***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Welcome back jwilly!! Hopefully this round of ttc will be less stressful.

Have fun on vacation.

Congrats on all the scans!

Sorry I've been absent. Hubby got that job that he interviewed for last week. We have to move in 2 weeks 2.5 hoirs away. Not crazy far but its just far enough that looking for a place is not the easiest. Plus I'm finishing my last week of work and trying to soak up as much time with my family as possible. I'm used to seeing them everyday so this is going to be very difficult for me. Hormones aren't making it any easier either. Hubbys new insurance wont kick in until september 1st, so won't be able to schedule any appointments until then.

Glad he got the job but sorry u hve to move hon xxx
Hope ye find lovely house xx

Proud ill def find out if bub will allow it :)
Tried at last two scans
Said they couldn't see
Doh!!
How u doin xx

Kaicee best of luck for surgery
And hope for surprise bfp for u xx

It is definitely quieting down a bit in here.

choco, fx for you this month. Sometimes a relaxed approach is all you need (or so i hear... easier said than done!). Glad to hear your ultrasound went well. Do you have any other testing coming up?

Good luck at your scans glong and liles O:) Glong, happy to see that it happened quickly for you and glad to hear that everything is going well.

Kaiecee sorry I am totally out of the loop. What is your surgery for? good luck!

Thanks Matts. I hope so too O:) Good luck with the move. 2.5 hours is a big move! (at least for me it would be). Thats great about the new job though.

Liles sounds like you have a shy one! Hope that he or she lets you see this time around.

I hope so jwilly :)
But not the end of the world if he/she decides to be a surprise :)

Hope things happen nice and fast now for u hon xxx

Hey all I hope you all are well, I'm sorry I haven't been online I just don't have internet at the moment.

I'm about 6-8DPO depending on if the Fertility friend app is right or if I O'd before then. So I'm just waiting waiting. Hoping this is my month

It is definitely quieting down a bit in here.

choco, fx for you this month. Sometimes a relaxed approach is all you need (or so i hear... easier said than done!). Glad to hear your ultrasound went well. Do you have any other testing coming up?

Good luck at your scans glong and liles O:) Glong, happy to see that it happened quickly for you and glad to hear that everything is going well.

Kaiecee sorry I am totally out of the loop. What is your surgery for? good luck!

Thanks Matts. I hope so too O:) Good luck with the move. 2.5 hours is a big move! (at least for me it would be). Thats great about the new job though.

Liles sounds like you have a shy one! Hope that he or she lets you see this time around.

I'm getting my gallbladder removed it's costing too much pain and went they 2 pregnancies with the pain so it needs to go

Question for all of you ladies - I hope someone can help me, although I know this question is very specific.

Basically I used to have TONS of ewcm every month. It would come out when I was in the washroom and be all over my underwear. Ever since my miscarriage in April, I've had NO ewcm. My opks are positive, my periods are regular and on time, but no ewcm whatsoever. It's been 4 cycles now.

So my question is - do any of you ladies have ewcm that shows up some months and not others? Did anyone get pregnant the month they didn't see much ewcm?

I have used pre-seed but deep down inside, I feel like this is my body's way of saying it's still not ready since I used to have SO much ewcm every month.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Any sort of changes can be normal after mc
Maybe its ur new normal hon.
Id keep using a little pressed to give a helping hand
If u don't hve much ewcm.
With pos opk , then ur most likely ov alright
Would u temp to confirm ov?
I've never temped but most people who do swear by it.

I haven't had this exact change after mc.
But I've always had some change after each mc
Hugs xx
Hope u catch soon hon xx

Hi ladies! I've missed so much here, it feels impossible to catch up with everything after a week away!

I am 13 DPO now and AF should arrive today. Tested this morning and BFN, although it was a dollar store test. I have been having quite a few symptoms (headache, backache, constipation, moodiness, slight nausea) although all of them could be due to travelling. Starting on 9 DPO I have been spotting especially after BDing. I'm still holding out a bit of hope for this cycle even with the negative because I just sort of feel like it could be and AF normally arrives overnight but she has not shown yet. I do have one FRER test but I'm saving it for when I feel more confident that it will matter because they are expensive!

No af still I'm really anxious for her to get here so I won't have to get the hospital to test me I already had sitting last month at this time saying af was on here way,I
Just got a lot of cm yesterday.

Good luck missyogi & kaiecee. I hope this is it for you guys!

