***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

CD13 / positive opk today!!! Yay!!!

We bedded last night. Normally have about 2/3 days of positives so will bed the next few nights now!!! Yay!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
kitty - it could well be IB. I had IB at 11 dpo and it was pink/brown. I think so long as it's not red keep your hopes up. fx for a darker test tomorrow.

Glong - good luck! That's a cracking positive!

AFM - just about to start bding for this cycle. Feeling excited! Started with some o pains today, a bit earlier than normal, so I've started the opks just incase.

Kitty - My IB came at 11 DPO...it was different than that, but just a little brown when I wiped. It definitely does not need to be pink. Hope everything works out :hugs:

MrsU - hooray from the fun part!

Arturia - Completely understand. Waiting until all my ducks were in a row is why I'm now here at 34 trying for my first. I admire your sense of responsibility, and hope a solution comes your way soon :hugs:

Oh - That sounds perfect. What a great set up! DH's parents had s similar set up. He's a mechanic and has his own shop, and she does the finances.

Glong, that's great! Enjoy!

AFM: +opk yesterday and dip today. I believe today cd15 is O. This is the latest O for me yet 😁! Hope that just means the egg is super mature and healthy!

Kittykat - IB can be a WHOLE range of things, from pink to red to brown to looking like full on AF.

Glong - Blazing positive! Go get 'im ;)

MrsUnicorn - when do you usually o? Keep me posted on your OPK progression. I'm going to try to use mine again this cycle. No idea when I should start using them. I'm on CD 7, and I'm not sure how many tests I have left. I think probably 20... I'll count after work :)

Les - your secondary signs look great! I bet you're spot on with that guess. Time for the TWW! I don't think I've ever had EWCM, but now that I'm staying off BCP, maybe things down there will go back to normal :shrug:

Good luck, ladies!

greenarcher - I normally o on cd13, I either get a +opk cd12 or cd13 so not much warning! I normally start the opks cd10, but I'm being extra careful this time incase the mc messed things up. I had a decent line today but definitely not positive, which is good, it's way too early to ov on cd8!!

Leson - I bet that temp will shoot up tomorrow! yey!

Green - Bcp also dried me up and killed my sex drive. It was actually becoming a real problem in our relationship. Everything came back full force when I went off of it. Fx that happens for you too.

greenarcher - I normally o on cd13, I either get a +opk cd12 or cd13 so not much warning! I normally start the opks cd10, but I'm being extra careful this time incase the mc messed things up. I had a decent line today but definitely not positive, which is good, it's way too early to ov on cd8!!

Leson - I bet that temp will shoot up tomorrow! yey!

I often felt like I ov cd 10 cycle after mc.
I'm usually cd 14.
But after one cycle id be back closer to normal.
Def right to keep an eye out for it.
Lots of dust xx

Green - Bcp also dried me up and killed my sex drive. It was actually becoming a real problem in our relationship. Everything came back full force when I went off of it. Fx that happens for you too.

Okay, good to know! Did it take you a month or two to get back to normal?

It was odd. On bcp I never bled at all even when in the sugar pills. My doc seemed unconcerned. When I was having libido issues I tried going off of it for a month. No withdrawal bleed and then AF came right on time 24 days later. My libido did not return and I didn't want to risk having AF during a race, so I went back on. Fast forward a year, and I stopped mid-pack for TTC. I got my very first withdrawal bleed the very next day after years of nothing. My libido and cm were back right away too, but my cycles weren't regular. The first 3 cycles I O'd on different days between cd12-15, my LP was 8-12 days, and my cycles were 22-25 days. After that I had three cycles with O on cd12 and two were 22 days and the third one was my BFP. I really do feel like those first three months were just my body getting back on track. You never know though, some women do get pg right after coming off.

greenarcher - just to add another story post bcp. I'd been on it 14 years, first two cycles (we weren't TTC then) were 28 days o'd cd13. Then TTC cycles, #1 was 27 days o'd cd13, #2 was 29 days and I struggled to detect o (I missed several temps and opks), #3 was bfp.

