***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hang in there, ladies!

I also don't hold out much hope for this cycle even though I'm only 2 DPO. The visit with my doctor went fine, but he said that overall he does recommend for women to wait 3 full healthy cycles before trying again just to be very sure that all the hormones have returned back to normal. This will be my third cycle so I'm trying to have a positive attitude and understand that it's probably not meant to be this month and maybe August!

So sad that this thread is seeing so much disappointment and loss recently. Hoping that it means that we are due for a whole bunch of BFP's and happy babies soon!

Hey ladies, I posted a tl;dr thread asking for advice, and since I consider some of you friends, wouldn't mind to see your thoughts there. Thanks. Link

Happy, sorry to see the :witch: got you :hugs: Best of luck for this cycle. 3rd times the charm they say xxx

Green, I'm hoping you're doing well sweetheart xx

Choco, there's always hope sweetheart xx But I understand protecting yourself. Just know that it will happen one day. I know how frustrating it is to hear that but you will get your rainbow baby xx I'm sending you so much :dust: xxx

Arturia, I replied in your thread. I know I wasn't really much help but I'm thinking of you and sending you so much love xxx If there is anything I can do, please let me know xx

Kaiecee, how're you today lovely?

AFM, picking up some FRER today and I'm a ball of nerves and anxiety. All I can think about is the test being faint/ negative/ nowhere near as dark as I think it should be by now. I did have some proper symptoms yesterday. Nausea, dizziness, just really not feeling well so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Depending on how the FRER goes, I might pick up some travel sickness bands, just in case. I will update my test in my pregnancy test thread (Pregnosis, can they be wrong). I don't want to cause any sadness in here xxx

Sending you all so much love :hugs: and baby :dust: xxxx

Happy, sorry to see the :witch: got you :hugs: Best of luck for this cycle. 3rd times the charm they say xxx

Green, I'm hoping you're doing well sweetheart xx

Choco, there's always hope sweetheart xx But I understand protecting yourself. Just know that it will happen one day. I know how frustrating it is to hear that but you will get your rainbow baby xx I'm sending you so much :dust: xxx

Arturia, I replied in your thread. I know I wasn't really much help but I'm thinking of you and sending you so much love xxx If there is anything I can do, please let me know xx

Kaiecee, how're you today lovely?

AFM, picking up some FRER today and I'm a ball of nerves and anxiety. All I can think about is the test being faint/ negative/ nowhere near as dark as I think it should be by now. I did have some proper symptoms yesterday. Nausea, dizziness, just really not feeling well so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Depending on how the FRER goes, I might pick up some travel sickness bands, just in case. I will update my test in my pregnancy test thread (Pregnosis, can they be wrong). I don't want to cause any sadness in here xxx

Sending you all so much love :hugs: and baby :dust: xxxx

Still itchy,but a little less,temp still high so happy for that headache for last 2 days

Think I'm also coming down its a cold.

Happy:
Even on clomid it took me 3 months the last time so maybe 3rds a charm for you.

So debating on weather I'll take clomid next month or not will talk to dh but I'm sure he's going to say yes I think some days he knows more about my cycle than I do lol

Tiny,
Post your test here were all rooting for each other if not send me a link so I can see it

Tiny, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope that all your concerns go away soon and that this will be the one for you :)

Tiny- we are all here for you, go ahead and post here. Hoping this stressful time can pass soon :hugs:

Kaiecee- Have you changed your laundry detergent recently? Maybe that could be causing the itch.

Arturia- I also replied in your other thread but just wanted to say again that my heart goes out to you having to go through this tough decision.

AFM- I'm still just twiddling my thumbs waiting for AF to go away. At least I've got tons of wedding planning to take my mind off of it.

Tiny- we are all here for you, go ahead and post here. Hoping this stressful time can pass soon :hugs:

Kaiecee- Have you changed your laundry detergent recently? Maybe that could be causing the itch.

Arturia- I also replied in your other thread but just wanted to say again that my heart goes out to you having to go through this tough decision.

AFM- I'm still just twiddling my thumbs waiting for AF to go away. At least I've got tons of wedding planning to take my mind off of it.

Haven't changed anything or used anything new I want to rip my skin off its getting a bit better but when an itch comes it's bad.

I'll be testing next Tuesday I think that's the earliest I want to be late before I test.

Here it is ladies xxx
At around 1 minute
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswsfxmrh2.jpeg

At just under 3 minutes
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsert788hu.jpeg

Much love xxxx

Thank you ladies xx Of course I'm still stressing myself out, overthinking and letting the anxiety get to me :dohh:
My doctor is off sick and won't be back until the 14th, so I'm booking an appointment with her then and do all the boring hospital referral stuff but hopefully a dating scan too! I'll be 6+3 by then so I'll be able to get my scan around the 7 week mark :) Will have to fudge the truth a little and pretend I don't know how far along I am. They usually don't offer dating scans here if you know your lmp, especially if it's not your first live birth. Won't see the midwife until 12ish weeks but I can't remember if I see the Obgyn (hearing the heartbeat) before or after the midwife.
Trying to tell myself that it's a good sign the test is so dark but of course I'm stressing myself because I thought it would be darker. Since I got a clear and fast + with a 25 mIu at 15DPO and now being 22DPO testing with a 6ish mIu... I don't know. I know I'm probably being unecissarily worrisome but I can't help it :haha:

Great lines tiny! So excited for you!

Sorry to the ladies that the :witch: showed for! Sending you lots of :dust: for your new cycle.

To those waiting to test good luck!! Hope to see some more :bfp:

Afm :sick: :sick: :sick:

That's the best way to describe me right now :haha: I've never felt this bad with a pregnancy before. I'm hoping this passes or at least eases off a bit here in the very near future! First scan is 3 weeks from today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->