***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

12 dpo = bfn.

I'm definitely out. No matter how much I expected it, it still stung. Sigh.

Ladies I know 6 cycles isn't that long but I'm starting to get a little worried. Is it normal to take longer to conceive after a miscarriage???

Thank you Liles, Matts and Chocolatechip <3

Welcome sil, I really hope the wait to TTC goes quickly for you. I am hoping to be able to get back to TTC in August so hopefully will be joining you at some point.

Matts and Chocolatechip we will get through this together and will get our rainbow babies! Chocolatechip I'm sorry you're out this month and that you're worrying. I guess it is normal to wait anything up to a year to conceive and I'm not sure if having a mc makes much difference, but I really hope it's not much longer of a wait for you. Waiting is just the worst :( :hugs: Hun and fx'd for next cycle xxx

I'm sorry choco. I've read mixed things about how a mc affects ttc. Some say it makes you more fertile and some say it took awhile for their cycle to go back to normal. So its really hard to say. Sorry I'm not really helpful. Like curiosity said normal healthy people can take a year.But I really hope it doesn't take that long for you!

Afm 9 dpo. 4 more days until testing! Thankfully I work everyday up until then so it should keep me busy so I don't go crazy.

Curiosity, I'm heartbroken for you sweetheart :hugs: I'm so sorry. Sending you so much love, strength and hugs xx I wish I could do something for you xxx Praying your rainbow baby finds you ASAP :hugs:

Choco, I'm sorry love xx Unfortuantely, in medical terms, your time TTC restarts after a loss, as you have fallen pregnant :( I have seen many women who don't fall as quickly as others and it takes a while for their hormones to readjust. I hope that your rainbow baby comes to you soon xxx :hugs:

Matts, how exciting!! I have everything crossed for you sweetness :dust: Let's hope the days fly and you get a wonderful :bfp: xx

How're all the other beautiful ladies that follow this thread?

Thank you all for the kind words xx It really means so much to me. Hubby is being very supportive and kind, which is odd. I expected the anger to start by now. It's sad but I'm pretty sure he thinks this is only short term and doesn't realise how long I know this will take. Things can't be fixed in a few weeks or even a few months. The councilling courses he needs are around 10-12 weeks each and he need at least three different ones. As well as ourc couples course... I'm settled in for the long run but I don't think he is. We will be spending the day with him today, for him and Bub, so will see how that goes.
AFM though, I've been feeling right rotten the past few days. Constant overwhelming nausea and siactic nerve pain. I've been barely able to walk and just all round feeling sorry for myself. I knew I wouldn't get off as easily as I did with my son. Still waiting for an appointment to get a scan, that will hopefully be soon.

Loads of <3 :dust: and :hugs: to all xxx

tinymumma - thanks for your response.

So if in medical terms, I have started all over again with TTC, does that mean I'd have to wait a whole year from the point of my miscarriage to get fertility help from my doctor??

Tiny mumma hugs xx

Choc chip.
Id go now.
They could do some basic hormone tests and stuff for u
If u haven't got done before.
Never hurts to ask their advice
They may not want to intervene yet, they prob wont
But at least u would know where u stand.
Hugs
Hope u don't need any of it and get sticky bfp soon xxx

:dust: To all xx

Choco, sometimes yes, sometimes no. It depends on who you see. Since you've had more than one loss, I'd say they'd be more likely to help but I agree with Liles, no harm in going and getting some blood tests, just to check hormones, as you don't need a FS to do those ones xx Beat of luck beautiful xxx

Liles, :hugs: back xx How're you feeling love?

Choco, sometimes yes, sometimes no. It depends on who you see. If you have a great GP, it doesn't matter but sometimes they can be stuff arounds. I agree with Liles, no harm in going and getting some blood tests, just to check hormones, as you don't need a FS to do those ones xx Best of luck beautiful xxx

Liles, :hugs: back xx How're you feeling love?

AFM, today went well with hubby. Far better than I expected really. I can already see he's made progress and it makes my heart sing!! His next mental health appointment is tomorrow night and were hoping they will prescribe him something. In saying that though, he's said his anxiety has been none existent. I'm starting to get hopeful that this could move quicker than I was expecting? We shall see what the coming weeks bring. We have decided we will have a date night once a week. To reconnect, catch up and do something fun. Like dinner, he even suggested couples pregnancy yoga! Very unlike him but he's showing me that he's willing to do things for me that I love. I'm feeling very hopeful for our future

That's great hon xxx
Glad he is making progress xx
Date night is a good idea.
Baby steps until he is better xx
But I'm really glad ur feeling positive and its going well xx

I'm good hon.
Halfway there now.
Trying to decide if should hve c section cos of what happened ds.
Prob will end up getting one.
I'm at a spa today , got a massage
Haven't had one in about a year
It was lovely.

Whens ur scan now? Did u get a date?
Xx

11dpo here! 2 more days until testing. I got the twinge pin on 9 and 10 dpo like I did with my last pregnancy so I'm hoping thats a good sign.

So I tested BFN on 12 dpo but now I'm 2 days late on 16dpo and way too scared to test. I have my pelvic ultrasound today so I don't really feel like holding my pee twice in one day (it's torture for me to do a 4 hour hold) but do any of you ladies think I might still be in the game if I got a negative at 12 dpo?

I don't want to get my hopes up all over again for nothing

I definitely think its possible. I've seen a lot of ladies on here not get anything until 14 dpo. I just saw a thres on here with a lady at 14 dpo and it was crazy faint but the next day was bright pink. If it were me I would probably test again. Its better for me to know that to get my hopes up.

Choco - Hope that your scan goes well, and its good news

Tiny - I am sorry you went through that rotten stuff, I am here if you need to talk I know how a relationship like that feels

Curiosity - I am so sorry you are going through this yet again that is awful

AFM: Not much to report I am still here waiting to O but having lots of BD

Tiny I'm so glad to hear things are better!

Choco - I'd test again too! Definitely not out yet! Are you usually like clockwork?

Matts - when are you planning on testing?

Sweet - Great coverage!

2 DPO here! Avoiding the forums so I can try to be productive and catch up on a lot of work that's been burying me.

Hope everyone is well!

Choco - I'd test again too! Definitely not out yet! Are you usually like clockwork?

Hope everyone is well!

I've never gone past 15dpo before (today's 16dpo) but I'm still suspicious of my post-miscarriage body. I will definitely test tonight if I can do a 4 hour hold. Thanks for the support! You ladies are all awesome.

Look forward to hearing from you choco.

I will be testing wednesday morning.

Fingers crossed for you mattsgirl. It would be great to see some BFPs in here!!

I tested a day early!! 12dpo, and this is at the 1 min mark. Its sooo much darker now at five minutes!! Please stick little baby!!

Attachments

• 20160719_063736_resized.jpg
    20160719_063736_resized.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly