***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hi all. I just wanted to check in really quick. I haven't had a chance to read through but hoping all is well.

I am super busy right now prepping for guests and DS' party tomorrow. I will be able to play catch up Sunday or Monday.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Kk hope you have a lovely time at the party!

Thanks for your support Tiny big hugs to you :hugs::hugs: sorry AF got you but please keep your chin up, as other ladies have said it is possible to conceive with a shorter lp - my sister conceived her son on an 11day. Also you only just started vitex right? The first cycle I took it I only had a 9-10 day lp and this month a full 16 days!! Keep you chin up hunnie you will get there xxx also how are you taking it? I only take it up to ovulation. I'm still not sure the 'right' way!

Hope everyone else is OK and has a lovely Friday night!

Mrsunicorn let's hope this is our cycle Hun x

Like arturia said. Hopefully taking the vitex for the whole cycle this tome will help give you an even longer cycle ending in a beautiful BFP!

Thank you ladies ❤️❤️ I'm glad I can give some of you hope for the future xx
AF came in full flow last night, so on cd2 now. Feeling better about it today.
You're right Arturia, hopefully a full cycle of Vitex will do my body good. Lp in now cyrrently 9 days. Doctors don't seem to care too much (probably because I'm still young) and just say to keep trying. Oh well. Onwards and upwards for next cycle!
Lots of :dust: to all xxx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on much so I did a opk test Friday got very strong lines and then did a digital opk Clearblue and again lines were good but it said negative so because I was feeling so sick didn't do anything lol which I a, now really kicking myself but waiting for af to arrive any day now and my back is killing me. Hope everyone is ok. X

Kksy9b, I hope you and DS had a wonderful time for his birthday! I bet you did an amazing job :hugs:

Curiosity, sorry love I didn't see your comment before I wrote mine. Fx'd a full cycle does the trick. Through my research I've been getting mixed information on how to take the Vitex. Some sources say not after O because it's not supposed to be taken while pregnant where other places say to use it to lengthen lp take it up until AF or BFP (which is what I did last time). I'm no starting to think of taking Vitex up until O and then B6 through the rest of my cycle? Not too sure as of yet. Hoping you're well lovely :hugs: <3

Matt, thank you lovie xx I hope so too. How're you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Shorman, Fx'd those back pains result in a :bfp:!! I hope the witch stays away for you <3

:dust: To all xx

Hey everyone, also wanted to check in and say hi! Will grab 10mins tomorrow morning with a coffee and catch up with what's been happening.

CD6 today, said goodbye to AF and now it's BD time - much to my husbands delight! Have ordered a few more OPKs and reckoning on next Saturday/Sunday for the big O.. Can coughs and colds affect ovulation/conception? I've had a nasty cough for about two weeks and an on and off cold since December!! Can't get rid of the bloody thing!

Hope everyone is well x

Busy week for lots of us this week :dust: to you all

Hello all, hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Glong, shorman and banana very excited that it's time for so many people to begin TTC again, fx'd this cycle is the one! CD 4 here so a few days to go yet!

Tiny, I read really mixed reviews too, it's really confusing! The B6 idea sounds good, I think I might join you there! Fx'd, yeah doctors weren't bothered when I went to see them about it ages ago either.

I found out this week my cousin is newly pregnant, I so hope I can join her soon!

Good luck and :dust: all xx

Kk - I'm sure the party was fabulous! Would love to see a pic of some of the stuff you prepped :).

Curio - I think I missed giving you a hug whe AF arrived :hug:. So sorry and fx for the next time!

Tiny - Also sorry AF is here full force :hugs:. Fx the next month is the lucky one!

Agreed glong :dust: to all in the fertile window with me!

Banana - Being sick can definitely delay O. Fx it's not enough to change things for you.

Speaking of being sick...ugh! Really bad cold over here. Just what I need during both my fertile week and bday week. Went to brunch with my parents yesterday and felt OK. Got home and went to bed, but DH wasn't having it. He is determined to make a baby this time! It's nice that he just knows my cycles now. Makes everything feel a bit more spontaneous. I woke up feeling a bit better this am but we'll see. Supposed to go to brunch with my friends later today. I think I'll be ok if I go. Fx O comes on time and DH helps us keep on BDing until then!

Les and Banana, so sorry to hear both you girls are ill!! :hugs: Being sick definitely puts a damper on things xx Wishing you both a swift recovery xxx

Curiosity, I think the B6 is the way to go. I'll have to do a bit more research into it but I think it sounds like a plan. I haven't been taking the Vitex while AF is here but I can certainly feel her working still! I'm in no where near as much pain. I'm usually unable to really move, terrible cramps, throwing up, passing out. So that's a huuuuuge bonus. Fx'd for you and sending you lots of :dust: for this cycle xx

Thank you for the kindness ladies xx I'm actually feeling ok about it. The day the :witch: arrived I was a mess and I've been quite stroppy with hubby. We've had quite a few fights but I think that's just stress for both of us (TTC and general life stuff). We had a good chat last night though and although things are pretty tough right now, we'll pull through. Hubby opened up and talked about how he's feeling with the whole TTC and he basically said he's scared shitless. That we will have more losses and he doesn't know if it's really a good idea to be trying right now. I ended up bursting into tears (damn hormones) and he said it was just because he's scared of what could happen, not that he doesn't want another LO. We're still going to continue trying but I think I might take a step back and just try and focus on fixing my cycle, rather than TTC (let's see how that goes when the TWW rolls around :haha: ) That's how DS was conceived, lol.
Good luck for this cycle ladies, sending out lots of :dust:

:hugs::hugs: bless you and him. Totally understand where you're both coming from.

DH initially said he didn't want to try this cycle as he was worried about me (I got quite worked up last cycle with it being the first month) but also he has been very scared about it all going wrong. For years working up to us trying he said he didn't want to try as he didn't think he could take the pain of another miscarriage (I had a missed miscarriage and only found out at my first scan). It's easy to forget how hard this journey is for other halves :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little better Hun xx

Tha's so ridiculous tiny and curiosity that your doctors don't care. I would change doctors until some one took my concerns seriously.

Hopefully you still get a bfp shorman!

7 dpo here and been having cramping burning feeling on one side which I had with both my babies. So hoping it's a good sign.

Ah I forgot to update on here! High temp this morning, but my opks are still negative. I did an opk at 6 pm last night and 6 am this morning, and no change really. Unless my surge came and went in between (which has never happened), I don't see how I could have missed it. I'm thinking maybe it's just from being sick? Thoughts? I'll keep up the opks and temps and see what happens.

Mattsgirl that sounds really promising!! So exciting, hope it's eggy implanting!

Sounds like you're getting very close either way Les :D wouldn't hurt to bd just in case :winkwink:

Feeling hopeful for everyone! Think AF is going to end a bit earlier than usual so perhaps I'll get an earlier ov this month... I hope so cos the wait is killing me lol xx

Thanks curio :), and DH woke up to a nice surprise just in case! :haha: If I did O early, hopefully it was still in that 12-24 hour window for the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->