***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Mattsgirl those are awesome. great timing with your first :) Love the idea with the chalk board too!

I ask the gp and like you said girls it was safe to have one today and before it was before ovulation it shouldn't harm my chances! Yay!

:dust: to you all! Let this cycle begin! Xxx

I truely hope your temp shoots back up tomrrow tiny! But if not I'm glad you can see the silver lining of a longer LP which will help for next cycle!

Glad your doctor was able to reassure you glong.

Glong, lots of :dust: to you with plenty of honey too, so it's nice and sticky :haha:

Matt, thank you love xx My cm seems to have increased to very watery and lotiony? Guess I really have flipped everything upside down with this Vitex. I'm glad I've done it though as there's no way an 8 day lp would give my little man a sibling. 10-11 is still a little too short so Fx'd next cycle bumps up to 14

Tiny, I'm still new into this world of B&B. Why is a 11 day LP bad? That's what I have, should I be concerned? Or is it a case by case basis?

Tiny, I'm still new into this world of B&B. Why is a 11 day LP bad? That's what I have, should I be concerned? Or is it a case by case basis?

It's not necessarily bad sweetie xx Anything between 13-16 is considered the sweet spot but we're all different. It all comes down to implantation. They most common day for implantation is 9 DPO. It can however happen anywhere between 6-12. So if your lp is 10 for example and you implant at 9 DPO, not enough hcg will be in your system for your body to register that you're pregnant and you will get your period, essentially flushing out the little eggy. An 11 day lp is still ok but just give you a slightly harder time if the egg implants late, if you know what I mean? A lot of doctors say it's ok as long as it's no shorter than 10 days xx I hope that helped. If you have any concerns though, bring it up with your doctor. Vitamin B6 is great to lengthen the lp is you want to bump it up a few days xx Good luck sweetie

Oh - not that I'm a shining example right now, but I have a 10 day LP and I fell pg within 6 cycles (well within the norm esp for my age). I guess like tiny said you just need an early implanter for it to work, which is actually a good thing since later implantation is linked with higher rates of mc. A lot of good that did me, but the ob doesn't seem to think my MMC and LP are linked in any way.

Tiny - I read that 8 DPO is average implantation? Which would be enough time with a 10 day LP. I'm pretty sure that's when my little gremlin dug in before.

Oh - not that I'm a shining example right now, but I have a 10 day LP and I fell pg within 6 cycles (well within the norm esp for my age). I guess like tiny said you just need an early implanter for it to work, which is actually a good thing since later implantation is linked with higher rates of mc. A lot of good that did me, but the ob doesn't seem to think my MMC and LP are linked in any way.

Tiny - I read that 8 DPO is average implantation? Which would be enough time with a 10 day LP. I'm pretty sure that's when my little gremlin dug in before.

Oh really? With my son, it was 9 DPO and I've seen a few sites that say 9 DPO is the most common, with 7-8 coming in a close second. I guess it just goes to show that there really is no "common" and every woman and pregnancy is different :) We hear it all the time yet constantly fret whether we are "normal". What even is normal?! :haha: Deep down I'm still hoping I'm in for this cycle and my temp jumps up tomorrow and I'm just having an implantation dip (grasping at straws really). I really hope next cycle is better so we can have a better chance at letting that little eggy make its home. We've always BD enough to make sure there are plenty of little swimmers to catch the egg, we just need it to stick and for my lp to let them grow so the wicked witch knows to shove off :haha:
Wishing you all the best for this cycle lovie xx

Oh no!! My hopes are starting to go up. I've been having on and off right sided O type pains for a few days now but this morning they we been going on for 10 minutes now and definitely sharper than the past few days!! Grrr, why?! Why can't I just not notice and just forget all this until AF arrives? :cry:

I had some pretty constant O type pain for a couple days. Where are you in your cycle?

I had some pretty constant O type pain for a couple days. Where are you in your cycle?

