***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Kk it is always so wonderful hearing from you. I feel like you are the forum "mama" is that weird? :haha: I am so happy for you and your family! Sorry about the sickness, but I'm glad you feel the movement. Do you think this will be your last pregnancy? If so, enjoy even the bad times. :hugs:

Green
I found a lot of the time when their is no symptoms there is a bfp

So one of my favourite hockey players was traded and I cried like a baby wow hormones suck

Green, honestly, I don't remember when the cm turned up, sorry. Don't get disheartened lovie xx With my son, my symptoms were strong and obvious the day after implantation. This time, if I wasn't looking for them, I wouldn't have even noticed! Good luck sweetness xx

Yogie, welcome back! Good luck gorgeous xxx A honeymoon baby, could you imagine?! :hugs:

OhH, you're temp seems way to high for AF to be starting. While IB isn't very common, plenty of women get it, myself included :hugs: Wishing you all the best beautiful xx I have everything crossed for you xx

Choc, I'm sorry you're feeling down honey xx Bug :hugs: to you. That's great that the doctor is doing some investigating for you xx Don't give up sweetness :hugs: <3

Liles, much love to you gorgeous xx I can't believe you're almost halfway!! How time flies xxx

Kk, that's great about your DS. I bet you're proud xxx Sorry you're not feeling too crash hot though gorgeous xxx Almost second Tri!! Wow xxx I have to catch up on your journal, need to see the bump!!
My edd is 6th March :)

Much love to all xxx

I think this symptom is too early at 4 dpo but had to run to bathroom to throw up,must be something I ate.

Ya totally stopped. Only happened that one time, and today I keep wiping expecting pink, but nada. When I checked my cp and cm, there was a little old blood so I wiped my finger and went in again and only came up with an itty bitty clot (tmi photo in my ttc journal) and a little creamy cm. So I'm wanting to be hopeful, but I am not really allowing myself to be because I don't want to be let down. I have a mad headache though, and I don't like taking meds for those, so we will see how it turns out. I probably just need more water.

How are you? I don't know how you aren't symptom spotting. It is one of my favorite things to do.

Yesterday I was looking at baby movement videos on youtube. omg those are my favorite! It looks so bizarre and I can't wait to experience the feelings for myself. I love to torture myself.

Aww I haven't thought to look those up! I'll have to do that.

I'm not symptom spotting because I have like no symptoms! I've been constipated (yay.) for a few days, some light cramping yesterday. Skin is still clear which is different. No nausea. No sore boobs. and any fatigue I have is because I can't drink coffee this week :p

Any temptation to test today? ;) I might break down early....

(I totally did already) I woke up and guiltily peed in a cup telling myself "this is stupid, why are you doing this? Stop yourself. Oh, you are just going to allow yourself to do this? Fine then, Hope your happy. Stupid, stupid, see look, it's negative, DUH! We freaking knew that, but you don't listen to yourself!"

So...ya...BFN

:( Sorry to hear love. but if yesterday was implantation, its still early.

OhH, glad the spotting had stopped sweetheart xx I have everything crossed for you gorgeous xxx I so hope this is your magic cycles. Baby movements are really something. Especially when they get big! I remember when I was pregnant with Leo and I got food poisioning. I was about 29 weeks. They had to put monitors in my belly and he didn't like it at all!! He kept trying to push them off. My whole belly was moving from side to side and you could see his feet and elbows bulging out of my skin. Alien style :haha: Poor DH freaked out and asked if he always does that. It was quite funny xx You'll experience it soon :hugs:

Green, anything different is a good sign!! Fx'd for you beautiful xx Like I said before, if I hadn't been looking for my symptoms, I wouldn't have noticed them. I still don't really have any except some cramping, which is made worse if I don't pee every half and hour and sore nipples. Which I never got past time. With Leo I honestly didn't have any major symptoms. I threw up twice and was a little more tired than usual and just generally felt unwell and off but that's about it :hugs: Sending you so much :dust: xxx

Lorra, welcome honey xx Best of luck to you for this cycle xx

Kaiecee, how're you sweetie? Fx'd for you xxx

Les, Curiosity, Choco, Kk, Proud, Matts, how're all you beautiful ladies going? xxx

AFM, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get some more tests today. I was going to do it yesterday but I had horrible anxiety. I just kept thinking, what if the FRER is super faint, or the Digi is negative or what if they're both negative... Since I got a pretty clear and fast + on a 25mIu I have pretty high expectations and I was a ball of nerves all day. I need to put myself out of my misery though. Bfing is starting to get hard. It hurts, ALOT and he is a nipple fiddler so the other one copps it too :(
Booking a doctors appointment today for Monday, to do some bloods. Pathology closes early on Fridays and aren't open on the weekends. It's not routine to do monitored blood work here but I want to get it done to make sure my progesterone is doing ok.

Much love and heart hugs to all xxx

I'm having Ovulation like pains on both sides today. Kind of twingy/throbby, but not in the uterus, just on lower side portions of my abdomen.

I've decided I'm going to test tonight after work. I've had a shitty day and could really use a drink. Plus i'm pretty sure my friend is going to test tonight too :) She had a trigger 8 days ago, so she can probably get a real result with a digi.

It's supposed to be, but I've heard a lot of women say their SMU was better for them. It really just depends. Maybe I'll do a Wondfo first to see if I see anything before using a FRER.

Welp, definitely only using a Wondfo. Just went to check CP and found a LOT of pink CM. Looking like I'm out for reals. We'll see if the test says otherwise, but I'm no longer looking forward to testing.

Green
I'm sorry but as long as it's not full blown af your still in fx.

Feeling absolutely horrid for the last couple days. The nausea is horrific. I'm really hoping it doesn't continue like this because I can't barely function at work :sick:

Then to top it off got my first set of prenatal labs done today and got surprised with doing the glucose screening with the nasty drink already. Apparently I'm lucky enough to do it twice with this pregnancy because dd2 was over 9lbs :dohh: to say that nasty sugary drink did not help the nausea would be an understatement. I'm just counting down the days to my ultrasound so I can see bean and make everything that much better :thumbup:

For all my pregnancies I have morning sickness all the way till the end,and the drink sucked I had pregnancy diabetes eith insulin with 2 of my pregnancies

Hope your next ultrasound you see you little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->