***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Temps up are a great sign leson, fingers crossed for u xxx
U can hold out till ten
Ur over halfway there now xxx
Dust

Mattsgirl hope u get pos at best bd time xx
:dust:

liles- lol, not a problem momma! i've answered on the wrong threads before too :) how are you feeling? i love seeing all the pee sticks! i agree that the cheapies are no good for progressions. do you have any FRERs if you're wanting to see progression? I think your lines look fab though

les- nice dip on 6dpo!!!! FX it's a good sign for a bfp!! my chart is jagged as can be so that's been frustrating

Proud- i'm sorry about AF hun :hugs: but happy that you have a clear answer of where your cycle is and can move forward from here! i updated your test date the other day, i'm just now getting caught up on the thread though :)

jwilly- good luck this weekend and hope you ovulate!! You're nearly in the tww which is really exciting!

glong- i totally understand that fear of testing early. as long as you know that it would likely be negative for a few more days, then sometimes testing early helps get the jitters out. best of luck hun and hope we see a bfp soon! :flower:

curiosity- another awesome 6dpo dip!! FX you see a nice rise tomorrow!! the wait for me isn't too bad yet, but i'm sure this next week will be full of symptom spotting. its easy to forget there is a chance to be pregnant when i'm chasing a toddler all day, so it's helping the wait go by quicker!

matts- yay for OPKs arriving!! Cant wait to see some pics and for you to confirm ovulation. good luck!

AFM, I'm 5dpo today and not much to report (of course- its so early!). My temps have been crazy jagged- i'll put a link below. But i didn't really temp post O last month, so I have no idea what is normal or not for me. If it keeps doing it, I'll probably stop temping until AF (hopefully she wont show!) just so I dont stress myself out. This morning I had a little bit of lotion-like CM in my undies. Then went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was enough watery/creamy CM to fill the TP! It's not abnormal for me to have CM in the tww but not that much! I've been increasing my water intake a lot though so that could be playing a factor in it. I dont think i'm going to make it to thursday (9dpo) to test so will probably test tuesday just to get it out of my system

I'm purposely not buying anymore.
At this stage they would only stress me rather than reassure me.
Doc said come back next week for another blood test.
So I prob will.
But tempted not to, cos if its good great
But if its not good, then it just worry me
And feck all I can do about it.
But I prob will anyway :)

I had extra discharge at 5 and 6 dpo too plus mild cramping
Think it was implantation since I got pos at 10 ��
Best of luck xxx
U hve prob said but I'm very forgetfull
Did it take u long to get preg with ur son xx

Probably a good idea not to buy more. Extra stress is no good! And I would say to go for the blood test just to give you some more reassurance. Do you get early scan there?

It only took us three cycles with DS. For the first two though we didn't time BD'ing right because I didn't know my body well enough. The third cycle (first one once I figured out my pattern) we caught. I remember having e tea discharge with him at 6,9 and 12 dpo so hopefully its a good sign!

The link for my chart isn't working right in my phone so I'll get back and include that later once I'm on the laptop. I need to just get it added to my siggy

Cos of previous mc s id get scan around 8 weeks.
Otherwise its 12 weeks here :)
So not loads to wait thank god.
I prob will go for blood test
Must make sure she has me referred for early scan too :)
If results are good it would be a great boost :)

Eeekkk exciting,
Hope ur headed for bfp xxx
We usually catch fast too thank god.
We r very lucky xx

im glad you get an earlier scan just to make sure baby is doing well and snuggled in tight. we only get a 20 week scan here, which is crazy. With DS I had a bleed at 12 weeks so i got one that way. Definitely going to pay for a 12 week with the next baby...i would go crazy not seeing them (and making sure there was only one!) until 20 weeks!

God that's a long time to wait for a scan!!!
I thought u till 12 weeks was long
If I wasn't given one at 8 weeks
Id pay for one too
But glad I get it free :)
Fingers crossed for u xxx

You have to wait until 20 weeks kk?!? Wow! We get our first at 8 weeks, which I think after going through my MMC is perfect. Had I gone in for an early scan at 6 weeks we may have very well seen a hb and a baby measuring right on time only to find the baby stopped growing later on. That would have made it even harder I think. A part of me even wants to wait until 12, since some see healthy babies at 8 and then find the baby stopped growing at 9, 10, or 11,, but I'm glad I found at 8 so I could move on faster. It's just crazy to me that we had an Edd in September and now if I'm pg we're already at December! Time flies!

It's funny. This is really just my third chart of temps for TTC: One BFN, one BFP, and now this one. Looking back I had a temp dip at 6 DPO in my BFN cycle but not my BFP cycle. Who knows though since my thermometer wasn't really working right for my BFP cycle. 7 DPO and I would usually start testing today, but resisting the urge. No symptoms, no signs, no clue. Just waiting and doing my best to stay busy :)

Yea, its a crazy long time to wait. We had that one at 12 for a bleed and then because of growth issues also had them at 24, 36 and 41 weeks. So in total 5...with the next one, if we Dont ha e the same issues I'll be paying out for additional scans in 1st and 3rd tri!

Les- sounds like a good plan to hold off a few more days. I really hope you have your rainbow soon :hugs:

If I measure on time and hb at 8 weeks id be confident of my chances then.
3 mcs bub always measured behind on scans and bloods slow to rise.
Only time I measured fine on early scan was my tiny beloved ;)
So id be very positive if I measured ok on early scan.

Hope u get bfp whenever u test hon
Well done on waiting to test xx

Kk money well spent for peace of mind xxx

I was scaned at 7.5 weeks, 12.5 weeks and every month after for my lil guy.
I was considered high risk so got a scan every month after booking appointment at 12.5 weeks.
But normally here is just 12 and 20 weeks I think

Hi all!

Kaity thank you! I was really confused about it and then disappointed until I read it could be an implantation dip, it threw me as I didn't even know it existed until I looked into it today :haha: exciting about the cm, I hope it's a good sign! Your chart looks like it's heading in the right direction too :happydance:

Les - how exciting we both got a dip the same day! Have you had any cramping or anything? None here. I know you had a dip when you had BFN but I hope this time it's a positive sign for you.

Lilesmom I hope the first few weeks are as relaxing as possible for you :hugs: I look forward to hearing about your first scan, I hope it's amazing! When will you get an appointment?

Hope everyone else is holding out OK waiting :hugs:

Ooohhh fingers crossed the dips are bfps in the making xxx
I cant wait till all your testing times
Hurray :) xxx

Thanks curiosity,
I'm fine, gratefull to be preggers
And hopefull for a keeper :)
Xx

I wont know on scan date fir a bit.
But should be around the 8 weeks mark.
I'm 4 weeks 2 d today.
So soon ish :)

I'm really hoping we are all headed to BFP-ville this week! I looked around about my jagged chart and what I found is that if your high temps are moving upward that you can basically ignore the low ones as long as they are above the coverline. My high temps are all moving up so I'm taking it that my chart actually isn't all that bad :happydance:

liles-hope the next month passes quick enough until your scan :hugs:

curiosity-FX for tomorrow's temp!

Thanks kk! Temp is the same today as yesterday so not sure what to think :( I've not been sleeping well which hasn't helped :( I still think yours is good!

Lots of factors could have affected it and if you're not sleeping well/tossing and turning etc than it can affect it...you're still above cover and i think it's looking good!

I got a nice rise today so depending what tomorrow does I may take a test in the morning. If I get a good dip I'll wait an extra day or two just in case it was inplantation

Ah thank you! Fingers crossed :)

Very excited for you! That temp rise looks great. Can't wait to find out how testing goes :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->