I'm 10 DPO today. I was having them on the same side for a few days before O and they only started again at about 7 DPO

Well I'm out. Just started spotting. Lp only went up by one day :cry: If it keeps up at this rate, I'll be luck to have a normal lp by the time my son turns 2. Pretty devastated right now

Well I'm out. Just started spotting. Lp only went up by one day :cry: If it keeps up at this rate, I'll be luck to have a normal lp by the time my son turns 2. Pretty devastated right now

:hugs: I'm so sorry... 1 day increase is a start, and as others have posted, an implant at 7 or 8 DPO should be enough to stop AF. That's one more day you're giving that egg a chance!

:hugs: I'm so sorry... 1 day increase is a start, and as others have posted, an implant at 7 or 8 DPO should be enough to stop AF. That's one more day you're giving that egg a chance!

Thank you love xx I just want to slap myself. I keep running to the bathroom to check if it's still there, praying its IB or something :cry: Nothing more yet but I'm sure she'll be in full flow by tonight

Tiny - :hugs::hugs::hugs: you're doing all you can girl! Every time I see your avatar I smile and feel hope that I'll have that one day. It's so hard some days not knowing what lies ahead. Especially now knowing the pain of loss. I see that picture of yours and think whatever it takes, even if that includes more heartache and loss, it will be worth it. I feel you on the LP, but 10 days is enough! I've even seen BFPs with 7 or 8 day LPs.

Tiny - :hugs::hugs::hugs: you're doing all you can girl! Every time I see your avatar I smile and feel hope that I'll have that one day. It's so hard some days not knowing what lies ahead. Especially now knowing the pain of loss. I see that picture of yours and think whatever it takes, even if that includes more heartache and loss, it will be worth it. I feel you on the LP, but 10 days is enough! I've even seen BFPs with 7 or 8 day LPs.

This made me tear up xx I'm so grateful for my little miracle, rainbow boy. Motherhood is one of the hardest, most stressful, anxiety triggering and sometimes kind of gross, thing I've ever done in my life but it's worth every second. My son is having his nap right now and every time I look at him, my heart sings. You will have that feeling one day love xx Hopefully soon. We went through a lot to have him brought into the world and the second he was placed on my chest, I knew that even if it had taken twice as long, finally becoming a mother, was well worth the wait xx I'm sending you lots and lots of dust for this cycle honey xxx

Curiosity - sorry af got you. Feels like we've both been waiting around for her forever! At least we're onto a new cycle now. New hope.

Tinymumma - I hope the spotting has stopped? I agree with Leson. When I see ladies like you who have one (or sadly more) losses and now have a lo I am filled with hope and inspiration! Whenever I am feeling low or anxious (which is fairly often now) hearing stories like yours picks me back up again. I'm sorry you're having a rough ride with your lp. Sorry if you've mentioned this before but do you take anything to lengthen it? Or do you even need that, is your doc concerned about it?

Tiny my bf has a ten day lp
And she is 17 weeks preg now with healthy bubba
Under 9 or 10 is when intervention is needed.
But ten days gives hcg a chance to atop af.
Huge hugs xx
I know u were really hopefull this cycle
But hopefully ur not out thus cycle
And if af shows up , hopefully vitex will help for next cycle
Not to be dismissive of ur disappointment xxx

Curiosity u too.
Sorry af arrived.
But fingers crossed ur house is sorted soon.
And then new home and new baby xxx

:dust: To all xxx

Mrs unicorn fingers crossed u get ur rainbow this cycle xx
I had mmc first tine ttc too.
Its devastating
Huge hugs xxx
I got my lovely ds second time round though.
So hve faith, odds are in yr favour
Its more unusual to hve a second mc
Than a healthy bub xxx
Fingers crossed for u x

Tiny - Sorry about AF. In terms of LP length, do remember you couldn't start your vitex until well into this month, so there's a good chance you'll get better results next month. Plus, I hear it takes a couple months to really start working. So I'm sure your numbers will be better next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->