***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Little temp fall today (though I took it back to back to be sure and second time showed a .02 rise from yesterday :shrug:) opted not to test and see what tomorrow does.still way above cover. No symptoms today at all so far

Good luck everyone! I can't reply back now to everyone but will later :hugs:

Cd1 back to begining again

Sorry glong :hugs:. Hope you have something special planned for this weekend. Will you have another chance this month?

AF due 2nd may based on this month.

Hey girls, I'm sorry if i have joined too late, i'm testing on the 16th ( my mums birthday) and hopefully will get a BFP, this is our first month back trying...

Hello kittykat, fx for you on the 16th! X

So sorry going :hugs::hugs:

Kittykat- good luck!!! I've added you to the front and hope its your month!

AF today. Glad to have my answer and all the info about my cycle compiled. Looks likely the next day I'll expect AF is May 3rd.

Just FX I aren't moving during AF for the cycle after that. :haha:

EDIT: So relieved I am not in too much pain either, I was dreading that part of AF.

:hugs::hugs: so sorry arturia but I hope next month is your month!

Ladies, I'm still hopeful we can see some.more BFPs this month!

So sorry arturia and glong.

Welcome kittykat!

I'm not sharing good news either, woke up feeling really sick in the middle of the night and still felt sick this morning so was hopeful. Test (superdrug early) just has really faint evap, at 13dpo on an early pregnancy test I think it would be positive if I was by now. Just waiting for AF now to start planning next cycle. Xx

So sorry arturia and glong.

Welcome kittykat!

I'm not sharing good news either, woke up feeling really sick in the middle of the night and still felt sick this morning so was hopeful. Test (superdrug early) just has really faint evap, at 13dpo on an early pregnancy test I think it would be positive if I was by now. Just waiting for AF now to start planning next cycle. Xx
Sorry forgot to attach xx

Attachments

• IMG_20160403_120731269.jpg
    IMG_20160403_120731269.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
Sorry curiosity :( but it might not be over yet, sometimes early tests are wrong!

Question, I had flu a few weeks back, around the time I actually should have ovulated, but only got ewcm yesterday, (hence testing on the 16th) could it be that my week of full blown icky flu delayed my ovulation by two weeks? Or is that not possible... XD

Thanks kitty kat :)

Hmm I think it could be possible, when my sister conceived my nephew she said she was really stressed and that delayed ovulation by a week! So I guess anything is possible. Hope it's a good month for you, fingers crossed :)

Curio - So sorry :hugs: but definitely not out yet!

Kitty - Sickness can definitely delay O. Btw, LOVE the turtle avatar!

Curio - So sorry :hugs: but definitely not out yet!

Kitty - Sickness can definitely delay O. Btw, LOVE the turtle avatar!

haha thanks XD It's kind of an inside joke but I LOVE turtles, and they are so cute when they eat strawberries :)

I've loved turtles since I was little. I have boxes and boxes of everything turtle that I accumulated over the years. My obsession isn't quite as strong any longer, but they still make me smile! :)

Thanks Les and kittykat. Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Hiya girls xx
Arturia, I'm sorry the :witch: turned up :( It's nice to see you positive though. At least now you know what's up and you can move onto the next cycle xxx :hugs:

Curiosity, I'm sorry you're not feeling well :hugs: Hopefully it's a good thing! Wishing you all the luck in the world xx Your temps are still super high, so you're still in the game. So happy to see your lp is getting better and better by the day :happydance:

Kittykat, welcome :hi: Wishing you all the best and I hope your BFP is swift and stressless <3

AFM, not feeling hopeful at all this cycle :cry: My temps seem to be very low and are almost at the cover line but I'm only 6 DPO? :nope: Here's my symtpoms anyway, silly I know as my brain keeps telling me you don't get symtpoms until after implantation, lol.
• 2-3 DPO: Odd cold feeling in my uterus, ovary area. Very strange.
• 4 DPO: eyes began aching at night and was so tired I fell asleep before 9 o'clock?
• 5 DPO: woke up with top eyelids swollen (I don't suffer from allergies or hay fever) , feel like I'm getting thrush but not sure as of yet, stuffy nose, had a few boobie tinglings like I was having a let down but my son wasn't drinking milk (that hasn't happened since he was very young), at night I felt like I had gotten an all over rash but nothing there
• 6 DPO (so far) nose is still funny and sneezing. Psoriasis is playing up (could also be the fact we're going into Autumn) and it's spread to my for head! I've noticed it for a few weeks but in the last few days it's gotten really bad :nope:
My chart isn't looking very good so I've kind of accepted this cycle won't be it for me, of course deep down I keep trying to convince myself that I could get a BFP but the logical side of me is winning. I hope everyone is well xx

Morning

Curiosity, keep us posted, it's so disheartening isn't it xx

Tiny, sending positive vibes your way and that your symptoms are a good sign! Unfortunately, I've never charted so can't comment, sorry xx

Today, AF is due. I did a Clearblue Plus with FMU this morning and a got a BFN, I'm so upset as I was sure this was it. So now I guess I just wait until AF shows :( This time was a lot more planned, we stopped BD 2 days before ovulation which I guess hasn't helped and I also turned 38 last month. I was very very lucky with my two boys and fell straight away and foolishly had just hoped it would be the same this time.

On a positive and happy note I'm sending ooodles of baby dust and luck to all you lovely ladies who I'll never meet but I know are there for times like this when you just feel bleurrrrrghhh, thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->