***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Les- :hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun. I hope next cycle is your lucky one!!

Liles- completely normal to be nervous. I hope you hear back early to help put your mind at ease :hugs:

AFM, tested bfn this morning. I know its still so early so while I'm slightly more discouraged, I also know there is still plenty of time. Temp went up again, CM has stayed creamy when its normal dry and I swear nips are burning more today (though that could always be in my head).

Its overcast today so I had a hard time getting a good picture in good lighting. Its blurry but the best I could get in the time limit. Will see what temps do tomorrow to see if I test or wait an extra day

Attachments

• IMG_20160330_073308.jpg
    IMG_20160330_073308.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
Tiny - Happy about your O confirmed! I really hope your lp lengthens up thanks to Vitex! FX you get lucky. :flower:

kksy - :cry: Sorry about bfn. Hope it's just too early.

les - :hugs:

Been feeling symptoms indicating AF. I don't temp so obviously I can't be sure. But since TODAY was one of the days AF could have come, I might test tomorrow if she's still not here.

Arturia- FX she stays away and you can test in the AM!! And yes, it is still way too early for me (I'm only 8 dpo). Been having some sensitivity in my nips and light cramping. Other than increased CM its my first symptoms so hoping its a positive sign!

FXed for those of you in the tww.

Sorry Les hope this cycle is lucky for you!

Just waiting for a + OPK. If I have a normaly cycle it should be either tomorrow or the next day. But could be later going by last cycle.

Kk hopefully just too early, still sounds good x

Arturia hope u get surprise bfp xx

Matts hope u get pos soon and catch the egg xxx

Dust to all xxx

Les, sorry to hear that Hun :hugs: I really hope next cycle is the one for you, I'll be watching out for your chart/symptoms xx

Matts, I hope you see that positive opk soon!

Tinymumma, yay for O! I say test on the 6th :winkwink: vitex is definitely doing something to me so I hope it helps you.

Thanks Kk! Sorry it's BFN, call me crazy but I swear I can see something with colour! I look forward to tomorrow's test. Your chart keeps going up too! AF is due for me tomorrow so we'll see if temp drops tomorrow morning. I've had itchy boobs and (tmi sorry) bringing up bile in the evening and middle of last night which woke me up. I'm still gonna wait til Sunday to test as I'd rather AF get me first if it's gonna happen!

Liles, hope you're OK today!

Arturia hope build up to testing is going OK for you and that you're having some positive symptoms.

Kksy9b, sorry about the bfn. 8 DPO is still very early, fingers crossed that in the next few days you get a squinter! I tried to inspect your latest pic but not enough caffination has happened for me yet, lol. I have everything crossed for you xx

Les, I'm sorry love xx Fx'd the next cycle is the one for you xxx Or that your temp goes back up and you get a little line surprise <3

Arturia, test, test, test!!! Eeeek, best of luck honey xx

Mattsgirl, hoping your + OPK comes soon!! Fx'd there plenty of little swimmers waiting to catch that eggy!! Good luck xx

Curiosity, temps are still looking good for you xx Fx'd AF stays away and you get that BFP!! Wishing you all the best xx Those symtpoms sound good <3

Lilesmom, don't be nervous love xxx You'll do wonderfully. I remember I had AF type cramps all through the first Tri with my son. That coupled with the increase in cm, I was constantly rushing to the bathroom expecting blood! Previous losses always take away the joy of a new pregnancy. Wishing you all the best for your BT :hugs:

I'm trying to remain optimistic but it's a little hard. Encouragement to test is only fueling my fire! Haha. Since I'm only 4 DPO, feeling quite restrained at the moment but give me a few days and I'll be busting to test (pun intended ;) ) On my Australian BabyCenter, there's a Vitex thread floating around right now and so many women are saying the ft their BFP after the first cycle!! Like that helps the little voice pipe down?! Lol. I've only been taking it for a week though, so the logical side of me is saying, like hell. Lol. I guess you never really know.
:dust: to all of you and I hope to see some beautiful lines very soon xxx

Thanks ladies xxx

Curiosity that sounds really promising for u
Fingers and toes crossed for u xxx

Tinymumma hope vitex does the trick for u this cycle xxx

There are bfps ahead really soon me thinks
Hurray xxx

Thanks ladies xxx

Curiosity that sounds really promising for u
Fingers and toes crossed for u xxx

Tinymumma hope vitex does the trick for u this cycle xxx

There are bfps ahead really soon me thinks
Hurray xxx

Thank you hon xxx Lets go BFPS!! Let's make this thread extra lucky <3

Hi ladies can I join you? me and hubby have only recently decided to try for #4 and have irregular periods so have ordered some opks and hopefully April will be are month!

Hi ladies can I join you? me and hubby have only recently decided to try for #4 and have irregular periods so have ordered some opks and hopefully April will be are month!

Welcome xxx
I hope your BFP is swift and stressless <3 All the best on your journey xx

Ummm...temp back up for me...if there is a baby it is pulling one big April fool's joke on me! :haha:. AF is due today, but cp is HSC. If she visits any day past today, that would make this the longest cycle ever in my whole life!

Welcome shorman x

Hugs glong xxx

Leson maybe late implantation dip?
Hope so xxx

Betas came back at 1013
Doubling time of 33 hrs which is brilliant.
Thank god.
Fingers crossed I'll get this bubba :)

Dust to all xxx

Hi ladies. Just so you guys know, bfn this morning and no AF yet. For newbies, I had 2 possible O days and 2 weeks before yesterday was one of them. Now thinking it might have been the later one after all. Would be great because we BDed the day before! Which would make me 11DPO or so, I guess. Here's hoping.

Thanks ladies having a lot of o symptoms but hubby has flu! We shall see how this month goes and we shall see but I think because I have irregular periods it will take a lot of opks and temping lol. How's everyone doing?

Hi everyone! :hi:

Welcome Shorman, hope tww goes quickly for you!

Glong so sorry about AF, hope this cycle is the one for you xx

Tinymumma - 4 dpo already! I hope time goes quickly til you get your answer whether the vitex has worked!

Liles, fab news about beta levels, I hope it has helped put your mind at ease :)

Arturia, hope you get a bfp tomorrow!

Kk, temps still look great!

Led, I'm so chuffed for you that temp has gone back up :happydance: go us getting longer cycles, hope it's your bfp!

Matts hope you get your answer soon :)

I woke up today to another temp rise, and AF was due today. Tmi but had teeniest tiniest drop of blood last night when I wiped, maybe implantation bleed? Or maybe early sign of AF lol, though I've had nothing but cm today. I'm just happy now that vitex has let me get to at least 11dpo. Nervous to see what tomorrow brings.

Sounds promising curiosity
Fingers crossed for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"