• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

That's really close to the window liles! Fx this is it!

Thanks ladies.
I hope so
But it was out of time.
And ridiculously squinty.
So might be nothing too.
Hope not though :)
Best of luck all xxx

Hi! CD12 today, faint lines appearing on OPK.

Aprils nearly here...eeeeek!!

Curiousity- sorry about the delay with the mortgage but SO glad you are still able to try this cycle!! FX you will O in the next few days!

Liles- eek! Will be stalking in the AM and hope to see a solid line! KMFX for you! The fact that you're seeing even a squinty line this early is a great sign. Hopefully its the start of your BFP!!

Banana- great news about OPKs starting to turn positive! Best of luck catching that egg!

Positive opk today! That puts AF due 3/30 based on my usual cycle. I'm going to try and wait for AF and test on 4/2 if the witch is a no show. Technically that's pretty late based on my typical LP, but it could be longer this cycle and I don't want to get my hopes up.

Solid bfn :)
Silly me getting excited over an out of time hint of a line.
Hurry up either af or bfp.
I'm over waiting !!!
Xxx

Dust to all .

Hurray on pos opk hon.
Best of luck xx

Kksy9b - thanks Hun! Getting very close to time for you now too! I'm so glad things are worked out for you and DH!

Lesondemavie - I'm expecting o in the next couple of days too, will enjoy following your progress!

Lilesmom -sorry about BFN, that's a shame after yesterday :( what CD are you? Could there still be a chance?

Thanks hon
I'm only 9 dpo.
Still a chance.
Time to step away from testing for a few days before I drive myself bonkers :)
Hope u ov soon hon
Dust xxx

Thanks curio! We can wait together then :). I popped over to your journal, and although it's been quite some time for you, your MMC story reminded me very much of what I recently went through. fx for us both!

Liles still early❤️

I've already changed my mind on testing. I forgot that the OB is going to test my progesterone as soon as I get my BFP. I figure the sooner I can get in for that the better. I really wanted to just wait so that when it did happen I had less time to wait for that now dreaded 8 week scan, but it's more important to do what I can for the next baby *sigh* BFNs and/or another 5 week wait for a scan...here I come.

I agree, still plenty of time Lilesmom! Hope you see that line in a couple of days :hugs:

Banana10, yay!! Hope opk is positive vv soon!

Lesondemavie - I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope we both get our bfps about the same time so we can go through the wait for the scans together - it is going to be the scariest part for me after last time :( opk was positive today so we're cycle buddies! Let the tww begin! Xx

Lilies fingers crossed you get a bfp! It's still early your not out yet! :thumbsup:

As for me I'm coming down with a cold 😞 Still waiting in limbo no bfp and no AF. I just want the :witch: to show up already so I can get back to a normal cycle. So frustrating. Still have one FRER left but will hang onto it until the first. If no AF by then will take another test.

Positive OPK today...yippee!! Xx

Let the TWW begin, fx to all and oodles of baby dust too x

ProudArmyWife I hope you get your answer asap! Nothing worse than waiting in limbo :( still, you're not out til :witch: gets you.

Hang in there Lilesmom!

So excited you've got a positive opk today too Banana! Mine is negative again this evening which has thrown me, but from what I've read that can mean you've just caught the end of the surge... I hope...:wacko:

got a super squinter on a test
Fingers crossed it gets darker!!
Please don't be a chemical!!

Curio - That would be fantastic. Opk for me was still positive and my temp went up this am, so I definitely O'd yesterday. I bet you did just catch the end of the surge. I've had 1 day of + before. That's why I like temping too. Opks predict, temp confirms. Takes the guessing out of it. The first week or so of the tww is pretty easy for me, but around implantation time I start to get impatient. How about you?

Banana - Hooray! You can wait with us too.

Liles - Fx it gets darker!

Proud - Hope you know one way or the other soon so you can move forward *hugs*

No positive OPK but I've stopped testing this cycle to save mine (Don't want to waste 'em) and other evidence suggests I've O'ed. (I don't temp so it's just CM evidence) In either case I'm counting myself as TWW right now.

Don't think much of my chances due to low BDing. DH was sick with Celexa withdrawal messing with his sex drive my whole fertile week.

:dust: to everyone also in their TWW!

Whoops glong I didn't think to take a pic
So faint I don't think u see un photo.
But I did three today
And all had really faint line.
Fingers crossed for better one in morn
I'll take pic if so
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts