***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Proud:
Hope you feel better soon

Temp still high so happy about that. Still itchy hope it goes way soon.

Proud - Feel better soon sweetie.

Tiny - Wow those are fantastic and beautiful lines. Congrats sweetie.

AFM: AF showed her ugly face this afternoon. I am disappointed and sad. I really want to be pregnant and its just getting frustrating :(

So I have done a few tests this week.. I know i'm suppose to be waiting but i'm getting faint lines. Unfortunately they are coming after the 10 min limit. I am hoping it is because I am only 7-8 DPO. Planning to test again Friday..

Good luck Lorra for Friday

I find the more we want to be pregnant and are actively trying it becomes more frustrated,but I feel more relaxed this cycle and I think it's because I'm not testing early

So sorry Happy, Sweet and other ladies who got :witch:, hang in there :hugs: fingers crossed this cycle is the one! I know how frustrating it gets each month :(

:dust: to those who are in tww/ are ovulating!

Arturia sending you lots of love and hugs through all this xxx

Tiny those lines are beautiful! Please don't stress, it's going the right way :happydance: symptoms sound good too!

Proud sorry you're feeling sicky :( I have got off pretty lightly so far, just odd occasions of slight nausea but I'm getting headaches, bloating and exhaustion so not got off completely! I'm actually hoping I feel sick soon just so I know bub is OK!

Glong exciting to see you're past the 7 week mark :D

All OK here ladies, not had any more spotting for a few days so trying to stay positive :) hope you're all OK!

Thank you ladies xx Of course I'm still stressing myself out, overthinking and letting the anxiety get to me :dohh:
My doctor is off sick and won't be back until the 14th, so I'm booking an appointment with her then and do all the boring hospital referral stuff but hopefully a dating scan too! I'll be 6+3 by then so I'll be able to get my scan around the 7 week mark :) Will have to fudge the truth a little and pretend I don't know how far along I am. They usually don't offer dating scans here if you know your lmp, especially if it's not your first live birth. Won't see the midwife until 12ish weeks but I can't remember if I see the Obgyn (hearing the heartbeat) before or after the midwife.
Trying to tell myself that it's a good sign the test is so dark but of course I'm stressing myself because I thought it would be darker. Since I got a clear and fast + with a 25 mIu at 15DPO and now being 22DPO testing with a 6ish mIu... I don't know. I know I'm probably being unecissarily worrisome but I can't help it :haha:

Your lines look so very wonderful!!! The test line even seems to be sucking up the ink before it can get to the control!! Yay!

Haha, lying to the dr. like "Umm.....I don't really know when my last period was....I wasn't really paying attention, totally forgot to put the red dot on my calendar, oops. So I have no clue how far along I would be. Is there a way to like look in there and guess how far I am? or?" hahahaha :rofl: I am totally going to do that when I get my bfp too.

Forgot to mention I'm super emotional started crying and yelling at dh because I couldn't get all the water out of the kids pool them my are pump was not working

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

Thats what happened to me when pregnant with ds kaicee!

Started opks over the weekend. Still negative but got darker today and had some ewcm. So will probably be positive tomorrkw or the next day. Which will be right when I expected.

Thats what happened to me when pregnant with ds kaicee!

Started opks over the weekend. Still negative but got darker today and had some ewcm. So will probably be positive tomorrkw or the next day. Which will be right when I expected.

Thanks so much,but for some reason I don't have too much hope,but did you have some cramps?

Symptom Alert!!!

I have been so nauseous the last 4 days i feel like i'm ready to just puke for days. I went to urgent care b/c my obgyn is out of the office til next week. They gave me Zofran for the nausea and did blood work for pregnancy. The lab won't pick it up til today sometime so I won't get results until probably tomorrow!!! About 8/9 DPO today, honestly expecting this test to be negative b/c it's so early still but it's nice to get rid of the nausea for a lil bit.

Lorra, sorry to hear you're not feeling well sweetness xxx Fx'd it's for a good reason xxx

Kaiecee, that does sound pretty hopeful! Especially since your temp is still so high and hasn't dropped yet. Fx'd beautiful xx

Green, Sweet, Happy and Choco, how're you gorgeous ladies going?

Matts, that wonderful news about the OPKS!!! Sending you loads of :dust:

<3

I'm trying not to think about it too much or it will drive me crazy and will cave to test early,and it sucks getting your hopes up.

Lorra, sorry to hear you're not feeling well sweetness xxx Fx'd it's for a good reason xxx

Kaiecee, that does sound pretty hopeful! Especially since your temp is still so high and hasn't dropped yet. Fx'd beautiful xx

Green, Sweet, Happy and Choco, how're you gorgeous ladies going?

Matts, that wonderful news about the OPKS!!! Sending you loads of :dust:

<3

Trying to stay positive I have a doc appointment tomorrow to go over all my last test results and SO sperm analysis

Just popping in for a little update. 4 dpo but trying my best not to even track/write down symptoms this month. All I notice is a sensitive left nipple anyway.

It's not my month, it's not my month, it's not my month (I'm trying the pessimist approach :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->