***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

FX for you kks. I am still over here waiting for a positive OPK. Not sure what the hold up is.... I am on CD 19 now and usually O around CD 16. Not that I am complaining... according to my predicted O day, I would have been expecting AF to arrive the day before my best friends baby shower. I am glad that I wont have to deal with any potentially bad news & can have a good time :).

I have had a temp drop the last 2 days, which usually happens right before ovulation for me, so i am thinking today is the day. If this is the case, I will be testing on the 11th of april :)

Liles- hope it doesn't tskr that long!

Glong- :hugs: my DS didn't implant until 12dpo with a positive on 14...hopefully you just have a late implanter in there :hugs:

Jwilly- thanks hun! FX that positive OPK is coming soon!

I'm doing ok liles. Thanks for asking. Testing tomorrow. If it's a bfn, I hope AF follows soon after. Ready for this limbo to end :).

Fx for everyone else!!! :dust:

Chart is looking great so far les!

Glong I second that , hopefully u still get bfp xxx

Leson best of luck for the morn ��

Jwilly hope u get pos soon and catch the egg XXX

Kk u gonna keep testing or skip a day?

:dust: To all xxx

Hi all!

Hope blood test goes OK Liles, it least it's not too long a wait.

Sorry about BFN Glong, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a couple of days make a difference for you.

Kk sorry about BFN but think maybe I see a hint of a line? Hopefully there'll be a nice progression :D your chart looks fab!

Good luck testing tomorrow Les!

Hope ov is round the corner for you jwilly :)

Well done on waiting Banana, me too :)

I'm feeling fed up today, same temp 3 days in a row. I just don't know what's going on but worried it's my progesterone :( I'm a bit crampy today so will see what tomorrow brings. My cycle app says AF is due on Thursday so I suppose I'll find out then if vitex has helped :(

Curiosity- :hugs::hugs: hopefullythr cramps are a good sign and you get a nice double line in a couple days. And thanks hun- I feel really good that it is just the anti-d strip so we will see

Liles- it depends what my temp does in the morning. If it dips, I'll give it a day or two in case its implantation, otherwise I will probably test because why not?! Lol

Checking in! First month really trying, no idea what my normal cycle is like (bcp for the last 11years). Testing between April 11 and 13

Welcome green! Beat of luck to you!

Curiosity- I found this today and thought you would like it. The third chart looks similar to you. Just goes to show everyone's pattern is different and as long as ypu had ovulation with good timing BDing, there is no reason to think you're out if temps are above cover

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/lesson.php?p=1;17;0;0

Hi Greenarcher! Good luck :D

Thanks so much kk, that has really helped put my mind at ease :) good luck with tomorrow's testing xx

Hi Greenarcher! Good luck :D

Thanks so much kk, that has really helped put my mind at ease :) good luck with tomorrow's testing xx

Thanks! None of my friends are feeling kids at the moment, so I need somewhere to vent my frustration/excitement. Will be looking forward to watching everyone's updates!

Welcome green xx

Kk hope ur temps behave themselves and lovely bfp soon.
:dust: To all nearly testers xxx
Happy bd to all nearly ov-rs ;)
Xxx

Sorry for the absence ladies xx Was having some family time over the holidays xx

Kksy9b, have you tested yet? How're you feeling? xx

Lilesmom, How are YOU feeling love? Any scan dates in the near future? :hugs:

Curiosity, I have my fingers crossed that was an implantation dip xx When are you thinking of testing? I hope the Vitex has done the trick for you <3

Les, that's a lovely looking chart!! Good luck xxx

Welcome Greenarcher, I hope your BFP is swift and sticky xxx These women are beautiful and venting/ obsessing is completely accepted xx

I hope I haven't missed anyone! <3

AFM, confirmed O this morning so I'm 3 DPO today. Been in Vitex for a week now and I'm praying that my lp cooperates. Honestly, I'm not hopeful for a BFP this cycle, I mean it would be absolutely amazing but I'm remaining optimistic. I now have no idea when I'm due though! FF has put me at the 5th, but that's with an 8 day lp still. I'm going to stick with my of AF due date (8th), which will be 12DPO. If it doesn't show by 15 DPO though, I'll test. Again, not hopeful but deep, waaaay deep down I can hear a little voice screaming at me that I should test on the 6th, lol.

Curiosity- amazing temp rise!!! FX it stays up! When do you plan on testing? Any other symptoms?

Tiny- hope you enjoyed your family weekend. Congrats on the confirmed O :happydance: I TOTALLY think you should listen to that voice and test on the 6th ;) I did test this morning- it was a bfn (there is a picture a few posts back). There is a shadow but there wasn't color IRL so likely the anti-d strip. But I'm so early that maybe its the very early start of something?! Who knows

Tinymumma hurray 3 dpo
Hoping u surprise yourself with a lovely sticky bfp xxx
U will know closer to testing when u just hve to :)
I changed my mind daily or more often
On holding out vs not
Not usually wins for me, hee hee.

I'm nervous but fine
Its the blood test making me nervy
I was achy yest too
But I know that can be normal too.
Thanks xx

Temp drop today. I'm out. AF should be here by tomorrow. Next cycle should end around 4/22 or 4/23. Fx for the next chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->