***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Creamy cm a v positive sign based on my experience.
Dont for the life of you do a 25mui one it wont show and you will feel awful.
Is there no chemist near you at all that sells frers or something s bit more sensitive? Even a boots early result 1

Creamy cm a v positive sign based on my experience.
Dont for the life of you do a 25mui one it wont show and you will feel awful.
Is there no chemist near you at all that sells frers or something s bit more sensitive? Even a boots early result 1

Nope :(

So Sorry les. Hate it when our bodies play tricks on us just to give us hope then smash it. Hoping that next cycle it stays away!

Sorry for the frustration glong. If you took one yesterday I personally wouldn't do the 25 ml test. Even if you were pregnant it probably wouldn't show yet on that one.

I wish our bodies would just do what they're supposed to and not play all these dirty tricks.

I had some EWCM this morning so hopefully I get my positive today.

Sorry Les and glong :(:hugs: I hope maybe the spotting will come to nothing :hugs:

I think I will be out as temp dropped a bit this morning and have been crampy today, still no sign of AF though, just creamy/watery cm. I'll test tomorrow if I don't get AF.

Hope everyone is OK :hugs:

Good luck Glong. My IC are also 25.

AFM, I really wish AF would come or I'd get a bfp, I'm kind of tired of unexplained nausea and random spikes of cramping. Still going to wait to test on Sunday.

Totally get where you're coming from arturia. Hope you get an answer soon :hugs:

curiosity- you are still way above your coverline hun. you are far from out!!

arturia- :hugs::hugs:

Thanks kk! Yours just keeps rising! Looks amazing to me, hope :bfp: shows up soon for you :D

Gish darn these time zones!! I always miss out on so much!! Thank you for the lovely words ladies xxx I can feel your love <3

Les, that's really sucky sweetheart xx I wish you all the best for next cycle and I hope you have a wonderful date night xxxx :hugs:

Glong, that is certainly very odd. Sounds like a good sign though xx Can't wait to see your update <3 You may just have a little late implanter!!

Arturia, I hope you get an answer soon! That must be so frustrating! Best of luck for Sunday beautiful lady and I'm praying you get a gorgeous second line <3

Curiosity, as Kksy9b said, you're still well above the cover line, so definitely not out yet! Go you xx Fx'd AF just stays away and you also get a beautiful BFP!

Kksy9b, as for you sweetie, WOWSER! Look at that chart!! Those temps are looking amazing! Best of luck to you and I have everything crossed those temps stay nice and high and you get a little bean <3

Lilesmom, so glad to hear you're doing well xx Sending you and your tiny bean lots and lots of love <3

I hope I haven't missed anyone :hugs:
AFM, we BD cd16,17, O cd18, then BD cd19. I really hope we caught that eggy and it makes it to implantation and then my lp cooperates so tiny bean can be happy bean! 4 DPO today and just twiddling my thumbs. Still haven't decided if I'm going to test or wait for AF. Let's be real though, the change in O dates and not really knowing when she'll show, I'll probably test :haha: I want to say I'll wait until 15 DPO. I would love to say 18 DPO but I think I might just go insane waiting that long, lol. So 15 DPO, yeah right ;)

Thanks! I've been having some cramping on my right side only today so hoping its a bean snuggling in. If it does turn out to be a negative this month, at least I can feel confident my progesterone has finally balanced and is doing what it needs to do to substain a pregnancy

Thanks! I've been having some cramping on my right side only today so hoping its a bean snuggling in. If it does turn out to be a negative this month, at least I can feel confident my progesterone has finally balanced and is doing what it needs to do to substain a pregnancy

Ooooh, how exciting!! I really hope it's a little Bub giving mummy their first hug :happydance: I have everything crossed for you <3 When are you thinking of testing? Or just waiting till AF is late? GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxxxx

Tiny- I started testing at 7 dpo :dohh: all negatives so far, but I know I'm still so early. Hopeful temps keep looking good and can get a positive this weekend. My DH today said," why are you even testing? You can't trust anything u til at least Sunday!" Love my logical husband...but the urge to pee on sticks overcomes logic every time! Lol

Still no AF. 2 days late now. Tested on 25ml test as all I have at moment and bfn.... This is driving me crazy

Morning! Good luck with waiting until 15dpo Tiny...we'll see :) !!

kk hope this is your weekend and good luck to everyone else testing this weekend too, fx for you x

So the doubt is definitely kicking in now. After noticing a little bit of a bleed, brown cm at 9dpo & 10dpo while checking cervix nothing has happened since which got me a bit excited, this has followed with cramps and twinges. Today is 12dpo and got a BFN with FMU on a FRER. AF due on Monday... It's so hard to stay upbeat and positive, saying that I did wait until day of AF to test with DS1&2 - so still a bit of hope. Just had hoped for some kind of reading today :(

I'm with all you uncertain ladies today :( huge temp rise today, 12dpo when I'm usually only 10 but BFN! It was an ic and a lot of the ratings are bad so I may try again another day with a better test if no AF.

Good luck ladies xx

Things are so tricky for us all this time! Hope you all get those BFPs instead of AF playing an April fool's joke like she did on me! Fx

Thanks Les x

Well the spotting (well, checking cervix - not visable when wiping) has returned a little red/streaky this morning and now it's back to brown/creamy. This isn't in abundance, just when I'm checking. Agggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->