***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Kitty - how exciting keep us posted!

Liles - great news!

Arturia - I'm so sorry. Is there anyone else. My best friend is a sahm, and she has offered to help a few days a week, which will help reduce costs. I'm sure there's a creative solution. Also remember your spending will shift. It's not just a straight addition. We figure we won't be spending as much on ourselves for food and entertainment once we have kids. Hope you guys work it out.

Banana - I feel you! We managed to keep it up despite the coughing and such.

AFM: My temps and opks are just so confusing right now...which stinks bc they've always been so reliable. Going to keep BDing, and testing and see what happens :shrug:

Arturia any chance a friend who is a sahm might want extra cash
And mind ur child
Hugs xxx

I think I know only one option in that area: a friend of mine from high school is common law with an ex's older brother, and he is currently a SAHD for their three children. I doubt I'm close enough to ask if he wants to babysit my future child for money. All the other moms and dads I know about are working parents.

I don't want to take a chance on getting pregnant on someone's say-so right now. I want to be sure I can afford the 'everything fell through' option at this point. We will just need to redo our budget (and again once we have pegged monthly expenses post-move) and still wait for mysterious extra money to appear or a car loan to get paid off.

It just sucks that childcare options are so stringent here. As the parent that makes more, I basically have to rush back to work as quickly as possible after birth anyways, and even finding a childcare spot for a 6 week old is going to be tough.

Kitty - how exciting keep us posted!

Liles - great news!

Arturia - I'm so sorry. Is there anyone else. My best friend is a sahm, and she has offered to help a few days a week, which will help reduce costs. I'm sure there's a creative solution. Also remember your spending will shift. It's not just a straight addition. We figure we won't be spending as much on ourselves for food and entertainment once we have kids. Hope you guys work it out.

Banana - I feel you! We managed to keep it up despite the coughing and such.

AFM: My temps and opks are just so confusing right now...which stinks bc they've always been so reliable. Going to keep BDing, and testing and see what happens :shrug:

We don't spend that much on food and entertainment as is, since we've been piling up cash for a house downpayment.

Whatever happens now, I'm going to be out this month at minimum. I will O in around a week now and there's no way we can find a solution in time to BD for that. (We have to use protection until we figure out a solution)

I'm sorry Artuia, that's is so frustrating. Hopefully it won't take too long and you can get back to ttc soon.

Liliesmom I'm so glad you were wrong! Seeing baby all snug is a great feeling.

Good luck banana, kk, and les on getting ready to O. Have fun!

9dpo here. Even though I haven't told my mom that we are ttc she is convinced that I am pregnant. She keeps asking how baby is and I'm like " I'm not pregnant" but she doesn't believe me. The last time this happened I found out a week later that I was pregnant. So FXed she is right this time too. Trying to decided if I should test Friday (11dpo) or Saturday (12dpo). Who am I kidding, it'll be friday.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I'll catch up on the thread properly when I get off work at 10, I have got a new picture, top test yesterday FMU bottom test today FMU, all my others through the day have been negative (but pee is quite diluted) so I'm hoping two days running I can't have Evaps!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
Kittykat - I definitely see it in the bottom one. How many DPO are you??

Arturia - Thank you for being a financially responsible future-parent. Daycare is going to be a huge expense for us too. :/

I hate that you hve to put off ttc due to childcare
But ur totally right to.
U know what u can and can't afford
Hope its soon for u though xx

Mattsgirl.
My mom and sis both hve dreams when someone is preg.
So they often know before me too ��
Hope ur mom is right xx

Dust to all xxx

Kitty Kat are they within the time limits?
If they r they r def pos
Took me ages to be preg in eve with dilute pee xx

Fantastic news Liles, really happy for you! So how far are you?

CD10 today and trying to get some energy to start BD...haven't started yet, need to get in gear - hard when you and DH both feel rubbish!

Thanks hon.
Hope u feel better soon.
Try and get a quickie in if u can :)

All- thanks for the well-wishes, but unless something changes I'm going to take a break from this website for a bit. I had really bad baby fever as it was before starting TTC, this isn't going to help when I'm looking at years before we'll be financially ready again.

Good luck TTC everyone.

Liles - YAY wonderful news! Why do we give ourselves undo stress sometimes? Ugh. Did you come back with any pics to share?

arturia - That is such a huge bummer. I wonder, does she know what a wrench she threw in the works? I bet you if you get pg though she would happily change her mind once she sees that soft plump baby face in front of her :winkwink:

Matts- haha how funny is she!! Wishful thinking maybe? Her way of nudging you to get her another grandbaby!

Arturia, I am so sorry Hun :hugs::hugs: I hope you can come to a solution but totally understand your decision xxx

Green, CD10 sounds good! Only a few days now :)

Liles, fantastic news! I'm so excited you got to see your little bub <3

Kk and Glong sounds like you're getting close!! Kk I'm hoping to get mortgage offer on Friday but at this point anything is possible :( you think my temps are OK? I'm starting to panic vitex is messing with me, I surely can't be ovulating cd6 as FF thinks I might be? Opk last night and tonight was negative!

Kittykat wow another bfp!!! Looking very promising there plus it's early too :)

Matts so lovely your mum is so excited!

How is tracking your cycle going Happy?

Hope all is well with you Army wife and Mrsunicorn xx

Les I know what you mean, I panicked I missed O as temp is up this morning but can't see why!! Had a few cramps yesterday too and watery but not ewcm. Only CD 6 too :shrug:

Liles - YAY wonderful news! Why do we give ourselves undo stress sometimes? Ugh. Did you come back with any pics to share?

arturia - That is such a huge bummer. I wonder, does she know what a wrench she threw in the works? I bet you if you get pg though she would happily change her mind once she sees that soft plump baby face in front of her :winkwink:

Matts- haha how funny is she!! Wishful thinking maybe? Her way of nudging you to get her another grandbaby!

While that possibility was mentioned, I can't trust that it will happen. What happens if it doesn't? Will I go into debt and subsequently lose my house because I can't afford $1200 a month out of my budget for child care? And yes, I told her flat out not to expect a grandchild anytime soon as a result.

Curiosity - it is going good. I wake up and immediately think "temp!" so it's officially a habit now. And the cm tracking is ok I guess, still a little iffy on the creamy or watery decision haha. But if it isn't slick and slippery I'm putting creamy.

arturia - very very true. That is just so upsetting. Your life choice is depending on her and for her to make a move like that is just such a huge bummer. :hugs: childcare really is so expensive it is crazy.

AFM: Me and my OH (soon to be DH!!) own a business. We have owned it for almost a year! We have seen nothing but growth and the future looks bright. I have my duties pretty streamlined, since I do accounting, filing, taxes, etc. So when I have my little muffin, I will be able to come in in the mornings, do what I have to do (with a baby strapped to me) then go back home and care for the child and myself. I am so excited for this future, and cannot wait to embark on this journey with my handsome man :cloud9:

Fantastic :) you've got a great looking future ahead Hun, enjoy every minute! The wedding day goes so fast but they're right about it being the best day of your life <3

While that possibility was mentioned, I can't trust that it will happen. What happens if it doesn't? Will I go into debt and subsequently lose my house because I can't afford $1200 a month out of my budget for child care? And yes, I told her flat out not to expect a grandchild anytime soon as a result.

Just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and that sonehow things work themselves out Hun. Either way we're all here for you :hugs:

Just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope that somehow things work themselves out Hun. Either way we're all here for you :hugs:

:( this morning was barely a shadow line, plus this happened :'(

I can still be hopeful... I am only about 9-10 dpo... Implantation? I thought that had to be pink though... Oh I don't know :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe