***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I've tried with diet but it still comes I have nexium that I take to help so I don't get any attacks

Let's hope I get a bfp I know I can get operated when pregnant but don't think I'll take that chance.

Look into know it's bad but I went to Walmart tonight and cleared the shelf of the .88 cent hpt.... 🙁 at least it won't cost me so much to test since I know it's too early to tell lol

I will neither confirm nor deny that the above is a true statement.........

Lol at least you have tests I forgot to get mine so won't be testing early
Have super itchy skin I'm just hoping it's just my soap but it's driving me crazy.

Kaiecee, is it really dry in Quebec right now? I always get super itchy in the summer because of the dry air, but I'm also in Alberta where it's practically a desert!

So after a confusing start, AF is actually for real here. No games this time. Yesterday she kept playing hide and seek on me and I ended up just recording it as spotting. Now I'm on to the first phase of waiting, waiting to O. Can't wait to get my BD on!

Sorry been a little mia. Had a crazy busy week. But finally started opks on friday. Still negative but was expecting that. Probably won't get a positive until Thursday or Friday. Fx'd it's sooner though.

Kaiecee, is it really dry in Quebec right now? I always get super itchy in the summer because of the dry air, but I'm also in Alberta where it's practically a desert!

So after a confusing start, AF is actually for real here. No games this time. Yesterday she kept playing hide and seek on me and I ended up just recording it as spotting. Now I'm on to the first phase of waiting, waiting to O. Can't wait to get my BD on!

Its humid but i never itch like this ever,wonder if it's a reaction to clomid or maybe the cat we just got but I've lived with cats all my life so doubt it's that or maybe it's my soap I started using.

Kaiecee, you poor sweetie xx My mother has terminal cholangitis, so I somewhat understand what you're going through xxxx I wish I could give you a huge hug xxx Hopefully it passes quickly for you sweetness xx

Yogi, what a horrid :witch: At least she's here now and you can offically start to try!! Wishing you all the best honey and that you get your BFP quickly xxx

Green, sending you big hugs lovely xx <3 :hugs:

Curiosity, that must be so scary xx My anxiety is high today after having a dream about bleeding, it must be so confusing for you xx Rest up beautiful xx It will pass, progressing tests are great news xx Excited for your scan xx Not too long now <3

Happy, that temp rise is looking good xxx Sendjng you loads of :dust: xx Have you tested again yet?

Matts, come on O time xx Fx'd it happens sooner for you and you get a super eggy and a beautiful sticky bean xxx

Lorra, welcome sweetie xx Fx'd for you :dust:

Proud, hoping the nausea has settled for you gorgeous xxx

I hope I haven't missed anyone xx

AFM, Election Day was a nightmare. Mum watched Bub while I voted, thank goodness! Cold, long lines and no sausage sizzle :( Haha. Still no verdict 2 days later &#128580; Got to love politics, lol.
Just plugging along really. Have a butt load of cleaning to do today, so that will be good to keep me distracted. 5 weeks today and I'm itching for it to be tomorrow so I can test again!

Lots of love and heart hugs to all xx

Thanks curiosity xx
I had some spotting thus time too.
It meant nothing thank god.
Hope urs is benign reasons too. Xxx
And u see lovely hb on u/s xxx
Hugs xx
I know how hard it is to banish the worry though xx
Mine was gone for weeks ,
Had some again Thurs and Fri.
Went to my Dr ,who sent me to hosp
But bub was waving at me on the us :)
So it just seems to happen this preg for me
Even though it never did with ds.
Hoping its same for u xx

:dust: To all ttc xxx

Sticky bean vibes to preggo ladies xx

Have you tried coconut oil or baby oil? Those always help me when I'm itchy.

Have you tried coconut oil or baby oil? Those always help me when I'm itchy.

I was just about to say this! I have a massive jar in my bathroom and it's a god send. I have psoriasis and it works a dream. I use it on my sons cradle cap, I oil pull with it and ever use it to wash my face. It's amazing stuff.
I hope you find something that helps Kaiecee

I wash my face with coconut oil too!! I make this awesome coffee scrub with it, use it as lotion, used it to help DH when he got swimmers ear. I love it haha

On a sh*% note, was driving back home and got pulled over and got a ticket, yay for doing the speed of traffic in a yellow car. He even mentioned that being in a yellow car didn't help. Grr. Then af showed. Freaking awesome. And I still have 4 more hours of sitting in the car before I'm home and can snuggle with my kitty. Grrrrrr.

So sorry happy about af.

I have a jar of coconut oil in my bathroom too maybe I'll try it, washing your face with it doesn't make it easy.

Coconut oil is the BEST! I love using it as a moisturizer and for scars. It also has the added benefit of making you smell all tropical and exotic!

I am fully expecting that AF will show her ugly face here today or tomorrow my temp dropped well below cover and I am a little disheartened by it. I just want to be pregnant already

Sorry I dont really have the time to actually chat today I am running really late I hope all is well though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->