It was odd. On bcp I never bled at all even when in the sugar pills. My doc seemed unconcerned. When I was having libido issues I tried going off of it for a month. No withdrawal bleed and then AF came right on time 24 days later. My libido did not return and I didn't want to risk having AF during a race, so I went back on. Fast forward a year, and I stopped mid-pack for TTC. I got my very first withdrawal bleed the very next day after years of nothing. My libido and cm were back right away too, but my cycles weren't regular. The first 3 cycles I O'd on different days between cd12-15, my LP was 8-12 days, and my cycles were 22-25 days. After that I had three cycles with O on cd12 and two were 22 days and the third one was my BFP. I really do feel like those first three months were just my body getting back on track. You never know though, some women do get pg right after coming off.

Thank you for the info! The insight is really helpful. If you're a long distance runner, I'm guessing that's why your doc wasn't worried about no bleed.

greenarcher - just to add another story post bcp. I'd been on it 14 years, first two cycles (we weren't TTC then) were 28 days o'd cd13. Then TTC cycles, #1 was 27 days o'd cd13, #2 was 29 days and I struggled to detect o (I missed several temps and opks), #3 was bfp.

How were you before BCP? Before I was having really short cycles with really long AF (that's why I got on it). I was also 17, I'd only had my AF for two years. On the individual months I was off it, it was longer, 35 days or so. I think it's going to stay longer too, just a feeling.

How were you before BCP? Before I was having really short cycles with really long AF (that's why I got on it). I was also 17, I'd only had my AF for two years. On the individual months I was off it, it was longer, 35 days or so. I think it's going to stay longer too, just a feeling.

I can barely remember because it was so long ago! I was 16 when I went on the pill (for contraception purposes) and I'm 30 now! I was always regular but af was heavier and longer - but then at 16 they are aren't they? Try not to stress too much, for some it can take a while to settle down. You're doing all you can with the temping and opks :hugs:

Ah good point I didn't think about that. When I went off the second time I hadn't done a race in months (to prepare for TTC)...still I wasn't getting the withdrawal bleed though. My PCP chuckled and just said I guess your body thinks it's time too. I actually went on bcp in the first place bc of what running was doing to my cycles. After one race, I bled lightly for 21 days straight. Ob said that it was annovulation from extreme exercise. Skipping periods all together after that was welcomed. It's been quite an adjustment going through all the hormone changes and having periods again.

So today is 10dpo and I decided to test. I don't know if you can see it but there is a faint pink line there that came up in the time limit. BUT I keep hearing that those tests have been doing that even when your not pregnant. so I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• 20160414_082305_resized.jpg
    20160414_082305_resized.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 19
I see a shadow of something Matts. Fx that it becomes more with time. With my BFP at 10 DPO I had a faint line on an IC, so I tried 2 other brands of ICs - all faint lines. I still didn't believe it so I ran out and grabbed an frer and digital and both clearly confirmed that I was pg. You can wait and see if it darkens or you can try an frer and see if it comes up there too. Fx this is it for you!

Matts - I can see a shadow of something too. I was similar to Leson!! Had a shadow on 2 diff brands of ICs at 10 dpo but didn't believe it. I left it till the next day and they were much clearer then, also confirmed with a FRER. fx it gets darker for you!!

thank you! I'm gonna go buy a frer for in the morning.....I'll probably do an ic then do the frer. I hate wasting them.

I bought 4 branded tests, going to take one every morning for 4 days excluding tomorrow, when I will take my last branded dipstick, hopefully I'll see a bfp, I'll keep taking my temps and will hopefully continue to see a rise!

Matts: I see a shadow too! Looks promising FX

I can barely remember because it was so long ago! I was 16 when I went on the pill (for contraception purposes) and I'm 30 now! I was always regular but af was heavier and longer - but then at 16 they are aren't they? Try not to stress too much, for some it can take a while to settle down. You're doing all you can with the temping and opks :hugs:

Aw, thanks, you're right I don't need to stress about it. I'm 29! I had never heard AF is worse when you're younger, TMYK!

Mattsgirl - I see a shadow as well! Looking forward to tomorrow's FRER!

Kittykat - FX! Post all 4 of them :lol: I love POAS photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->