***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Ladies, I have a question, but I don't want to start a whole new thread for it, so maybe you guys can help me :kiss:

This is my first month tracking my cm, and I'm still getting used to it all. They say you should do it after you have a BM, so I have been doing it then, which happens like clockwork every day after my morning coffee. I have a lot of trouble getting deep enough to get all the way to my cervix, but I do squat and shove two fingers (after washing my hands of course) and the idea of "scooping" at it like one user told me doesn't really work, as I have just enough fingernail to make it more of a scrape than a scoop and I don't want to scrape at it, so I just rub on it and try to get the cm between my fingers so it doesn't wipe off before I pull my fingers out. then I look at it and separate my fingers and see what consistency it is. Hopefully this is all well and dandy. After AF, it was wet, but no actual cm to inspect, so I put down "dry", and then yesterday I was crazy creamy, had to change my undies half way through the day because they were soaked (pretty typical), so I put down "creamy" on my FF app.

But today I'm confused. I went in there and it was really hard to reach the cervix, but I got there (I'm not really tracking the opening or texture or height yet because I'm still learning it), and there was a really slippery cm, but it was white, and I could stretch it about 1cm before it would break. What do I put that down as? Creamy? Watery? I don't know what watery is supposed to be like...and frankly, I would consider my "dry" to be more like "watery" since it is like I put my fingers in a cup of water then lifted them out, like they are wet, but there is no substance to it.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm just confused and a bit of a nooooob :shrug::shy:

Thanks in advance!! xoxo

This should help:

image.jpg

But it doesn't show you watery, so this link also helps: https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

Watery should be slippery but not stretchy. You can have some watery like cm when dry but it won't be slippery. Hope that makes sense.

I would maybe mark watery for today. Ewcm should stretch a bit further than that, but you're almost there!

Super helpful, thank you!! Ya, I kept looking at that one chart image, but still couldn't place this one. The other article is pretty helpful though. So if it is slippery, it is fertile-ish. That helps a lot.

Thank you!!! xoxoxo

I usually get the kind ur describing the days leading up to my peak days.
Id start lazy bd at this stage :)
Just to make sure swimmers r nice and fresh when. U need them :)
Happy egg catching :)

Kittykat that line looks fantastic, I think it's your bfp...fingers crossed and congratulations!

Liles, waiting right here with you and praying that pregnancy works out OK :hugs::hugs: I hope your scan goes OK, here for you Hun xxx

Kk thank you, hopefully you're nearly there for ovulation! I had some fertile cm already today so think I won't have to wait as long this month as last month hopefully. FF has raised concerns about erratic temps though so I'm a bit concerned.

Armywife, sorry you're feeling ill I really hope it's a good sign for you :hugs:

Mattsgirl, don't worry, plenty of time yet!

Green exciting to have someone else close to me, hopefully we'll be testing around about the same time.

Les, chart is looking good!

Happy that is sounding promising!!
Hope everyone else is doing OK xx

Thanks curiosity
Any luck on your house ?
Hope they r getting a move on for u.
Soo exciting getting your keys
Hope its soon x

k

Green exciting to have someone else close to me, hopefully we'll be testing around about the same time.

Happy that is sounding promising!!
Hope everyone else is doing OK xx

Oh yea! Sure enough! My cycle is about 31 days too (I saw your March chart was 31 days)!! Well, it was this past month anyways, it's usually more like 35.

Thanks Liles, mortgage advisor lost our bank statements so looking at Friday to finally get mortgage offer so if that comes through we're looking at a couple more weeks! It's stressful so I need to try and stay calm for the next couple of weeks and TTC. How are you feeling this evening? I am really hoping you have nothing to worry about :hugs:

Hi Green it would be great to go through it together! I have no idea what to expect as I had 22 to 24 day cycles until the last one, I think vitex has really confused things! What day are you expecting to ovulate? Xx

The wheels of house buying turn so slowly.
Its frustrating but worth it. Xx
Hope they r on track for u now
And move as fast as poss x
I'm ok this eve.
I've been in this position before so I'm distracting myself as much as poss till tomorrow
Was lucky today was sunny so we were outside nearly all day :)
I'm lucky I hve my lil guy too
So ill keep focused on that.
Thanks hon xx

Ahhh okay. I really have no idea! I can't be sure I even o'd last month! I wasn't temping and never got a positive OPK, but I missed a few days. I'm just assuming around CD 17. I'll probably start OPKs um... CD 10? You think?

