***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hoping the next month passes quickly for you lilies so you can see your baby.

Everybody sounds like they are having a promising month. FXed you get your BFPs!

Opks start tomorrow. So here's hoping I don't completely loose my mind before then.... I might test today too. We'll see how I feel around 5 pm.

Good luck Matts!!

Had a ton more CM today :happydance: TMI:. It was after a bm and was just dripping out. Wiped and there was a ton on the tp. Not as much as yesterday, but it was more water/ew and not creamy at all. Yesterday was creamy/watery. Hoping its a good sign!!

Good luck Matts, catch that eggy!

Kk, sounding more and more promising Hun x

Why does the end of the tww seem to drag more than the whole rest of it!!! :)

Temps are staying up, but they typically do until the day before AF. The urge to poas is getting stronger. Might crack and test tomorrow at 9 DPO.

Do it les! We need some more pee sticks in this thread lol

Thanks curiosity. I'm hoping so but of course, it can all mean nothing so just focusing on DS to keep my mind off it and from crazy symptom spotting.

Good luck kk!

If you have some test I'd say go for it. Either way it shows at least it gets it out of your system for a day or so. At least that's what I told myself last cycle.

Good luck everyone!! I'm 7dpo and apart from a night and morning of cramping I haven't really had any other symptoms. I don't temp so have no idea what's happening. A bit of CM but nothing to get excited about. I've had delivered soooo many tests...FRER, one step and Clear Blue but really trying to wait until 10dpo. Trying to stay busy and not think about it..but it's so hard! X

Good luck banana! Its so early for symptoms that I wouldn't worry too much about it. GL holding off until 10dpo!

Matts- that's what I was thinking too. I know its too early and will be negative, but it just gets it off my mind for a couple days

That's why I ordered IC this month. I used like 6 FRER's last month and was so mad at myself for wasting so much money. But for some reason I just had to test. But it definitely helped me calm down for a couple days.

Banana you're way braver than I would be. All those tests would be gone in a couple days if I had them.

i ordered IC about a month ago so have a pack of 20 sitting there just waiting to be used up

Have never used a FRER, is it best with FMU? Sorry, could just read the instructions!!

I keep staring at the packets of tests, getting them out of the drawer and then putting them back again!

I've always used FRERs with FMU but some have better luck with SMU when they are early.

Tested this morning and bfn as expected. There is a line you can see in the picture, and I could somewhat see it IRL, but there was no color to it so I think the camera is just picking up the anti-d strip. Still feel very optimistic! Temp looks good today and there is still a whole week for that test to go positive! Will take it day by day based on temps to see when I test again... But will probably be tomorrow lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160329_072802.jpg
    IMG_20160329_072802.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
Ooohhh hope its start of a bfp for u �� xxx

Mattsgirl hope ov comes around soon for u,
Lots of bd and fast tww
If such a thing exists ��

Banana ur strong!!!
If I had all those tests id cave :)

Ic s are the way to go for an addict like me :)
They pick it up for me before anything else

Curioisty thanks for well wishes xx
Lots of :dust: To u xxx
Leson how u doin?
Still holding out?
Best o luck

Arturia where u at now?
Hope alls well.
Had another blood test this morn
Fingers crossed.
:)

Glong and jwilly :wave: And :dust:

I hope I haven't missed anyone.
Sorry if I did xxx

Good luck with your blood test...praying for good results. When will you find out?

How is everyone doing this morning?

Good luck with your blood test...praying for good results. When will you find out?

How is everyone doing this morning?

She said possibly tomorrow eve
But more likely Thurs eve.
Fingers crossed 😊
Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member