***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Evening all, 10dpo and got a BFN on an IC but noticed a bit of spotting yesterday and today.. Going to try and hold out now until Saturday (12dpo)....eeek!

dust and fx to all :) x

There is a smell of bfps in the air I tells ya
Hee hee.
Best of luck banana XXX

I woke up today to another temp rise, and AF was due today. Tmi but had teeniest tiniest drop of blood last night when I wiped, maybe implantation bleed? Or maybe early sign of AF lol, though I've had nothing but cm today. I'm just happy now that vitex has let me get to at least 11dpo. Nervous to see what tomorrow brings.

Curiosity, sounds like great news to get past 11dpo!

Thanks all!

Banana that sounds very promising to me!!

Thanks Arturia! I hope this cycle carries on extending for you too (ending in bfp :D)

Oh my gosh!!! This is all sounding amazing!!
Glong, so sorry about the :witch: Sounds like it's wine time xx I always like to have a period party. Wine, soft cheese, chocolate and a sappy movie <3 Wishing you all the best for next cycle xx

Les, wow!!!! That's such amazing news! I'm so excited for you xxx <3 Your chart looks beautiful xx :happydance:

Curiosity, another amazing an great looking chart!!! Ahhhhh, I can't contain my excitement. So happy the Vitex is doing well for you. Fx'd it was IB!!!

Arturia, wishing you all the best!! I have everything crossed that you get a beautiful second line in the next few days <3

Lilesmom, wonderful news about your hcg!! Sounds like you've got one sticky bean there :cloud9: So beyond happy for you xx

Banana, woohoo!! I bet you've never been so excited to see blood! Lol, now that I type that it just sounds bonkers haha. Good luck sweetheart. I'll be on the look out for some beautiful lines from all you ladies <3

AFM, FF changed my crosshairs this morning :/ Cd16 to 18, so only 3 DPO now. I'm starting to get pretty deflated. My chart is attached below if anyone wants to have a squiz. I just can't shake the feeling that this cycle won't be it. This set back had just put me down in the dumps. That darn little voice in my head is telling me stranger things have happened but we didn't BD O day, just the two days before and the day after, so that's only making me feel worse... Sigh, waiting, waiting, waiting. It's kind of annoying knowing that when (if Fx'd) AF arrives it will be a complete surprise with no warning as I usually don't have cramps of r anything until she's already here :/
Sorry for the Debbie Downer post ladies! Wishing everyone the best of luck and I hope to see some beautiful BFPS very soon <3 <3 <3

Sorry for the roller coaster all. That darn tricky temp and cp. I went from feeling really positive to now feeling crampy and my cm is tinged brown a bit. I hate to say it, but I think AF is on the way. Should be here by tonight. Will let you all know once it's for sure.

Tiny my best day for egg catching has always been two days before ov.
Ur well covered hon
Fingers crossed for u xxx

Leson sorry hon.
Hope its not the witch
But if it is then hugs xx

Les, there's still hope yet lovie xx I really hope it's not the :witch:

Arturia and Lilesmom, thank you for the love xx Will just have to wait and see. Wishing I had some IC's so I could start to test in a few days. Probably for the best though. I only have two FRER left and I've told myself I won't use them until I'm certain I'll get a +

Hi ladies :wave:
Sounds like everyone is doing good! Hoping to see more :bfp: s soon!

Les I hope the :witch: stays away for you!

Nothing exciting going on here cycle day 8 just hanging out waiting around for the big O &#128514; Seems like my cycle is going to slow! Oh well trying not to think about it to much. If this isn't our month maybe May will be! We have a trip planned to Vegas for our 7 year anniversary which should fall right around my fertile window (assuming my cycles are back to normal now) maybe I'll get some Vegas luck :haha:

And I'm out! AF arrived right on schedule tonight. Looking forward to a yummy date night tomorrow :)

After waking a few times in the night with cramps I was sure I would find a pad full of blood this am.... But nothing.... This is strange.....

Glong hope its a lucky kind of strange xxx

Leson , hugs xxx
Enjoy ur date night x

Tiny u can do it
Don't waste ur lovely frers xx

Proud o is around the corner
Happy bd ing &#55357;&#56834;

:dust: to all xxx

Anyone use a fitbit heart rate monitor?
Girl in first tri saying her resting heart rate started to rise at 2 dpo
And kept going
Except implant dip at 9
Then rise again
Then bfp :)
Another way of tracking maybe?
Xxx

Shorman- welcome!! Best of luck to you this month! Are you hoping for a particular gender?

Glong- :hugs::hugs: I hope that its not AF and that its a good kind of strange

Les- :hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun. Stupid witch was supposed to stay away. Hope that this next cycle is your lucky one! Still time for an April BFP! Enjoy your date night

Liles- :happydance::happydance: so so happy to hear your numbers look so good!!! And I've heard of the fitbit picking up pregnancy but I can only find one new thing to obsess over (temping) at a time LOL

Curiosity- still loving your chart! When do you think you will test?

Artutia- I am so hopeful for you!

Banana- sounds really promising!! Eek! Can't wait until tomorrow for you!

Tiny- you had some great timing with the two days before. Meant there were swimmers there ready to catch that eggie. It only takes one and I think you're in with a great shot this month!

Proud- FX for pending O! Your trip sounds like fun! Hopefully you will already be preggo but if not, a fun relaxing trip will help I'm sure

Hope all the other ladies are doing well :flower:

AFM, another temp rise and another bfn. I know I'm only 10dpo but still feeling discouraged. If I'm Noy preggo this month, I'll definitely not start testing at 7dpo next cycle lol. Itd only because I've had a few bfn's in a row. I kind of wish I had started temping while back so I would know if this was a normal pattern for me or not.

Hope everyone has a wonderful April 1st!

Still no AF... Now 1 full day since little spotting(and it was little and only when I checked cervix... Hmmmm

Sounds really promising!!! Will you teat today or tomorrow if she doesn't show?

Don't have any frer. Got a 25m one I could do tomorrow but it may not show :(

If AF is late, it should show you something. KMFX

Will do it in morning.
First cycle 32 days but chemical
Second cycle 27/28 days (AF arrived late day 28)
This cycle I'm now 29. FF says AF should of come yesterday. Did test yesterday am but negative. Then had blood/brown cm when I cervix checked yesterday (possible ib?) now nothing but creamy sometimes stringy cm when I check(like EWCM but not as clear)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->