• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Les- you're chart is looking just fine! Anything above cover line is what you want to see. KMFX for you!!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Things with DH are back to normal (better really) and I hope that we continue to communicate. Things with us tend to correct itself very quickly when we can sit down and talk. We do a lot of self evaluation and correction and once we get out what we need to say, we move forward and don't dwell...in fact, as long as I actually ovulated and aren't having an anovulatory cycle....I'm in with a chance this cycle! DH spontaneously said we could try this month (after warning I was ovulating just before DTD so he would be careful). It's only one BD session but it only takes one! My test date is back to April 1st...a bit of a boomerang this month but SUPER excited to be heading into the tww!

Just read this. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'm glad we have the same test date again. :happydance:

My doc just texted .
Hcg at 32 ��
U can change me to bfp whenever u can please kk xxx
:)

lilesMom - :coffee: Doing OK. Trying not to think too hard about the TWW. :haha:

It works , sometimes :)
Distraction helps.
But its in back of mind at the same time
Hope u get bfp hon xxx

Yay!!! Congratulations! Going to go update now!

Ah yay I've come back to lovely news!! Congratulations Lilesmom, have a very happy and healthy 9 months!! So happy for you :hugs:

Kaity I'm so excited your testing with quite a few of us this month, let's grab those bfps ladies :happydance: I had my temperature shift today and strangely another pos opk last night so maybe I'm on for the twins I had a premonition about? Lol! :haha:

I am so happy to be back in with you gals!

We aren't even to April yet and already have a BFP...let's keep it rolling!

I am so pleased you're back! We've been doing the count down together long enough it felt wrong you not being there. Fingers crossed Hun! X

Good luck ladies xxx Fx'd for more BFPS! Maybe this really IS the lucky thread!!
My Vitex arrived this morning, such luck too. I had only just walked in the door from taking a stroll down to the shops to grab more milk and the courier arrived! :happydance: First dose as soon as I ripped into the package like an animal :haha: I don't expect it to do anything this cycle but even if I O around the same time and my lp lengthens by one day, I'll be happy. Fx'd it's built up enough in my system by the time I have my next cycle for it to make it a great cycle. Cd13 today. Feeling a lot better about my chances now :)

Kk thanks for update first page.
It looks great :)
First of many xxx
Dust to all

Curiousity thanks hon xxx
Twins would be amazing but hard work
There are twins in OH family,
He is already mocking me saying I'm having two.
In one way id love it :)

Tiny mum delighted ur vitex came xx
Fingers crossed for fast bfp fir u xx

Kk thanks for update first page.
It looks great :)
First of many xxx
Dust to all

Curiousity thanks hon xxx
Twins would be amazing but hard work
There are twins in OH family,
He is already mocking me saying I'm having two.
In one way id love it :)

Tiny mum delighted ur vitex came xx
Fingers crossed for fast bfp fir u xx

Ooooh, twins! Wouldn't that be exciting!
Thank you for the kind wishes. I hope it does the trick as well :)
Kk, I'm glad you're back as well! So good to see you and curio in it to win it!!
Les, I hope everything goes well for you!! I have everything crossed for a nice sticky BFP!!
Lots of :dust: everyone xxx

Congrats Lilsmom on the BFP!! That's so exciting!
I think twins would be so hard but at the same time I secretly hope for a set of boy/girl twins this time so we can have our four that we want and only one pregnancy. But I won't tell DH that, twins are his worst fear.

Just waiting to start OPKs on Tuesday. So done with waiting. (and I'm only on cycle 2 :dohh:)

Congrats lilies!!! That's fantastic news! Fraternal twins actually only run on the mother's side (it's a genetic predisposition to release 2 eggs), although the older you get the more likely this is to happen just by chance. Identical twins is just a random division of the zygote. It could happen to any of us!

Yay for the vitex tiny!

How are you doing curio? I'm super emotional today, but I always have this sort of symptom at 3 DPO. Only reliable symptom I get.

Matts - I know the feeling. I get so impatient sometimes!

Lilies congrats on the bfp!!! That's amazing news 😄 Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!

Afm no news to report. Did have some pinkish tinged spotting today so maybe that means AF will be coming soon. I'm ready to know one way or the other so I can get my cycles figured out again.

Twins run heavily in my family. For the last several generations there has been a set born but so far none to my cousins. I found out with DS that I released two eggs but only one was fertilized. We will see this go around what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->