• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Twins run heavily in my family. For the last several generations there has been a set born but so far none to my cousins. I found out with DS that I released two eggs but only one was fertilized. We will see this go around what happens!

Ooooh!! Wouldn't that be exciting if you and liliesmom both had twins!!

I'll throw it out into the universe that liles can have the twins ;) lol

Tiny- great news about the vitex coming! Hopefully it will help this cycle and if not, for sure next!

Matts- ooh! You're getting to the fun part of the month lol. All the waiting with trying really sucks!

Les- hope you're doing well today hun!

Proud- how frustrating! Really really hope AF shows soon or you get a BFP! Will you call your doctor at some point?

AFM, I Goy my CH today but it put it on Monday. I really feel like I O'd on Tuesday based on symptoms (sore BBS, emotional, ewcm). Will see what tomorrow's temp does.

I answered on wrong thread kk
I don't even know how I did it,
I opened it other thread on another window,
No clue how, but lil man was jumping all over me qtvthe time
Prob had something to do with it.
I was wondering how I missed all the new people joining
Silly me x

Hooray kk glad we're all in the tww together! Zero symptoms to drive me nuts which is nice. I'm just trying my best to stay busy/distracted :). Oh and my temp went way up today. So strange!

AF showed ladies! So back to cd1! I'm glad to finally have an answer and ready to see if these cycles get back on track! Next AF due between April 25-27th so next test day would be April 28th 😄

Looks like i popped back in just in time to see some good news. Congrats on your bfp lilesMom!

I have been MIA for the last little bit. Trying not to overthink this month too much... I am expecting to ovulate this weekend then on to the tww. This month seems to be moving in slow motion for me, but I am excited to start seeing everyones bfp's! That definitely helps the time move a little quicker :)

Congrats Lilesmom on your BFP, great news!!

3dpo here and really not trying to over analyse every little twinge or possible symptom...but it's sooooo hard!!

8dpo here... Tempted to test tomorrow but scared of a bfn again

Thanks a mil ladies xxx

Loads of dust.
Exciting month with lots of bfps ahead xxx
:dust:

8dpo here... Tempted to test tomorrow but scared of a bfn again

I started testing at 9,
Got bfn that day and it did upset me a little.
But if u hve lots of tests and can tell yourself bfn means nothing at that stage, then do hon.
Best of luck xx

The stronger one is a boots 25, lesser one is one step ten
Think its time to stop using tests for progression
One step are great for early bfp
But not as good for progression I think.
Hope I'm not annoying ye with my tests.
Xxx
Last one today I think.
I hope, should just bin the small few I've left

Attachments

• WP_20160325_07_01_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160325_07_01_06_Pro.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello all! Lol loving the twins conversation, my bet is at least one of us gets them, I wonder who it'll be! I'd be more than happy with one little babba though as I bet it's so much work!!

Lilesmom those tests look great!

Les, Banana and Kaity we're quite close then, how're you finding the wait? Ff puts me at 4dpo though with positive opk again CD 16 who knows! I hope you're all finding the wait OK. I've got nothing to report but excessive hunger lol which could be anything!

Glong- hang in there, you're nearly there, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Tinymumma- glad vitex came for you and you're feeling positive! It has worked to lengthen my cycle before so I hope it'll do it again for me this month!

Armywife- yay for CD 1!! Hope this is your month!

Good luck jwilly!

Thanks ladies. Xx
Fingers crossed for ye.
It would be brilliant to get everyone a bfp this month.
Then everyone want to join our lucky thread , hee hee
Loads of dust .
Id prefer one baba too.
But if I got twins id be delighted as well
But id imagine u be run ragged with twins!!!

AF showed ladies! So back to cd1! I'm glad to finally have an answer and ready to see if these cycles get back on track! Next AF due between April 25-27th so next test day would be April 28th 😄

Silly af, we told her stay away cxx
Great though now to know where ur at.
And when u get bfp now u will know dates too.
Takes worry and guessing out of it xxx

Silly af, we told her stay away cxx
Great though now to know where ur at.
And when u get bfp now u will know dates too.
Takes worry and guessing out of it xxx
Exactly! I'm actually kind of happy she showed trying to figure out dates for last cycle would have been a challenge 😂

Being in limbo sucks
Much better to know
And go onwards and upwards xxx

Yes that's right there is definitely a bright side proud. Sorry AF showed, but another chance is right around the corner and you'll know exactly where you're at!

Lovely progression liles!

Tww ladies - I'm 5 DPO today. Thinking I may crack and test early on Wednesday at 10 DPO. Really no symptoms to spot here. Just my usual LP do far. Honestly I had zero symptoms until after my BFP at 10 DPO, so I'm not even going to try and guess until then. My temps are up so happy about that.

So glad AF finally showed for you armywife and you can move on to next cycle. My AF was a week and a half late last cycle so I know how frustrating it is to be in limbo.

Fingers crossed for you lesondemavie! Here's hoping you can hold out until 10 dpo.

Hoping the vitex does the trick tinymumma!

AFM AF is FINALLY completely over. That's the longest cycle I've had in a while. My OPKs should be arriving in the mail today and am gonnna start testing on Tuesday. Really hoping I don't get a positive on Thursday or friday because my and DH's schedules are complete opposites for most of next week and it's gonna be really difficult to BD those days or the day after. So really gonna try and bd at least every other day until the positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->