***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

tiny, thanks i took a look at your chart & looked on FF. This seems to be the first month for me where they have stayed low for so long. I wonder if it have anything to do with my delayed O?

kks thank you! I wonder if that is something to be worried about? (progesterone level that is). Hopefully my temps will start to rise sometime in the next few days! I am only 4 dpo now.

Who else is in the 2ww?? It is hard to keep track on here but fx for everyone! I am finding the first week goes by without a hitch, but next week my brain will start to run wild... :dohh: Lol

I think it's looking great so far! So far looks exactly like the "pregnancy 1" chart. Lots and lots of time hun!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/lesson.php?p=1;17;0;0

Thanks kks! I guess I was thrown off as it looks so different from my charts from previous months. I guess anything can happen :)

Can I add myself even if it isn't this cycle yet? AF will be due on May 31st, and it will be my first time TTC in May, so I have no clue when I'll be testing. I don't have any tests in my house, I don't want to tempt myself. I think I will wait till a day after AF is due?

jwilly: I'm in the TWW, but i'm not feeling it this time, last time i just knew that i was pregnant, but i'm not feeling a thing this time :( I forgot how awful this time was!

Ohhappyz: I'm sure its okay silly XD, good plan not having any tests in the house! I just test willy nilly, i'm awful for it! Ive tested at 2+3DPO this cycle... just because I like POAS XD i am so Desperate for that positive haha!

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies :) still no AF, I was paranoid I saw faintest tint of pink amongst cm this afternoon, haven't seen anything since but perhaps my wait is nearly over :shrug:

Tiny, Green, jwilly and Armymom, how long do you have left of your tww? I hope it's not too drawn out and we get some lovely :bfp:s soon!

Kk, Glong, Arturia and Les I hope your wait til ov is a short one! Can't wait to find out how this month goes for you!!

Liles, glad to hear all is still going well, so exciting!

Welcome OhHappyz!! Good luck :)

yay happy!! so glad to see you over here. the rest of your wait is going to go by so fast!

Thanks curiousity.
Keeping my fingers crossed for u xxx

Curiosity, your temps look good, is that an implantation dip maybe? I'm still learning about charts and charting :blush:

Thanks Liles!

Thanks OhHappy, pink now when I wipe so think it's over :( from what I've read implantation dips can be like that! I'm still new to it too, it's so confusing! When will you start TTC Hun?

Curiosity i am only 4dpo right now. Still a long way to go for me!

Kittykat hopefully this time it will catch you by surprise :winkwink:. Although I am also feeling like this may not be our month. I feel like our timing was a bit off.. grr

Welcome OhHappyZ! :hi:

Curiosity, I am due to O on May 17th or May 19th. Fertility Friend says the 19th, which would mean I have an 11/12 day LP, but if I have a 14 day LP, it would be the 17th-ish? So I'm just gonna go like mad on my man the whole week, why not hahaha

Our wedding is May 21st, so I will need to do a lot of BD anyhow to ease stress and help me relax, so it's perfect. And only we will know that we tried before the wedding, right?

Curiosity, forgot to mention I am keeping my FX for you! Everything is looking promising! When are you testing?

OhHappyZ thats what DH and i did. It was nice "trying" before everyone starts asking when you are going to have kids. For me, people literally starting asking the day after the wedding and they haven't stopped since...:roll:

Curiosity, those temps are still looking good honey! They have gone up again, not down! Any updates on the spotting? I still have everything crossed for you <3

Kksy9b, so excited to hear about your LO's birthday! I e seen a few of your posts about it and it sounds like it'll be amazing xx Good luck with the bridal shower too. I don't know how you're doing it. I would be going mental, lol. A nice distraction perhaps?

