***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Woke up today with a cold :( runny stuffy nose, dry and tickly throat, coughing and sneezing, kinda phlegmy, cervix is high soft and shut tight so I think getting sick yet again may have stopped my O in its tracks! Not good!

I'm so sorry in haven't kept up well on the thread this weekend. I will have a chance in a few hours to sit down and read through and reply.

My temp dipped way below cover and AF was full on when I went to pee. I expected it and am doing fine. Onward and upward! I'm still a April tester and looking forward to starting the testing frenzy again in a few weeks! If you all would like, I was thinking of rolling the thread into May as well so we can hopefully see everyone get their BFP!

I'm so sorry in haven't kept up well on the thread this weekend. I will have a chance in a few hours to sit down and read through and reply.

My temp dipped way below cover and AF was full on when I went to pee. I expected it and am doing fine. Onward and upward! I'm still a April tester and looking forward to starting the testing frenzy again in a few weeks! If you all would like, I was thinking of rolling the thread into May as well so we can hopefully see everyone get their BFP!

Sorry the witch came :(, I'm glad you are so positive about it all,That sounds good to me, I would like to know how everyone gets on! :) xx

Is this a positive OPK? Does this mean I will ovulate? Can you have a positive way after or way before ovulation? Sorry first time taking an OPK XD

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdu2x9ym8.jpg

Kitty - When do you think you O'd before and what did you use to determine?

Kitty - When do you think you O'd before and what did you use to determine?

Honestly? No clue, I was sick with flu when I was supposed to O, I did have ewcm yesterday, but I have not any clue whether I have O'd or not, hence I bought these tests!

Ah if the square is test and the circle is control that is a definite positive!

Kitkat that definitely looks positive.

Got my positive OPK yesterday!! I thought Saturdays was but it was iffy (plus I looked at it after time limit) But yesterdays popped up blazing after 3 minutes. We've BD'd Saturday and yesterday so we'll do it today and tomorrow. And knowing me I'll probably test on the 15th just because I know I can't help myself and I'll be lucky if I can hold out that long!

How ya all sorry haven't been on much school holidays and all and my kids a keeping me very busy lol. Not much news here opks still haven't arrived so going to buy a clear blue test kit, probably cry I no but worth it. Other news hubby has a sickness bug as does my youngest daughter.

Would be cool instead of finding a new thread to post in.

Okay, so I have been taking them slowly all day (expensive I know but... well you know...it's peeing on a stick...) and the last one I took is negative, the first-last time difference is 8 hours does that mean that I already O'd and I caught the end of my surge? sorry for the questions, i have never used OPKs and am still getting to grips with them XD

THIS IS ALL SO CONFUSING XD

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpsjgdwbzuu.jpg

I am in no way an expert in OPKs, but I think you O shortly after your positive OPK, so make sure to BD today!

Let me know if you get any more information. I tried to use OPKs this cycle, but because this is my first cycle off BCP, I am not really sure how long my cycles are naturally. Did them on and off, skipped a day here and there, so never got a positive. I'll be better about them next month when I have an idea of what my normal cycle is like.

banana- :hugs::hugs::hugs:

curiosity- :hugs: hope you start feeling better soon

liles- how are you feeling hun?

kitteykat- i know being sick can delay ovulation but you can also get fertile patches of CM in your tww as well. isn't it lovely when everything could be anything and nothing is clear with our bodies?!? hope you feel better soon. and yes, that looks SUPER positive! I'd go jump your man right away!! ;) You should ovulate within 24 hours of your first positive. did you test prior to your first picture? i would definitely call today O day. If you're able to get some BD'ing in, then you will be in with a great shot!

tiny- you are still SO early in your cycle that there is no reason to think you are out already. And look at that jump today!! still loads of time left :flower:

matts- great news on a positve OPK!! You've got some great timing with BD'ing...can't wait for you to start testing!!

shorman- oh no! hope your family starts feeling better...seems to be a common trend today with everyone getting sick! Weren't your OPKs supposed to come last week? hope they get there soon for you!

green- how are you doing?

les- hope all is well hun!

I would love to stick with you ladies and will start rolling dates! Would love to see each of us get our BFPs together! I'll play around with the front page a little bit later on to get a good format set up :)

Hi all!

Kk, love the idea of us all sticking together, I totally agree! I can't wait to see the outcome for everyone, everyone is so supportive here :hugs:

Good luck ladies ovulating, lots of :dust:

Banana, sorry Hun, I hope you get your answer soon, I know how horrible it is just waiting :(

Tiny, you have loads of time yet! Can't wait to see those symptoms growing!

Sorry ladies who have AF, I'm joining you tonight. I'm spotting tonight so AF is on her way. Relieved I'm not being left hanging any longer, and still happy that vitex has given me the first full cycle I've had in a good couple of years :) here's to next cycle and hopefully our new home (I'd been hoping to complete on it before getting bfp). Good luck all x

I'm good thanks kk :)
Got bloods done again this morn to help quell the nerves :)
Should be back tomorrow eve.
That's really the last one if all good .
Sorry af arrived, hugs xx
But this month is gonna be ur month now xxx
Fingers crossed for lots of bfps xxx

Curiosity hugs x
Silly :witch: doesn't know where she isn't wanted xxx
But hurray for vitex xx

Thanks kk and curiosity xx

Unfortunately AF has showed her ugly face together with bad cramping :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics