***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I'm ok so far. Very cautious as I don't know what could or will happen from here on out. More right sided pinching, feeling like I need to pee more but that's probably all in my head.
Don't count yourself out yet honey xxx Your temps have gone up and are still above the cover line xx Fx'd the spotting stops and you can test! ❤️❤️

Lesondemavie, I'm in California too! OC. It is tough here, you have to hustle! Haha makes time fly which is good and bad at the same time haha

Those sound like great symptoms tiny! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If nothing else hopefully the vitex is extending your lp.

2 dpo here. We are currently dealing with a lot of family problems, which is VERY VERY stressful to say the very least. So really hoping that all the stress and worry won't affect catching the egg. I'm thinking probably not considering I already O'd but its not helping my emotional state.

Those sound like great symptoms tiny! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If nothing else hopefully the vitex is extending your lp.

2 dpo here. We are currently dealing with a lot of family problems, which is VERY VERY stressful to say the very least. So really hoping that all the stress and worry won't affect catching the egg. I'm thinking probably not considering I already O'd but its not helping my emotional state.

I'm sorry to hear this love xx I hope everything works out soon :hugs: As far as worrying about the stress effecting your chances, you can breathe on that one xx You've done all you can do now. Sending you lots of love

Hi guys can I join please? I know quite a few of you from the April testers thread (and varies other places) but I've just got af after my mc! Yey! She'll be due again 5th may but I'll prob test end of April. Fx for everyone!

Welcome!!! Glad you got your af and start afresh, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage, lots of us feel for you and understand the pain, hopefully this will be your cycle!!!

thank you kitty - it's been the hardest few weeks of our lives. But I'm glad that we're onto a new cycle.

p.s. love the statement in your siggy - I repeat that kind of thing to myself whenever I feel the anxiety starting up. xx

Hi guys can I join please? I know quite a few of you from the April testers thread (and varies other places) but I've just got af after my mc! Yey! She'll be due again 5th may but I'll prob test end of April. Fx for everyone!

Welcome sweetheart :hugs: Good to hear your body is telling you it's ready again. I know a lot of us can understand the feeling of a loss and I find these ladies are an amazing support network xx Good luck for this cycle and I'm praying you get your sticky :bfp: <3

I'm cd6 today, period gone so the trying begins now. However I'm due a smear test today, would that ruin my chances this month?

thanks tinymumma - I hope this is your cycle too! xxxx

Glong - I had a smear the cycle we started ttc, about the same time in my cycle as you and was told it wouldn't harm our chances. It didn't happen that cycle but I'm sure it had nothing to do with the smear. I did have a bit of bleeding afterwards though, which I hadn't had before. Nurse said it was because af had only just finished.

Curiosity, i plan to test next Saturday if I can hold out, but expecting af on Thursday. I prefer to test on weekends, as whatever the result is, i would like to be home instead of heading off to work for the day!

This morning I am having some mild cramping, but I seem to have cramping off and on throughout my cycle every month. I am not much of a symptom follower... Too many times i have had every symptom in the books and ended up with another bfn!

mrs unicorn welcome! So sorry for your loss, hoping that this will be your cycle! :)

Thank you tiny. This is just the worst thing my family has ever had to deal with and it's more stress than I've ever felt before so it was worrying me.

So sorry for your loss Mrs. Unicorn. But hoping this is your sticky bean cycle!

Jwilly, totally understand testing on the weekends. I'm kinda the opposite because I don't generally tell DH that I'm testing. (He gets his hopes up really easily) Plus I like to find cute ways to tell him. But I still never test on a day that I have to go somewhere.

Glong, like unicorn said I don't think it will hurt your chances. Especially if AF just left and you have a little while until O.

AFM 3 dpo and going by sooooo slow! Everyday seems to be taking twice as long.

Hi all!

Tiny and kittykat it's sounding really promising for you both, can't wait to see the outcome!

Jwilly I hope the week flies by, nothing worse than waiting.

Les and glong hope TTC time comes along really quickly now. I'm not sure about the smear test but maybe just try calling up before hand to check?

Sorry to hear about family stress Mattsgirl, hope you're OK :hugs:

Great to see you here Mrsunicorn. So sorry about AF, especially after all the waiting around. I know how you feel as after all my waiting and wondering with late AF she came today :( at least I know now.

It's not been a good day today as on top of getting AF it's been a stressful day in work and we've had yet another hold up with the mortgage, so the seller of our house is starting to get concerned :( all because our documents aren't getting passed on properly and messages aren't being passed on! This has been dragging on since December. Ah well hopefully I'll be more cheerful tomorrow xx

Mattsgirl I totally understand THAT too. I try not to tell DH when i am testing, or even when I am expecting AF to arrive, mostly because he will never stop asking me about it!! :dohh: Can I ask how you have told your hubby the good news in the past?

Sorry Curiosity... not fair :( at least you can start fresh with a new cycle :dust: for next cycle sweetie <3

Thanks kittykat! Keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp, it's sounding good xx

Mattsgirl I totally understand THAT too. I try not to tell DH when i am testing, or even when I am expecting AF to arrive, mostly because he will never stop asking me about it!! :dohh: Can I ask how you have told your hubby the good news in the past?

Well with our first we had been trying for almost 2 years. My sister (who just so happens to be married to my Dh's brother) just announced that they were expecting. So I was testing just because I need to get the thought out of my head that I could be pregnant. When the line came back positive I just came screaming out of the bathroom waving the test in his face.

With our second, I tested the day before fathers day so I wrapped up the test and gave it to him.

I already have the next one planned out too. We have a chalk board in the kitchen that I normally write my work schedule and plan out the week. So I'm gonna make a score bored with boy and girl with a 1 under both and but tie breaker with due date under it. I'm not gonna say a word and just let him find it.

Les, I hope the days are going quickly for you xxx Come on :bfp: :hugs:

Glong, yay for no more AD! Best feeling. A pap is fine honey xx Don't stress <3 Best of luck for this cycle and I have my fingers crossed you get a sticky little bean.

Matt, I'm sending you lots of love and strength during this difficult time :hugs: With everything in life, this too shall pass and you will all be stronger for it <3 Peace and love to you all xxx Alsi hoping your TWW speeds up for you and you get that gorgeous second line xx

Curiosity, I'm sorry the :witch: got you xx Fx'd for next cycle xx I'm sprinkling you with a truck load of baby dust xxx Sirry to hear about all the house troubles!! I swear some people find it so hard to do their job *rolls eyes* We went through something similar with this house (info not being passed on, being lied to, all sorts) and it worked out eventually, even though they're still a pain :haha:

AFM, huge temp dip this morning. Almost to the cover line, so I'm guessing I should start preparing for AF. Of course I'm still holding onto the slim hope that it could shoot back up tomorrow but need to start being realistic again. I went a little off the beaten track this cycle. At least now my lp will be 9-10 days, depending when she shows, so that's a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->