Sorry ladies, looks like I'll be bowing out early, likely for years.

Today, at my 30th birthday dinner, my mom, who was our plan for childcare early in our future child's life (we had had a conversation and agreed on a plan and a price for her care) decided she no longer wished to be our sitter. Unfortunately, that puts a huge dent in our planned budget for children, one that can't be absorbed in a fashion that leaves either of us in any way comfortable with our budget. Therefore, TTC plans are to be put on hold until further notice.

My next stop is the doctor for a renewal for my hormonal birth control prescription. :cry:

kittey- i definitely see it!!! FX it keeps darkening up over the next few days. let me know when you're comfortable updating the front page

liles- :hugs: i really hope that your LO is snuggled in there tight

jwilly- like others have said, 10dpo is still early and you are definitely not out!

green- GL this month!

matts- can't wait to start seeing some pee stick pictures!

happy- that chart was one i referred back to A LOT when starting to track CM. I've never bothered with position, firm/soft or cervix opening because it changes throughout the day. Watery is just like you described- it stretches a bit before it breaks and is the start of your fertile CM. If you were trying this cycle, you would want to start your BD'ing today.

curiosity- what does it say about your temps? they look pretty normal to me so far. How frustrating about the mortgage docs!!! Is there fear of the sellers backing out with all the issues?

arturia- :hugs::hugs::hugs: i'm so sorry hun. i hope that another option comes up for you that you all can be comfortable with. Is there an at home sitter nearby? typically they are much less expensive than a traditional daycare. Did your mom give you a reason for changing her mind?

Cd12 here and my opk is pretty much positive (I think it's only just slightly slightly less darker but that's if I keep looking at it) will do another this pm just to check. Time for lots of bedding!!!

Yay!!! Good luck glong!!

AFM, CD 10 and getting closer to O time! CM is. creamy and I'm hoping tomorrow I start to see the first day of turning fertile. I'm so excited!

Am pleased to say I was wrong :)
scan went well thank god.
Bub in right place with hb measuring on track .
In shock but in a good way :)

Hugs arturia xxx

kksy9b - She "didn't want to be mom again, she is done with that." My mom gets stressed easily and probably worked herself into an anxiety cycle about it. I won't be accepting her changing her mind back into 'yes' though, I don't trust her enough right now for that.

If you're talking about a dayhome, the difference in price around here is small enough that it still falls outside what we are comfortable with. The price I'd agreed on with my mom is what we were comfortable with. So... we just have to wait the several years it'll take for our wages to increase naturally, or one of us would have to find a better paying job, or we'd have to pay off some debt.

No matter how you hack it, it doesn't look like any solution is going to be 'quick enough' for us to get back to TTC any time soon.

EDIT: But maybe you could be right, I don't know. Both of us are still reeling emotionally over this whole thing so we haven't thought it through all that clearly.

Am pleased to say I was wrong :)
scan went well thank god.
Bub in right place with hb measuring on track .
In shock but in a good way :)

Hugs arturia xxx

yey!! That is fantastic news, I'm so happy for you! :happydance: that will make me smile for the rest of the day :winkwink: xxx

Thanks Mrs unicorn xxx.
One of the few times in delighted to be wrong.
Gonna ring my doc see if I should be on progesterone.
But bub looks good thank god :)

Arturia any chance a friend who is a sahm might want extra cash
And mind ur child
Hugs xxx

Fantastic news Liles, really happy for you! So how far are you?

CD10 today and trying to get some energy to start BD...haven't started yet, need to get in gear - hard when you and DH both feel rubbish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->