***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hi ladies,

I cant believe over 2 months have already passed! DH and I will be back to trying next month. It looks like I missed so much here. Im not sure i will be able to catch up and read through everything(hundreds of pages... Lol!), but huge congratulations to those who got their BFPs over the last few months!:happydance: So very excited for you all. I look forward to catching up with all of you :)

So good to hear from you J!! Can't wait until you can start trying again! How are you feeling?

Thanks kks! Me too... though in one way I am kind of dreading trying again :dohh:. The last few months were kind of nice actually, not charting or temping or waiting. I never realized how stressful it is! How are you feeling?? When I left I think you had just got your positive!

Our anatomy scans will prob be quite close together kk
Fingers crossed for great news all round xxx

Bear hunt and ur indoor games sound fun
Ds doesn't hve the understanding for those type of games
But I used to play things like that with my nieces and nephews all the time.
Great fun :)

J- I totally understand dreading starting again :hugs: do you think you'll start back up with charting or try without at first to ease back in? I hope you get your bfp and rainbow quickly! I've been feeling much better the last 2 weeks. First tri was pretty rough but so far second has been nice!

Thanks Liles!

Kks Im glad to hear you're feeling better and that everything is going well!
I think I am going to dive right in head first.. I am finding there is no in between for me as hard as I try! I am already temping again (I wasnt sure if my cycles would be messed up)t. This will be the first month that I actually O, as my beta numbers just fell under 5 a few weeks ago so I am hoping everything is just right back to normal!

I guess once you start temping, there is no going back..the pull is too strong :haha:I'm glad things seem to be getting back on track for you! Good that you will have a solid cycle for everything to finish regulating and then get back in! Will you have additional monitoring through trying/pregnancy?

It's so true! Its kind of all or nothing! :haha:

It doesn't look like there will be any additional monitoring through trying, but I am thinking there will be with a future pregnancy. Apparently there is a higher risk of an ectopic if you have had one before. Hoping that wont be the case for us O:) I still plan to go in for my lap in the fall though. I still have that nagging feeling that something is wrong.. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it!

Thanks choco! How have you been?

Not too badly, thanks for asking! Currently on Cycle 4 (post MC) and taking it really casually this month. I will not be doing OPKs or counting DPO. I recently had a pelvic ultrasound that showed absolutely nothing was wrong so I'm just going to keep trying and hope for the best.

Good luck to everyone else still hanging around in here!

Hi girls :wave: just wanted to pop in and update that I had my dating scan today. We got pushed forward a couple days so we are now due February 24th. Baby had a nice strong heartbeat 175.

I hope everyone is doing well. All the pregnant ladies and those that are still trying for their little beanies. I pray you all get your :bfp: soon!

:dust:

Awesome news proud!!! I updated the front for you.

Its been so quiet here lately. How is everyone's week going? We are leaving tomorrow for a weekend trip, so excited about that!

Quiet here :)
Counting down till scan time.
Enjoy ur trip xxx

Kk vacation time sounds fun! Where are you going?

Glong and liles good luck with your upcoming scans!

Liles will you be finding out what baby is?

9 days till surgery and af wonder if she'll come this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->