***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Welcome back Yogi! No chance you might be pregnant this cycle....? ;)

A honeymoon baby sure sounds fun to make ;) good luck with the final stages of wedding planning!

Not likely at all, we only BD'd once during my fertile phase, and we used protection. We wavered back and force about trying this last month but in the end decided we didn't want me to possibly have morning sickness for our wedding or honeymoon. Although, there's always a chance even with protection!

Green - Maturity can't really be measured in what a person chooses for entertainment. It's more a matter of character, emotional responses, and action.

Obviously our friend who has stepped up to being a step dad is a mature individual. He has chosen to accept the changes that come with it and devote himself to a potentially difficult relationship.

My husband is not a mature person. He still rages when he doesn't get his own way. I could take for example a dozen situations regarding our new house, where things weren't exactly the way he wanted them to be. He has chosen to reject some opportunities because they are not perfect. He blames others for his deficiencies instead of accepting and reflecting upon the issues others bring to his attention.

Yogi! Yay welcome!!! FX for you!!

Green, yep, fmu, usually arrives at about 6:15am.

Arturia, sounds like my ex. His parents cradled him for way too long (he still got an allowance at 21 wtf). So he was a big baby when he didn't get things exactly his way. Sucks you have to deal with that, but I am still hoping things turn out for the best for you.

arturia - I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. Big hugs.

Tiny - HURRAY!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news.

Thanks Curiousty xxx
I'm in the good patch at the mo.
To br fair apart from some nausea
This has been a relatively easy preg.

Glad ur feeling well xxx
Def better to lay off the house diy at the mo.
It will get done , bub is more important xx
Ur 6 weeks now, hurray xx
Will u get an early scan?

:dust: To all.
X

Booking appt went good today. Next appt and ultrasound is scheduled for July 26th :happydance:

I think I'm out :cry: just went to the bathroom and found spotting on my undies. If ff got my O day right, I am only 9dpo. If it got it wrong, I would be 12dpo. I just don't know what to think. I don't want to wait to O again :growlmad:

And to add to all of that, my freaking neck has a stabbing pain at the base of my skull, so I can barely move without terrible pain. Screw this day.

I think I'm out :cry: just went to the bathroom and found spotting on my undies. If ff got my O day right, I am only 9dpo. If it got it wrong, I would be 12dpo. I just don't know what to think. I don't want to wait to O again :growlmad:

And to add to all of that, my freaking neck has a stabbing pain at the base of my skull, so I can barely move without terrible pain. Screw this day.

I'm so sorry can it be implantation bleeding?

I want to hope so, but I am doubtful. I heard that ib is very uncommon. The spotting itself is very watery and brown, but I sometimes spot before af too, so I don't really know what to think. I'm just super pissed off right now about it. Because if this is af, I have to choose if I want to try next month or not, because of my bff's wedding next april which would basically land on my due date and it is 7 hours from home. I'm a freaking mess right now ladies. Sorry to be a downer.

It's a lot to think about,but brown blood is old blood so it might just be spotting...it's not over till af is really here.

Fx it's not af

Happy - I'm so sorry you feel out! I looked at your chart again, and I think 9 DPO is right. Implantation bleed isn't common, but (from what I've heard) it isn't rare--its still about a third to a quarter of women get it. AND, its brown, meaning old! Could be from implantation a few days ago! When is AF actually due? Please keep us posted! I've got my fingers crossed for you, love!

I'm feeling out, but for no good reason. Few if no symptoms. I think I'm just preparing myself for the negative I think is coming in a few days.

I tried Evening Primrose Oil this cycle to try and improve EWCM, but I think it`s delaying my ovulation. Oops. I usually get my first smiley on CD10 but it was blank today. Darn.

I saw my doctor as well just to follow up after the early miscarriage and he said I should be fine if my periods have been as regular as they are, but he is sending me for a pelvic ultrasound anyway.

I don`t even know how long it`s going to take to get pregnant anymore. I really thought it would happen this summer, but things just aren`t looking up.

hi all! i keep falling into this cycle of getting caught up and then falling behind again. i've felt so sick for the last week and have had no energy to read (or do much of anything TBH). But I felt great all day yesterday and no nausea so far today. so while DS is sleeping and i'm feeling good, i'm going to catch up!!

arturia- oh hun, i am so so sorry to hear about the decision you all have come to. i pray that you are able to either find peace in it and with your OH or find someone who shares in the same dreams as you. i totally understand not wanting to ruin/set you back financially. could you try and rent out the house? that way you're not losing money but can get some time apart from one another while you start to figure things out. will be thinking of you and pray that things work out just as they should.Please know that I will always be here if you are needing someone to vent to :hugs::hugs::hugs: Just read some of your later updates. He sounds like a hard individual to be with, like you had said earlier. There becomes the question of, even if he did (really) change his mind, is this someone you want to co-parent with? you have to be adaptable with kids because things can change in an instant and how would he handle that type of situation and is that the environment you want your children to grow up in? have you considered seeking individual therapy (i remember you said before he is resistant to talking to anyone) to help you work through all of this?

sweetmama- chart is looking amazing!! how are you feeling? and 6dpo is crazy early but soon a test should start showing. you had a fantastic dip yesterday...FX it was implantation! i had a massive dip to my cover (that stayed there for a few days) at 10dpo and wound up with a BFP. timing for implantation with your dip is perfect. when do you plan on testing again? so excited to see your results!

les- :hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry about AF showing last week. hopefully taking a step back will help you mentally and emotionally. have you talked to your doctor about next steps if you aren't preggo in XX cycles taking the Prometrium?

glong- great news that they found the sac and yolk at your scan! Praying that at your next scan you will see that beautiful flickering heartbeat! only a week to go!! how are you feeling?

proud- :hugs: i feel your pain. i hope you are able to get some breaks from the nausea. how are you feeling today? glad your daughters party went well! did you do any type of theme or just have everyone over for some fun? happy belated birthday to her! yay for a good appointment and not long at all until your scan!!

matts- praying that this is your month and that ovulation hurries up and gets here for you!

green- actually, i was the only one with a May BFP and didn't realize I had put my name under April until you pointed it out..whoops! I can't wait until you start testing!!! just a couple more days to go!

tiny- EEEEEKKKKK!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i literally squealed when I saw your ticker and then was anxiously reading through waiting for your test post (and on pins and needles even though i already knew it was positive lol) . I am so so so happy for you love!!!! After such a long struggle I pray this is your sticky forever bean. Let me know your EDD so I can get it up on the front page.

curiosity- good luck at your appointment tomorrow!! can't wait to hear how it goes. how are you feeling?

happy- :hugs::hugs: brown blood= old blood. you're right at a good point for implantation (no matter if you're 9 or 12dpo). i literally had all of my typical PMS symptoms and still got a BFP. So spotting because you normally do doesn't mean you are out. Praying for a beautiful BFP in the coming days. :hugs: And as for your friends wedding, if I was you, i would continue to try. If you're not pregnant this month and fell next month, she will understand because she is your friend and loves you. And if you're not pregnant this month and DONT fall next month, you will regret it and wonder "what if" until you get pregnant. :hugs::hugs:

kaiecee- welcome back to the tww!! best of luck for you and hope it goes by quick!

choco- glad your doctor is sending your for the US just to be sure all is well. The other ladies had some good suggestions with preseed and staying hydrated. for water, try drinking half your body weight in ounces each day and see if that helps at all. i saw massive improvements in my CM when i stayed well hydrated

liles- so good to hear from you!! so happy to hear your pregnancy is going well and hope the nausea is fully and completely gone for you. have you booked your anatomy scan yet?

missyogi- yay!!!! after all this time, it is finally YOUR turn!! how are you feeling with the wedding coming up and trying?

AFM, the last week has been pretty bad with feeling sick A LOT. Just the knock you on your butt kind. but as I get closer to second tri (next week OMG!) I'm very hopeful it will start to ease up. I have felt baby moving several times now. I felt them for the first time at 10+6 after laying still for over an hour (catching up on bnb). I felt them a couple times in the week following when i would be still. And then yesterday, they must have been in the just right position against my uterus because it was 6 or 7 times that they were moving away in there (not kicks- WAY too early, just movement). I can't tell you how full my heart feels knowing they are in there doing some early acrobatic moves lol. My next appointment is next Thursday (the 7th) and will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time (saw it at my last appointment but no doppler as it was too early).

DS started school last week and did very well the first day. The next 2 times he has gone, I've left him crying but he still had a good time and participated. Hoping being around some other kids his age will help his speech improve. he has a year to catch up in order to go to preschool at our church. Otherwise he will go to the early childhood center through the school district. Both are great options though so I know he will be in good hands!

Hoping the nausea is gone for me so I can have some energy to be around more! Other than that, everything is going great and very much looking forward to the next phase in my pregnancy!

I've had a little bit of sicky feeling and lots of cramps still feeling very tired but can't sleep at nights and I am up literally 10-15 times a night needing a wee!! Xx

Nice to hear from u kk xxx
Glad ur catching a break from nausea
Hope it lasts for u now x
Nausea is gone
But heartburn is kicking in already !!
I felt moving at 11 weeks too
Then when bub moved up it lessened for a bit
But feeling it now bub is stronger again.
I've been referred for anatomy scan
But no date yet.
Can be anywhere up to 23 weeks
Doh.
Ages :)
Hve app on July 12 so should get mini scan then
It feels ages since my last one at 12 weeks
When is ur scan now hon? Xx
Glad ds is getting on alright in achool
Its bound to be an adjustment
Hard on mom and ds xx

Happy, Green, and Chocolate- so sorry you are feeling down right now. It will happen soon for all of you, just keep thinking positive thoughts!

kk- Nice to hear from you! You are at your second trimester, OMG! That seems like it happened really fast!

I picked up some pre-seed today so I'm all set for next cycle! Can't wait to get this cycle going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->