I am 9 dpo today. AF should arrive next Wednesday, but I don't plan on testing until the weekend. No symptoms other than the usual PMS symptoms I usually get around this time. Nothing too exciting on my end!

hi everyone! i am home from our trip so doing a quick catch up. We went to New York to visit my moms side of the family. It was a WONDERFUL trip and DS did better than I could have ever imagined. Took right to everyone and slept great with no issues. We got stuck an extra day because of flight delays but were able to go back to my aunts house, so no big deal. Have been spending the last 2 days trying to catch up things at the house and I *think* I'm all done. whew. busy week. Have been feeling the baby move a little more in the last couple days. no real kicks yet, but had a decent roll yesterday. I'm feeling them all over my uterus so I know they are just swimming around in there. Next appointment is Monday and should set the anatomy scan then!

matts- that's great that your hubby got the job! what does he do? i hope it's not too stressful for you through the move. and 2.5 hours is a long ways but not TOO far. My parents are 3.5 hours and we see them on average every 6 weeks or so. during the winter it's longer but more often in the summer so it's balanced. Video chat is a wonderful thing to stay connected too :hugs:

kaicee- best of luck with your surgery hun :hugs:

sweet- chart is looking good so far! how are you feeling?

choco- in general, i noticed a difference in my CM depending how much water I was drinking. Lots of water=lots of EWCM and visa versa. However, while my body was adjusting post weaning (which took 8 cycles) I had very little CM. For me, it was a hormone imbalance (note that i was also having mostly anovulatory cyles). My cycles regulated and CM went back to normal as we were starting to try. I've heard great things about preseed and it helping women with little CM. I think i've also heard robitussin can help increase CM (but I would double check that!)

missyogi- i'm sorry that AF came last cycle. FX for this one though!!

jwilly- chart is looking awesome! can't wait to start seeing your tests. so hopeful for you this cycle!

glong- how long now to your scan??

curiosity- how are you doing? were you able to follow up with the doctor? praying that you got good news and your bean is okay

tiny, happy, green, les- thinking of you ladies and hope all is well

Scan is Tuesday 11.15 uk time. 4 days and counting

hi everyone! i am home from our trip so doing a quick catch up. We went to New York to visit my moms side of the family. It was a WONDERFUL trip and DS did better than I could have ever imagined. Took right to everyone and slept great with no issues. We got stuck an extra day because of flight delays but were able to go back to my aunts house, so no big deal. Have been spending the last 2 days trying to catch up things at the house and I *think* I'm all done. whew. busy week. Have been feeling the baby move a little more in the last couple days. no real kicks yet, but had a decent roll yesterday. I'm feeling them all over my uterus so I know they are just swimming around in there. Next appointment is Monday and should set the anatomy scan then!

matts- that's great that your hubby got the job! what does he do? i hope it's not too stressful for you through the move. and 2.5 hours is a long ways but not TOO far. My parents are 3.5 hours and we see them on average every 6 weeks or so. during the winter it's longer but more often in the summer so it's balanced. Video chat is a wonderful thing to stay connected too :hugs:

kaicee- best of luck with your surgery hun :hugs:

sweet- chart is looking good so far! how are you feeling?

choco- in general, i noticed a difference in my CM depending how much water I was drinking. Lots of water=lots of EWCM and visa versa. However, while my body was adjusting post weaning (which took 8 cycles) I had very little CM. For me, it was a hormone imbalance (note that i was also having mostly anovulatory cyles). My cycles regulated and CM went back to normal as we were starting to try. I've heard great things about preseed and it helping women with little CM. I think i've also heard robitussin can help increase CM (but I would double check that!)

missyogi- i'm sorry that AF came last cycle. FX for this one though!!

jwilly- chart is looking awesome! can't wait to start seeing your tests. so hopeful for you this cycle!

glong- how long now to your scan??

curiosity- how are you doing? were you able to follow up with the doctor? praying that you got good news and your bean is okay

tiny, happy, green, les- thinking of you ladies and hope all is well

Thanks KK, I'm feeling alright about it, was a bit bummed that I couldn't have a honeymoon baby but this way is probably better anyways as it gives us a bit more time to save money.

Thanks kks! I am hoping we get lucky, but trying not to expect too much.

glong good luck at your scan! Very exciting. I hope the next few days go by quickly for you.

Missyogi sorry hun :hugs: Hoping that this is your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->