely normal. It's how you work through them that matter. DH and I just had a fight after looking at a house. He's just such a worry wart, and he wants the looking and the trying to be over. He's not so good at sitting in the inbetween. A baby and a house are big changes, but they're big, wonderful changes. He wants it, maybe even more than me sometimes, but he will worry until we're there. It's hard to both be on the exact same page at the exact same time (for us right now it's in terms of where to buy a house). I'm sure parenthood will test our ability to understand and compromise even more so though - so good practice now right? :)

Liles - I think I maybe see a shadow! Fx it is the start of a BFP.

Tiny - I can't imagine going through that :hugs:. It is the thing I fear most now. It happened once, and there's nothing stopping it from happening again. Seeing that picture of you and your baby gives me hope that, no matter what lies ahead, it will all be worth it 😂. I have my everything crossed for you that this second journey is much shorter and without loss! Xxx

Ahhh curio! I just saw that you have 22 day cycles too! We really will be on this journey together. Mine might be 1-2 days longer to start due to the mc, but guess is that they'll settle back down to 22 days soon. I always hated having short cycles, but for TTC I must say it's a blessing. Time flies and we get a few extra chances each year.

Hugs tiny momma.
U will get there hon.
I know its awfull when we r stuck in the middle of ttc
But the result is sooooo worth our pain.
I had two mc last year.
Probable chemical in jan
And now bfp
I'm happy but cautiously so cos I know it could dissappear on me again.
Giant hugs hon xxx
Hope u get yr bfp without vitex XXX
Hope u feel better soon.
Sometimes ttc just sucks
Hugs

Leson hope ye find a fab house and bfp soon xx

Kk hope hubby has thawed out xxx
Hugs xx
Arguing sucks but we all do at times xx

Dust to all xx

Got a slightly better line.
I'm obsessed.
Thought my poas was bad before
Hee hee.
Got bloods done today
Cos I was getting um done anyway
So asked her to do preg one too.

Love and dust to all xxx

Liles- let me know when you feel comfortable with me updating the front page!

Les- thanks hun :hugs: and moving is a change and stressful but SO worth it once you're settled in

Thanks kk.
AF would hve been due Thurs.
So if lines keep getting better
Maybe Friday for front page.
Thanks hon. Xx
I'm see sawing between excited and nervous :)
Xxx

:thumbup: do you know how long it will take to get your blood results back?

I forgot to ask :)
Usually pretty fast with preg one.
Prob ring towards end of week
If I don't hear from her

Hopefully you hear today!

Definetly not today.
Id be lucky if it was back on Thurs :)
If it was hospital I might hear same day
But was my family Dr so it gets sent off to hosp lab
So takes awhile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online