***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Matts and kitty sounds like you both have great plans. Fx!

So today is 10dpo and I decided to test. I don't know if you can see it but there is a faint pink line there that came up in the time limit. BUT I keep hearing that those tests have been doing that even when your not pregnant. so I don't know what to think.

Hurray.
Is it a one step test.
I've used them for years and never got false pos.
Anytime bfn was bfn.
Bfp was bfp.
Only time I got evap line after the time was if bfp was on the way.
They usually stayed white otherwise.
I found them very reliable .
Congrats :)
Sorry if that's rambly, I'm tired :)

Thanks ladies!
Yea Lilies they are on step. I had heard great things about them but yesterday i heard some bad things so now I'm nervous. But I'll calm my nerves with an frer

Mine were one step by my tests have gone negative today... Hopefully it was a dud and I'll test again tomorrow, all my other tests have been stark white for hours after I did the test but the last two mornings I got faint positives but this morning I didn't see anything !
Hopefully you get your BFP

A brief update for you ladies who might have been worried about me: Reviewed budget after shock had worn off, things aren't as bad as we thought. Looks like the budget I'd built for after our move had some savings built in we could not do if we needed to. So we've decided to stick to NTNP but with more effort at avoiding the time I could get pregnant, until we move and get more accurate numbers for our new house. Then we'll be trying again, especially since at that point we'll have had several more opportunities to get yearly raises by the time baby arrives.

That sounds more promising, I'm sorry you're having to put it on hold but at least it's not as bad as you thought <3 good luck, let us know if anything happens xx

Kitty Kat hoping ur pee was more dilute or something xxx

Glad u hve a plan u sound more comfortable with arturia xx

That sounds really resonable arturia. Everything qill ahppen exactly when its meant to.

Oh that's just wonderful. I am glad you guys sat down and did some number crunching. It is a boring task, and can be overwhelming, but I'm glad the results were positive <3

Oh that's just wonderful. I am glad you guys sat down and did some number crunching. It is a boring task, and can be overwhelming, but I'm glad the results were positive <3

I must be weird then, I find it fun, but mostly the part where I make calculations that do stuff.

Must come from the same place the software development does.

liles- so so so happy to hear baby is doing well and growing where they should! i hope you can breathe a bit easier Momma :hugs:

banana- hope you start feeling better soon!! you still have plenty of time, dont sweat it.

les- looks like you had a good dip today...FX you see a good rise tomorrow!

matts- hope your moms intuition turns out to be true again!! I definitely see a shadow! Going to be stalking for tomorrows test!!!

kittey- i definitely see the lines in the pics you posted! Anxiously waiting for your next tests to see a nice progression for you!

arturia- :hugs::hugs: i really hope that things will work to be able to full on try once you move and can confirm finances are in order. It's so hard to be responsible, but you all are doing what is best for you in making sure you're financially able to support a LO. And I love crunching numbers as well...but I was an accountant before I was a SAHM and i really love numbers :)

curiosity- did FF give you CH earlier? From what I can see now, it looks like a good pre-O temp pattern. No way to know exactly when you will O of course beforehand. Have you been drinking a lot of water? I'm not sure if vitex causes increased CM but it could and if you've been drinking more water, you would see the change in your CM. I would say keep doing what you're doing but most likely in the next 5ish days you should ovulate. KMFX for you!

glong- yay for the positive OPK!!! Hope you catch that eggie this month!

mrs unicorn- good luck with impending ovulation!!! so many of us are at the same point in our cycles and it's nice to have so many ladies to go through it all with

Happy- sounds like you all have a great plan in place and it's so nice that your situation will allow you to be at home with the baby

les- i tend to O (or at least I used to when my cycles were regular) between CD 13-15. I think it's pretty common to have some fluctuation. Looks like you've had some great timing...FX for you!!

green- i dont know anything about coming off bcp, but glad there are some ladies here who can give you good advice and share their experiences with!

tiny, jwilly, shorman, proud - hope you all are doing well :flower:

AFM, CM turned watery today so the BD'ing marathon has officially begun! We will see if we DTD tomorrow or skip a day...just depends what temps and CM look like. I'm a bit frustrated on a different front. My DH and I always file our taxes the beginning of April because we have some documents that are sent the very end of March. This year though, we got them mid-March so I was really excited to not have to rush to get an appointment with our CPA etc. We filed a few weeks ago, all was well. Then in the last few days, 2 more documents were sent (and not together of course, one on Monday, one Wednesday). So I've had to make 2 extra trips to our accountant (not far, 30 minutes round trip) and pay for two separate sets of amendments since they werent sent over together. Tomorrow I'll get to the post office and get mailed off. I HATE having everything sent in the last minute (for non-US ladies, tomorrow is the filing deadline to have everything postmarked). It's been a waste of time, money, gas...all because someone didn't do their job properly. In any case, just a mini rant, please ignore :)

How's everyone doing, positive opk last night too will do one again at 9. We dtd last night yay!

Hmmmm slightly concerned that this opk is darker than normal at cd9. Maybe it'll stay the same for a few days?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
It may mean early ovulation, however I got som almost positive at cd10 then lighter again at cd12 then really positive yesterday at cd13

Glong - I'll keep testing x2 times a day I think. Not had an opk go lighter before but then there's a first time for everything! My cm is on track, I normally have watery/ewcm cd9-13 so that didn't start earlier. I'm not too worried, we can bd plenty over the weekend, was just a bit unexpected to see it this dark already.

Just keep bedding is the best bet! Least then your covered. I had another positive today. 2 days running now. Deffo test a few times a day now though xxx

Yup, like glong said, just keep BD'ing! Looks like your body is gearing up for sure!

Glong- great news for a positive OPK! Looks like lots of us are going to be having a fun weekend ;)

MrsU - It could go lighter again. If you recall, I had that near + a few days ago. It going lighter again was a first for me too. Fx it's just a fluke. Even if it doesn't though, anything on or after cd10 is considered healthy. I know how much it stinks to feel like your body isn't on track after a loss. These first few cycles might be a bit wonky, but they should settle soon (or better yet they won't have to bc we'll be pg!)

Oh yes I remember! Yep, you're probably right.

BTW lovely temp rise for you leson!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->