***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Hey ladies just popping in real quick to say hi. Have lots to read and catch up on. Haven't been feeling to well the last few days. Body aches, chills and fever have taken over and had me laid on the couch all day. Will catch up on the thread sometime this week. Not feeling very hopeful this cycle. But we will see
:dust: to all

Hi ladies! I'm sitting down now to start catching up and hoping to make it through tonight. Going to just edit this post so it holds the place and hope I dont miss anyone. Looking forward to reading everyones updates!!

curiosity- :hugs: sorry that the witch got you last month. but looks like AF is heading out the door which means a new month full of new chances to catch that eggie! When is your new test date? how frustrating with the mortgage! it is ridiculous that it's taking so long for them to sort it all out. have they given you any sort of timeline?

jwilly- looking good so far! how are you feeling? have you tested at all?

happy- love that you all get to start trying right before the wedding- it will make it even more exciting! And if you do fall preggo, everyone will just assume they are a honeymoon baby and no one will be the wiser :thumbup: Like the others said, an 11 day LP isn't persay a bad thing. The important thing is to not be under 10 days. Under 10 days, your lining hasn't built up to the correct level in order to sustain a pregnancy. You should be just fine where you are :hugs:

tiny- :hugs::hugs: so sorry about the witch showing up. She was told to stay away! And i'm really sorry that you were getting your hopes up with the cramping...sometimes our bodies are just plain cruel to us. Remember, you didn't even have a full cycle on the vitex and you saw improvement. Hopefully though with this being your first full cycle on vitex, it will do the trick and you will get your beautiful BFP this month. It WILL happen for you but I understand how disappointing it is. I hope your sciatic nerve has settled back down. I had that very briefly when I was pregnant and was quite happy when it went away! I would say to call and ask your doctor about the vitex issues of taking it in the tww. I was in the same boat as to take it or not but 2 cyles ago i got sick and missed taking it for a couple days. AF came on after only an 8 day LP. Last cycle was sure to take it every month and was back at a 12 day so I've decided to just take to AF or BFP. I'm glad you and your DH were able to talk and open up with one another.

liles- i missed it earlier in the week since I was off- so happy belated 6 weeks!!

kitty- hope the cramps from a few days ago were a good sign! where are you in your cycle?

les- looks like you are in your fertile window now- getting some good timing in and I have all my fingers and toes crossed that you catch your sticky bean this month! Happy birthday as well! sounds like a lovely time with brunch hope you are feeling better :flower: I'm not an expert with OPKs but i know being sick can delay ovulation. I would just keep testing and BD'ing like you are until you get confirmed O. Your every other day is perfect!

matts- :hugs::hugs:i wish i could reach through the computer to give you a real hug. i'm so sorry you are going through a difficult time and pray that you find comfort and peace. i love your idea to announce your next baby. do you think he will notice right away or take a bit? too funny that your sister is married to your BIL! FX the cramps are a good sign!!!

mrs.unicorn- welcome over here!! i've added you to the front page and can't wait to see you start testing. i'm so so sorry about your loss. i can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you must be on. we are always here for you to lean on :hugs:

shorman- hope AF stays away for you and that the back pains are a good sign :thumbup:

banana- yuck about the cough and cold. hope it goes away as nicer weather comes about. Have fun with the BD'ing! Definitely fertile week is the most fun part of the month! :haha:

proud- feel better soon. hopefully some rest will get you back to 100% soon :hugs: where are you in your cycle?

glong, arturia, green- how are you ladies doing?

I think I got everyone and am so sorry if i missed a post. I am doing really well over here. DS party was AMAZING! Turned out better than I could have hoped for and had a really really wonderful time. i didn't take any pictures on my phone :dohh: Hoping to sit down, probably wednesday, and download the pics off my camera and can upload. Tomorrow is DS actual birthday so we are going to the zoo, which will be a lot of fun.Cycle wise I have been doing a horrible job temping. I've been having to stay up so late getting ready for the party that i've literally been falling asleep trying to take it and the themometer just falls out lol. I'm CD 8 or 9 so will be more diligent with it in the coming days! Gearing up for the fun part of the month and I am SO hopeful for this month!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and cant wait to see these tests rolling in!!!

