***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

curiosity, its good you're not out of the running, you never know, (very) late implantation maybe?!?

Thanks kittykat! I had cramps at 11dpo and thought I was getting AF but have had no cramps since! I'm not sure what's going on but this definitely isn't normal for me! I guess if I implanted 11dpo it may take a bit longer for a bfp but I would've thought I'd see something at 14dpo! I don't wanna test again now lol, I have to wait til the end of the week anyway as I'm away from home :haha: hopefully AF will give me an answer before then!

When are you testing Hun? Xx

I'm going to start testing from 7 dpo (that's when i got my last positive) so around the 10th, but i shouldnt really test until the 16th! but I like peeing on a stick apparently XD

Haha I know that one! Once you start you just can't stop :) very best of luck, not much longer for you to wait! I'm going to test on Friday if no AF by then x

I'm excited for you! you might be one of those people who dont test positive until late, by 16dpo still 10% of pregnant women will have a negative, and at 21dpo around 8% will not get a BFP! there's always hope!

Thank you! I can't get my head around it though, when I got pregnant a few years ago I tested around 14dpo and it was a clear positive, so I don't know if it can be different each pregnancy? I can't wait to see how all your symptoms progress :) xx

it can indeed be different for each pregnancy, one pregnancy was 7 dpo clear positive, the other was 18dpo until a faint one! XD sometimes I don't understand my body!

I hope it's a nice early one for you this cycle then, so you don't have to keep poas lol! Gives us all longer to be excited for you too then :happydance:

I hope you get your BFP when you get back! I'm excited to find out! :D

Thanks kitty! You too! Fingers crossed you get a nice early positive :winkwink: xx

Curiosity, how exciting!! Still no AF!!! Agree with Kitty, Fx'd for late implantation xxx So excited for you. I totally understand your frustration though. Not knowing what's going on or even having a marker to go on is no fun at all! ❤️

Kitty, no shame in testing so early, lol. If I had IC's id be doing the same haha. Pretty sure I'll be getting some for next cycle. The pain of taking a FRER to get a bfn really hits me right in the wallet :haha:

Matt, yay for the TWW!! Can't wait to obsess over your symtpoms xxx Best of luck for a BFP!!

Lilesmom, those number sound amazing! Definitely a little rainbow bean there! So beyond happy for you xx

Jwilly, welcome back xx My temps were also very low, as in just above the cover line up until 7 DPO (yesterday) when they went up to the highest they've ever been! Chart is in my signature if you want to have a peek. I was stalking FF pregnancy charts and a lot of them looked like mine! Very low to start with then jump up. Who knows though. Good luck to you xx

AFM, I did the silly thing and tested :dohh: BFN. After a BFP dream, it really hit me in the guts. AF originally due tomorrow, so not sure how to really feel right now... Still confused about my temps, I don't know why they were so low? Back within normal range today... Goodness, I wish I just had a microscope to look into my belly and know what's going on!! Lol. Only 1 FRER left so I'm not going to test until 15 DPO (a week away!) FF has put AF due date as tomorrow but also the 17th which would be 19 DPO?! :nope: Sigh, this is the worst TWW ever. Not knowing is the worst!

I'm betting late implantation too, curiosity! Not out until the red lady sings!

Kittykat - your time differences in your BFPs blows my mind! 7 vs 18 DPO!? This forums shows me over and over that anything is possible.

Tiny- it's still early :) I'm in a similar boat, don't really know when I'm due. Today could be anywhere from 7 DPO to 13 DPO, and even that's a guess. Tested yesterday with an IC and got a BFN. I've got hardcore line eye, though. I swear I've seen a squinter on everyone's tests.

BOL to everyone!

Haha, yeh seriously! Both times I had scans so know exactly when I conceived, When it was 7dpo I thought it was 12dpo, until they told me different! It's nuts how different pregnancies are, with the last one I had loads of morning sickness, the first I had none! It's just strange!

Wow this thread has been busy! Sounds like everyone is doing good! Hoping to see some :bfp: s soon!

:dust: to all

Not much going on here. I don't temp or use opks but I use a mobile app to track my cycles and according to that I'm in my fertile window and should O soon. DH however has just got switched to night shift and is rarely home at night so who knows how this month will go. :dohh:

curiosity- wowzers girl! what a rollercoaster you've been on but I love that you're still in the running for this month! have you been having any symptoms? i am so excited for you and pray your bfp is coming soon!! And every pregnancy is absolutely different, just like every child is different.

liles- :happydance::happydance::happydance: so so pleased about your results!

kittey- i hope that the BD you were able to get in will be enough :flower: it only takes one! i have a friend on here who BD'd like 4 or 5 days before O and still managed to catch. So definitely not impossible! and i love that you peed on a stick at 2dpo lol. Sometimes you just need to get that urge out!

jwilly- awesome news about O'ing!! The temps post O are really an indicator of progesterone levels. Higher temps mean you are producing a lot of the progesterone hormone, which leads to the quality of your lining. So not really a sign of a strong O, just that your body is prepping for a potential pregnancy. You may see a rise as you get further into your tww. Some women have what's called a "slow riser" where it takes longer to see the temps go up.

matts-wahoo!! i hope your tww goes by quick! are you planning on testing early or waiting to miss AF?

AFM, all is well. I am trying to stay up to date as much as possible on bnb but this week is just so busy. we have party and birthday prep all week. I can't wait for DS's party on Saturday, it's going to be so much fun! I also have to get invitations made and mailed out for my BFF's bridal shower in May. Went to turn the room request form in at my hometown church and i saw it's a 2 week turnaround. why it takes 2 weeks to check a calendar, i have no idea. i asked if they could let me know sooner (the shower is in 5.5 weeks). just another thing on the list but it will be fine.

DH's birthday is also coming up on the 18th and have no idea what to get him! was thinking a massage but the place we usually go is a bit pricey and i'm not sure if he would want the extra money being spent or not. i'll just have to keep looking around.

So this cycle really got me down, it's never taken this long to fall and I'm begining to wonder if something I did last year (something I don't really like talking about) has had an impact on me. So I was talking to other half and he said what do you think is different etc. So I just explained in more details how my body works and that's there's 1 real week that counts in the month so he's said he will make sure he's up for lots of sex I just need to tell him when that is !! Fingers crossed for this month!!!

Yes KK I will definitely be testing early. If I can make it until at least the 15th, which I think will be 12 dpo, I'll be super proud of myself.

Glong I'm glad that your Dh is being super supportive. It's funny when you have to explain to men how womens bodies work. Every now and then I have to explain something to dh and he makes a weird face like "really!? Your body does that!?" And makes me laugh.

Hugs glong.
Fingers crossed for this month.
Timing better will give u the best chance
Its great oh is on board xx
I thought my last mc changed me too.
I usually catch first cycle
Then that was chemical,
Then bfn next cycle , I thought maybe I won't get preg easily anymore.
But I did this cycle thank god
I kept telling myself that bfn was better than long drawn out mc like my last two
I'm hoping u get ur bfp thus cycle xxx
Loads of hugs and :dust: Xx

Sorry, somehow I missed the last page of replies when j was going through last night

Tiny- :hugs::hugs: negatives are never easy but you're still so early. Hopefully the vitex is already working on extending your LP

Kittey- that is crazy having such a difference in your positives!

Proud- hope you all are able to work some BDing in even with the change in shift

Glong- :hugs::hugs: I'm sure wihblots of good timing you will catch this cycle. I'm so hopeful for you. My DH is fairly in tune with my body (which is also annoying at times lol). But he still believes (not really but jokes a lot)you can just get pregnant anytime. I'll tell him I'm not ovulating and he's like, nope, you're fertile myrtle- you'll still get pregnant.

Matts- not much longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->