***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Just realized I'm due in 3 days for af but will not test if af doesn't show up till Tuesday

Positive opk today!!! I will do one more tomorrow just to be sure that its conpletely positive. But the timing is perfect because today and tomorrow are my days off. Which is perfect for bding!!

I think I'm out wiped and saw the smallest amount of pink
:(

Things have gone a little quiet here. Hope everybody is doing ok. 1 dpo here. Will not test until 13 dpo on the 20th.

I'm still here. 6 dpo but nothing to report. Just wanted to check in :)

Maybe everyone's having summer fun

Matts that's great on the positive OPK

Choco- I hope you are wrong about this not being your month and it turns out to actually be your month.

AFM: Dr's went well. With Clomid I had a 58.6 for LH which means I am mid range in the normal range and all my other tests also came up well, so he's not worried. SO SA showed that he had more than enough sperm to coincide with getting me pregnant so I don't even know what else to do at this point. Why am I not getting pregnant. I start day 1 of Cycle 2 of clomid tomorrow so hopefully this is my month.

So need surgery on my gallbladder I go in August 5th unless I'm pregnant so we will see in a couple days.

blood test done tues = negative
had another one done today to confirm. waiting on results might not get them til monday

They consider anything 5 and uder as negative. So you do still have a chance depending on how early ut is. Did they actually ive you numbers or just say negative.

Hopefully you're pregnant and can wait on the surgery.

Glad all your tests came back good sweet. Fx'd your body just needed a cycle to get used to the clomid and this cycle will bring you 2 beautiful lines.

Hopefully you're pregnant and can wait on the surgery.

Glad all your tests came back good sweet. Fx'd your body just needed a cycle to get used to the clomid and this cycle will bring you 2 beautiful lines.

Thank you I hope so too

They consider anything 5 and uder as negative. So you do still have a chance depending on how early ut is. Did they actually ive you numbers or just say negative.

No she didn't give me any numbers but the test we did today will. Hopefully it will be positive but i'm not holding my breath. Hpt today was neg.

I was right to hace a bad feeling temp still high this am and when I wiped it's RED!

I feel like maybe not trying next month feeling defeated :(

I'm sorry kaicee and lorra. This ttc thing is stupid hard. I don't really enjoy any of it. Its all very stressful and a massive waiting game.

Not doing clomid this month just because my gallbladder is hurting so bad I'm scheduled to go into surgery August 5th I'll get that over with and start clomid the following month.
I will still not use protection this month but we will see.

It's weird no blood is on my pad and it's mostly pink now with a lot of cm I have no idea what's going on.

Hi. I'm new and this is my first official month of trying. Got a positive OPK yesterday and today. Deed done so now I'm just waiting till the end of the month. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->