Thanks kk xxx
Glad ur party was great.
Looking forward to the pics xxx

Not sure how much longer ill be preg for.
Woke up Sunday and just felt worried and thought something wasn't right.
Its been niggling at me since.
Then getting peach discharge today.
Booked un for scan tomorrow
But I'm thinking it feels very like heading for mc again.
Stupid ttc.
Better now than at 20 weeks or something.

Dust to all in tww or about to catch the eggy xxx

Mattsgirl when r u testing .
Sounds promising
Fingers crossed for u xx

Omg guys, I know it's not much but I swear I have the tiniest squintiest line on my HPT this morning!!!! I'm not even 100% sure it's there but I swear to god i can see one with colour!!! I'm going to have to wait another few days to tell but I'm so excited!!!

lilesmom - I hope you are wrong and everything is ok. Let us know how you get on at your scan. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and sticky dust. xxxx

Liles- :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you are wrong and your little one is snuggled in there tight. We are here for you no matter what :hugs:

Kitty- yay!!!!!! Pictures?!?!?

kksy glad to hear that your party went well! Looking forward to seeing some photos :)

kitty that is so exciting!!I hope that this is your bfp! Post a pic when you get a chance :)

AFM, tested this morning at 10DPO. BFN. I had what I thought could have been implantation cramping at 6DPO which would have given me a positive by today (I would think). I think I am out for this month

It's so faint guys honestly it barely comes out in the picture!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpsjspvfbmz.jpg

I can see it!!
Congrats hon.
Fingers crossed it gets nice and strong over next few days x
Congrats.

Thanks kk and Mrs unicorn xx
Il update after scan.
Hope I'm wrong but don't think so :)

:dust: Ladies xx

I hope you're wrong too, lilesMom. Prayers your way <3

KittyKat, that is TOTALLY positive! Congratulations!! I hope the test again in 3 days is much much darker for you :)

kksy glad to hear that your party went well! Looking forward to seeing some photos :)

kitty that is so exciting!!I hope that this is your bfp! Post a pic when you get a chance :)

AFM, tested this morning at 10DPO. BFN. I had what I thought could have been implantation cramping at 6DPO which would have given me a positive by today (I would think). I think I am out for this month

Id give it till 12 until id start preparing for af.
Fingers crossed for bfp xxx

KittyKat, that is TOTALLY positive! Congratulations!! I hope the test again in 3 days is much much darker for you :)

Thanks hon xx
Where r u at in cycle at the mo.
:dust: To u x

Thanks hon xx
Where r u at in cycle at the mo.
:dust: To u x

CD5, AF is gone, so we got started BDing yesterday. It's nice having a sex drive again, now that I'm off BCP.

Thanks for the dust! Do you feel similar to the way you felt in January? What exactly feels wrong?

Thanks archer.
Ur heading into exciting bd zone so.
Hurray xx

My boobs aren't sore anymore.
I don't hve as strong ms last few days.
And then the discharge this morn.
Its how last few mc a started off too.
Mine tend to take weeks from first symptoms to finish.
Jan was different, I never really got far enough for many preg symptoms then.
Time will tell..
Back to wait and see.
Ttc is all waiting I think :)

Oh lilis I really hope you're wrong and baby is just snuggling in.

Kittykat I totally saw the line and I'm using my phone (normally I can't see squinters on my phone) hope to see that line get darker in the next few days.

Jwilly you're not out until the witch shows her ugly face.

Thanks kk. While it will take a long time for things to be settled, things are calming down. So able to relax a bit.

I'm 8dpo today. I caved and tested and obviously it was negative, especially if yesterday was implantation. But now I should be able to hold off until friday or monday would be even better.

Liles - I can't even imagine what you must be feeling and going through. I have my fingers crossed for you and your bean.

Kitty - OMG I see it too!!!!!! Update us tomorrow AM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->