• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Yeah I've got it at 9 once so will def wait till at least then.
Other 3 times were at 12.
Which is why I want to try wait.
I've had some yellow discharge
Some mild pully feeling in tummy too.
But I'm afraid my last mc is still messing with things
So I'm afraid to count my eggs before they hatch ��
Fingers crossed though.
I need no pushin to test.
I once started at 6 dpo ��
Hee hee x

Makes sense on the wait
Sorry u did tell us
I'm a sieve head
And just eager beaver ��

Kk doing good over here. Still just hanging out. No idea about my cycle. Still no AF yet. I get crampy on and off like maybe it's going to show and then nothing so still in limbo land trying to figure out where I'm at 😂

Lilies good luck with your testing soon. Crossing my fingers toy kick off the :bfp: s

Les happy bedding hope this is your cycle 😄

arturia- where are you at in your cycle hun?

CD16 today. Don't think I've O'ed. DH has been sick with Celexa withdrawal too so we haven't really been able to :sex:. I'm pretty anxious about missing my window this month. But as of yesterday my CM still looks promising and I haven't gotten a positive OPK so still hope.

Thanks proud ��
Fingers crossed for u

Arturia hope u get pos soon x

hi, can I be removed from the first page? I haven't been following the thread and I took this cycle off, so no testing for me.

Oh no, I've missed so much! Sorry I've been absent ladies. DS' molars are coming through (all 4 at once poor little bloke) :cry: Wishing everyone the best of luck xxx Fx'd this really is the lucky thread

les- thanks! i think its going to be an awesome party...really love how it is all coming together so far! skipping a day can be good to give the swimmers a chance to build back up. hope you get that positive OPK soon!

liles- only a few more sleeps until you start testing!! can't wait to see those tests and praying you get that beautiful double line!

proud-ah! that is so frustrating for you to not know where you are in your cycles. I hope you get a clear answer soon :hugs:

arturia- hope your DH gets to feeling better soon. still plenty of time if you haven't O'd yet to get in more BD'ing sessions.

trixie- i took you off hun. hope you are able to start trying next cycle :hugs:

tiny- oh no, poor baby! i despise teething so much. My little guy used to get them in clusters like that as well (the worst was 8 at once, which included his one year molars). i hope he gets to feeling better soon. get lots of cuddles in and hopefully they cut through quick

ladies, we are quickly approaching April and I can't wait to see some of those beautiful BFPs coming in!! I am so hopeful for each of us :flower:

Silly me
Tested at only 7dpo.
Bfn.
Darn believing internet stories of , I got my bfp at 7 :)
I know I never do
Step away from the tests, lol ��

Hey there! Mind if I join?

Hubby and I have been ttc for 12 cycles now. All tests so far have come back normal, which I guess means that it can still happen naturally. Hoping that this is our month! I will be testing April 9 :)

Liles- even if it was expected/too early it still stings to see a bfn...praying in the coming days you see that BFP appear!

Jwilly- Got you added! I'm sorry its been such a long journey for you and hope that this month brings you a sticky bean!

:hi: Mind if I join. AF got me yesterday. So on to next cycle. I'll probably be testing around April 18th if AF doesn't get me first. This will be cycle 2 for us. Even though I just barely count last cycle because it was first month off of bcp.

welcome mattsgirl! i'm sorry that AF got you this time, but hopefully with your next cycle being your first full one off bcp, you will get your bfp!

Thanks kk 😊
Welcome new people xxx
Dust to all xx

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing OK. Lilesmom sorry about BFN :(

I've been sort of soul searching the last few days, I think it will be mid next week now until we finally get our mortgage offer and maybe week after we exchange contracts. We were planning to wait and TTC next cycle but have decided to just enjoy it and TTC anyway as we are now so close, fingers crossed. That said, I'm not sure what vitex is doing as cd12 and still no sign of fertile cm/ovulation. Faint line on opk today though so hopefully it will be heading in the right direction. At this rate we'll have offer by the time I ov lol. Anyway we have begun TTC xx

Exciting ��
Hope u ov soon hon xxx
And catch the eggy xxx

I tested again today.
But I forgot the test ��
I left it 9 mins, shadow of a line on it.
But ur supposed to discard after 5 mins.
Whoops.
Its pink dye , so hoping not evap.
But.....
No way to know until hopefully the morning ��
I'm getting excited even though I prob shouldn't ��

Thanks Lilesmom!! So exciting about today's test, I really hope this is it for you![-o< xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->