• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

How u doin
U getting excited for ttc now? Xx
Nearly there :)

liles - FXed you get a positive result.
kksy - Soon!

Been trying not to stress out imagining symptoms, it's way too early for that. I get it now about how TTC will totally drive you bonkers! :loopy:

Yup ttc makes totally sane people go dotty :)
Best of luck hon xx

Hugs tiny momma.
U will get there hon.
I know its awfull when we r stuck in the middle of ttc
But the result is sooooo worth our pain.
I had two mc last year.
Probable chemical in jan
And now bfp
I'm happy but cautiously so cos I know it could dissappear on me again.
Giant hugs hon xxx
Hope u get yr bfp without vitex XXX
Hope u feel better soon.
Sometimes ttc just sucks
Hugs

Thank you love xx Just having a bit of an emotional time at the moment, so I'm being a bit of a sook, lol.
Best of luck for your bloods results. I have everything crossed for you that this one is the sticky bean!!! Lots of hugs back at you

We all hve those bad patches hon xx
Hope u feel better soon x

Hello all!

Kaity, I hope thinks work out OK with DH. DH and I have had bad times as much as good but I'm sure you'll get there. Could it be just work stress which is causing extra strain? I look forward to following your TTC journey!

Tinymumma, I hope vitex arrives asap for you, I know how it feels having doubt in your cycles. I'm on it at the moment but am going to stop as it upset my stomach and I'm really paranoid I'm not going to ovulate this month now :(

Lilesmom, getting very excited for you, I think I can see something of a line even on my phone!! I'll be watching for updates :winkwink:

Lesondemavie, really great to have someone going through a very similar experience! I have no idea what will happen this month as ovulation is quite delayed due to agnus castus. Temp was higher today but still not massive jump I was expecting, but I still had a rough night's sleep trying to cool down. I've had some niggles/cramps today though so hoping today is the day!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Things with DH are back to normal (better really) and I hope that we continue to communicate. Things with us tend to correct itself very quickly when we can sit down and talk. We do a lot of self evaluation and correction and once we get out what we need to say, we move forward and don't dwell...in fact, as long as I actually ovulated and aren't having an anovulatory cycle....I'm in with a chance this cycle! DH spontaneously said we could try this month (after warning I was ovulating just before DTD so he would be careful). It's only one BD session but it only takes one! My test date is back to April 1st...a bit of a boomerang this month but SUPER excited to be heading into the tww!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Things with DH are back to normal (better really) and I hope that we continue to communicate. Things with us tend to correct itself very quickly when we can sit down and talk. We do a lot of self evaluation and correction and once we get out what we need to say, we move forward and don't dwell...in fact, as long as I actually ovulated and aren't having an anovulatory cycle....I'm in with a chance this cycle! DH spontaneously said we could try this month (after warning I was ovulating just before DTD so he would be careful). It's only one BD session but it only takes one! My test date is back to April 1st...a bit of a boomerang this month but SUPER excited to be heading into the tww!

That's amazing news hon!! So glad things are back on track for you guys xxx Lots of baby dust to you

Curiousity hope today is ur ov hon xxx
Best of luck

Kk amazing news
Woohoo.
Tww and then bfp
Fingers crossed xxx

Line came up within a min today
Safe enough to say pregnant :)
Now just praying for sticky

My sis dreams a baby dream around conception time for anyone in my family
( I've 11 bro and sus and 40 nueces and nephews, so she doesn't tell us when she has it now)
For my mc s when she dreamt the baby dream
It was a bad dream
That I fell down the stairs with bub
But thus time she said it was a nice dream
That with my good feeling makes me more hopefull
I know some people don't believe any of that
But I do :)
So it will make me feel better

Dust to all xxx

Congratuations do you have a picture

No
I tried to take it but camera in my phone is bad.
Came out blurry again.
Its not stronger than yest line
But came up much faster .

Omg!!! Yay!!! That's amazing news honey xxx
I completely agree with the dream thing. Praying this bean is the sticky one <3 :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Awesome news about the line coming up faster!! I have a great feeling that you will have your sticky bean! Too cool about your sisters dreams, I hope that helps bring you extra comfort as well :flower:

Thanks ladies.
It def does &#55357;&#56842;

How ye doin xxx

Awww congrats liles! That's amazing news :happydance:

Curio - ah didn't realize you were doing something to lengthen it. I keep thinking about that but I don't want to mess with things just yet. I figure it worked for us before, so it should work again. We just need to cross our fingers for a good sperm and egg.

3 DPO here and not loving my temps but I guess they'll do for now.

Doing well today! Had a nice temp jump so more hopeful that I actually ovulated. Should be able to confirm in the next 2 days and get my CHs

Woohoo.
Not long to both ur bfps so hopefully xxx
Loads of dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94