***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Kk, I think that a a great idea all of us sticking together xx It's easy to lose people in this crazy world of TTC forums xx Sorry AF arrived :hugs: Fx'd this cycle is the magic one!! <3 <3

Banana, oh poo :cry: Silly b*** Wishing you all the best for next cycle xxxx

Matts, yay for + OPKS!! Sounds like you've got your bases well covered! Now for the TWW. Hoping we can ad you to the BFP list!!

Curiosity, how're you feeling today love? I see AF still hasn't arrived yet. I hope your tummy starts feeling better :hugs:

Kitty, that's deffo +!! Get BDing honey!! By the looks of those other tests, you measured your surge xx Best of luck sweetie. Fx'd you catch that eggy!!

Lilesmom, good luck for the BT. I know it will come back amazingly and you can enjoy this amazing pregnancy xx Can't wait for a scan update xx Make sure you don't forget about us <3

How's everyone else feeling? I feel like I've missed some people xx

Temp has gone waaaay up this morning. Higher than it ever got last cycle. It was also pretty darn cold last night, so I definitely wasn't expecting it to be that high! Reading into it far too much of course :haha: I had white, creamy/ lotiony cm yesterday. I never get cm in my underwear!! TMI but I would wipe it away every time I went to the bathroom and each time I went back, there was more there. I also had a big gush of it after a BM (so gross, sorry!) I usually only see cm when I check my cervix, good sign? Who knows. Maybe it's the Vitex? Of course I'm sitting here thinking maybe yesterday was implantation :dohh: I've been googling BBT temps after implantation (why do I do this to myself :haha: ) 7 DPO today, AF originally due not tomorrow but the day after. Guess we shall wait and see

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for u tiny.
Sounds promising xxx
Bring on the bfp xx

Tiny: I had tons of CM all throughout my TWW. It probably peaked around 7dpo but went away a couple days before AF. FXed this -at least- means your LP gets longer, but hoping you've got implantation too!

Thank you ladies xxx I know it's probably just the Vitex upping my progesterone but a girl can dream :haha: Not going to test until 15 DPO (8 days to go), Fx'd the witch doesn't get me before then. Even after this temp jump and the cm, I'm still remaining realistic. Each time I start to get too crazy with excitement remind myself I have nothing to base this cycle on, so all of these symtpoms and temps could just be normal for me now. Only time shall tell

We hve to let ourselves hope too xxx
Hope u get bfp hon x

Sending lots of :hugs: curio and banana for this last cycle and :dust: for the next one. Hope AF and cramps are kind/leave quickly (but not too quickly :eek:)

Sorry to everyone who's had the witch visit :( fresh start with a fresh cycle, baby dust to all :dust:

My hubby is away for 2 weeks so I'm just hoping that our BD on the 1st has caught this little eggy! When we decided to start trying this month, he would only be away for my period plus the week after so it was supposed to be either yay or nay! But since I've O'd so late I fear that we may have lost this month! I just hope some little spermies survived the 3-4 days between BD and O

I've done a bad thing!! I was looking through FF pregnancy charts and ALOT of them look like mine :cry: Now I'm considering testing tomorrow morning. Even thinking about holding for a few hours and testing today :dohh: Give me strength ladies!!

I'm weak... :test::test: :haha:

But really, I would wait until the morning at least if you are going to test early. You could always just do it once to get the jitters out. Hopefully it would show a bfp but if not, it might help you hold off for a few more days

I'm weak... :test::test: :haha:

But really, I would wait until the morning at least if you are going to test early. You could always just do it once to get the jitters out. Hopefully it would show a bfp but if not, it might help you hold off for a few more days

:haha: So am I, lol. I only have 2 FRER so if I am going to test early, it'll have to be tomorrow morning. Wishing I had some IC's, lol. If it's negative tomorrow then I'll wait until my original test date... HAHAHAHA, yeah right. I can try lol

Hi all! :hi:

We were sooo busy on the weekend it took me a while to read and catch up on everything!

kks so sorry to hear AF arrived. FX for you for next month. Your attitude is inspiring!

tiny FX crossed for you. Hoping for a BFP!!

kitty sorry I am a little late on the welcome.. Hoping that this is your month!

Sorry to those who i missed. I need to start taking notes when I am offline for a few days :shy:

It appears that I finally O'd. Based on my temps, FF determined Saturday which was cd 24?!?! (longest cycle in history for me...) So the waiting begins! My temps are still fairly low (above coverline though). Does anyone know if this means it wasn't a "strong" ovulation? Does it give any indication at all?

I don't temp sorry.
But best of luck for bfp xxx
I think it doesn't matter as long as above the coverline
But someone else would k ow better x

Bloods back at nearly 9500
Anything over 8000 would hve been fine &#65533;&#65533;
Hurray &#65533;&#65533;
Hopefully I'm getting a rainbow bub :)

Those numbers sound great liles!

I'm also very weak tiny Sooooo can't wait to hear if you tested.

AFM 1 dpo today! Let the 2 weeks of crazy commence!

Thanks ladies xxx
Hoping for lots of company from here in first tri soon xxx
:dust: Ladies xxx

well I got too damn excited that my new dip tests had arrived that i decided to take one... at like 2DPO XD it was negative unsurprisingly haha

Hi ladies, thanks for all your support!

Sorry Banana :hugs: here's to next cycle!

Thanks Tiny, have you decided whether or not to test? Good luck!

Sorry about BFN kittykat but I think it's all looking very good!

Liles, fab news about bloods!! Yay!!

Well apparently I'm not quite out of the running yet, as after 2 wipes with a bit of blood last night AF hasn't come :shrug: just creamy cm. 15dpo and counting! I was actually relieved last night as I thought I could move on, now I'm just confused :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->