OhHappyZ, welcome xxx Good luck on your journey to motherhood xxx Wishing Yu a swift and stressless BFP <3

Jwilly, your chart is still looking good xx There is still plenty of time for those temps to rise <3 Cant wait for updates on symptoms etc

Glong, sorry you're feeling down xx You can do this honey <3 Our bodies are mainly out of our control and ther more you stress the harder it will be. It's good hour hubby is so supportive about it all. It's funny how little they know and when we explain it all, you can almost see their brains explode :haha:

Matts, Les, Arturia, praying for some good eggys that catch! Excited to see what this TWW will bring for you all :hugs:

:dust: to all xx

AFM, for the past few days I've been having right sided cramps/ O type pains randomly through the day. More of the different cm but not much. No other real symptoms to report though. My siactic nerve is playing up. Came on yesterday and is still niggling today. That's probably because I did a huge spring clean yesterday but if course I'm hoping its pregnancy related :wink: AF is originally due today but temps are still way above the cover line. Only went up .01 of a degree today? I even took my temp twice just to be sure... In limbo land now as if she doesn't arrive today, then I have no idea what will happen. I don't get any signs it cramps until she is here full force though. I did notice last month though my temps seen today too dramatically two days before so arrives, so going up today seems like a good sign?

Good luck everyone and hopefully we can see some more :bfp: soon :dust:

Curiosity, I am due to O on May 17th or May 19th. Fertility Friend says the 19th, which would mean I have an 11/12 day LP, but if I have a 14 day LP, it would be the 17th-ish? So I'm just gonna go like mad on my man the whole week, why not hahaha

Our wedding is May 21st, so I will need to do a lot of BD anyhow to ease stress and help me relax, so it's perfect. And only we will know that we tried before the wedding, right?
Hey OhHappy, that sounds about right! Using ov tests helped me too as that gives you a rough idea! Yeah the more bd the better, the last few weeks are the most stressful! Better start thinking of excuses for not drinking on the big day :winkwink:

Thanks Tiny, how're you doing today? Your symptoms sound great, that temp sounds perfect :) I had pink cm earlier so think I'm out!

How're you feeling Liles?

Hope you're OK too kk :)

Thanks jwilly, when are you planning to test?

Thanks Mattsgirl, how long til testing now?

Glong, big hugs, I've only done this one month and can already see how stressful it is. You will get that bfp xxx

I'm good thanks curiousity.
Bit extra tired and nausea but I take them as a good sign :)
Looking forward to ye ladies joining me xxx
:dust:

Update, this evening, since not feeling pregnant earlier, and having a nap, upon waking I was surprised because I felt weird!

Had some tugging around my uterus area this evening, like mild cramps but not sudden, good sign or bad? XD my ribs hurt and my breasts are tender under my armpit... I think they are 'recently ovulated' signs but I can't remember the last time I felt these, the last few cycles I've been getting more intense pains in my tummy, a few days before my AF, so the fact they aren't severe might be good :)

How is everyone?

Can be a good sign kitty
I had mild cramping 5 and 6 dpo
With my son I'm sure I had it even earlier.
Fingers crossed for u xx

This is the most exciting thread I've ever read! So much suspense!! I am so hopeful for you all!

Curiosity, I don't plan to drink much at the wedding anyhow. I want to be mentally present. So we will cheers before going down the aisle and cheers at dinner, but I don't really plan on having more than a combined total of one glass of champagne haha

And this is where I hate living in California...always playing catch up on here :)

Fx for all those in the tww! :dust: I'm no good with the symptom spotting. All of my cycles with tons of symptoms were BFNs and the one cycle with zero symptoms was a BFP. Now back at it, I really had zero symptoms again and bfn. :shrug:

Curio - hope that spotting is just ib fx.

Oh - sounds like a great plan for the wedding. You definitely want to enjoy every minute. Just sitting and watching everyone I love in one place having a wonderful time was my favorite part (besides the whole marrying the love of my life part...but we could have done that just the two of us without the big party). The wedding for me was really about family (blood and otherwise).

I'm good just waiting for my fertile window, trying to stay hydrated and hoping for a great egg and good cm. I even went off one of my allergy meds last night and so far so good today. Fertile window technically starts tomorrow, but I'll have another 5-7 days before O. Still not sure what to expect. Will I go back to cd12 or is cd14 my new norm...guess I'll find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->